Raped by her uncle, but can she have an abortion? (1 Viewer)

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
we fall sick because of micro-organisms that the writers of the bible didn't know existed

it has nothing to do with your actions (unless your actions involve drinking raw sewerage) or your beliefs or the rib woman, lol

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
Will Shakespear said:
we fall sick because of micro-organisms that the writers of the bible didn't know existed

it has nothing to do with your actions (unless your actions involve drinking raw sewerage) or your beliefs or the rib woman, lol
k.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
if by your own actions you meant in terms of morality, that is

which is what your previous post
Viruses, like original sin, are a consequence of human actions.
would seem to suggest you meant

inasero

Reborn
HSC
if you read my explanation in the original DGE thread, you'll understand i wasn't arguing that you, personlly, are responsible for your getting sick...as always they've taken my argument out of context.

emytaylor explained what i meant when i said illness is a consequence of sin.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
inasero said:
if you read my explanation in the original DGE thread, you'll understand i wasn't arguing that you, personlly, are responsible for your getting sick...as always they've taken my argument out of context.

emytaylor explained what i meant when i said illness is a consequence of sin.
Illness is a consequence of us living in a reality where both human beings and germs have evolved together, fighting for survival. This fits perfectly in with a naturalistic, darwinian explanation of life - It makes little sense within your fantasy world, no matter what sort of confabulation you want to make up.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
CharlieB said:
Should've made it more clear, but my statement was based on my belief that we can fall sick because of our own actions, not because of karma or because of punishment of our sins etc.

In response to the OP, what is more painful? The trauma of aborting life, or the pain of having a child?
In response to you being a fucktard, did you have an incest rape baby when you were 11?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
In response to you being a fucktard, did you have an incest rape baby when you were 11?
He's the product of an incest rape at 11.

All the more reason for abortions, then.

HSC
i am not going to change my opinion on the answer, i am thinking that if it is her uncle by marraige that eliminates the problem of deformitys

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
want2bdifferent said:
i am not going to change my opinion on the answer, i am thinking that if it is her uncle by marraige that eliminates the problem of deformitys
I think the concept of an eleven year old giving birth to a baby after being raped by a family member is more worrying in most people's minds.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Her perception about her body's rights is going to be so massively screwed up.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Her perception about her body's rights is going to be so massively screwed up.
Not just that, her perception on relationships, wait, no, EVERYTHING would be massively screwed up. If she had an abortion, it would at least help relieve some of the stress.

HSC
sorry if it came across that i was saying that it would be better if it was not her biological uncle, that is not the point i was trying to make at all, i was just wondering.

HSC
Schroedinger said:
@want2bedifferent
Well, I say that when she's raped by an uncle, she should keep the baby.

Do unto others you feckless bitch.

Also, you are different, you're morally repugnant on every single level. You openly advocate physical and emotional torture of this poor girl who has already suffered enough because of your despicable morality. If I, or any other thinking person, was any bit like you, we'd send you off to the gallows in an instant.
do you really think her having an abortion is going to make it all go away though? I dont.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
want2bdifferent said:
sorry if it came across that i was saying that it would be better if it was not her biological uncle, that is not the point i was trying to make at all, i was just wondering.
Then why mention it "eliminates the problem of [deformities]"? That's implying it.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
want2bdifferent said:
do you really think her having an abortion is going to make it all go away though? I dont.
Well you thought if she wasn't her biological uncle then she could rear the child in a magical land called Oz without any deformities and everything would be happy and tin man would look after the child went she went to school and the lion could help out too. Scarecrow would cook dinner, sometimes too. And they all lived happily ever after.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
want2bdifferent said:
Well then you should have said that in your original post. Next time, think before you post. It might save you from getting told off.

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Then why mention it "eliminates the problem of [deformities]"? That's implying it.
Like i said i was just wondering if it was, and that is why i was thinking that, more just curiosity, and someone asked why does that matter. re-reading my post i thought that it might of seemed like i implied that and that was not my intention at all.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
want2bdifferent said:
We're not saying that. We're saying that her giving birth to the baby would cause more trauma and problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)