Re: Recent trend of racist thoughts (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly_H

HSC
i'll simulate her response in the meantime.

"Oh is that so Mr. Big Man? To be honest I pity you, aslmost as much as I pity myself for having to exist on the same planet as you. You can't even use grammar or spelling properly, and no I don't feel embarrassed that I often spell a word worngr or uses a bad grammar in the very sentence in which I critique your own. Being pedantic about spelling gives me a sense of confidence in my own intelligence, which I am otherwise fairly insecure and worried about, due to my consistent failures at school and in life generally. But basically OMG can't believe how bad at capitalizing letters you are! P.s. other races are heaps bad and stuff"
Are you 12? This is some pathetic dribble you've got going on. You dont need to have perfect grammar and spelling, however you should at least make some attempt to write clearly, especially when your having a go at someone. Seriously, text talk and the inability to start a sentence with a capital letter is just wrong.

Can't say I've ever had to consider my intelligence. I've just turned 16 and I'm in year 12. You do the math.

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
This brings up a question: Is it alright to be prejudiced against racists?
Racists aren't necessarily idiots. Some people believe that a cohesive society cannot exist where a population has significant cultural/racial disparities. And it's probably true some of the time, e.g; the historic Serb-Croat rivalry.

But to argue that other races are inferior without any real justification to your argument other than an irrational fear of those who are different (xenophobia), well that is a pretty weak and pitiful position to hold.

For everyone else wasting your time in this thread, I'll now spare you...

Holly is a troll. She messaged me after the 'international students' thread and told me she didn't actually believe a word of what she'd written. She said she just likes to 'stir the pot'.

I think a moderator needs to close this thread. It's off-topic, over-done, in the wrong section of the website and, most importantly, it's full of shit.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Are you 12? This is some pathetic dribble you've got going on. You dont need to have perfect grammar and spelling, however you should at least make some attempt to write clearly, especially when your having a go at someone. Seriously, text talk and the inability to start a sentence with a capital letter is just wrong.

Can't say I've ever had to consider my intelligence. I've just turned 16 and I'm in year 12. You do the math.
Hypocritical little girl, ain't she?

You can tell us that you've won a nobel price in Physics and every one of use will still think you're completely and utterly retarded. Fuck off, this isn't the forum for you.

EDIT: Why squiresshane990? Why?! /melodramatic

rohanpur

HSC
Wow, i like you! You write beautifully. I get pressured from my parents to. I'm pretty sure they would disown me if i bought home an Asian/Indian guy.
That's not true!
I'm horrible at using commas and semicolons.

And I think that this problem here is solved. Holly.H has been influenced by her parents and through her own experiences to come to the conclusion that people of a background that appears to be non-white should leave this beautiful country.

Like me there was a time when she had a moment of cognitive dissonance about whether to accept non-whites and she had decided to dislike non-whites; it served her purpose to belong to her parents. Naturally as with all occurances of cognative dissonance we see more and more evidence for our beliefs.

After a few years of beliving something to be true and seeing more and more evidence (which I'm sure Holly has seen) it is almost impossible to turn back.

So why try to convince her that what she thinks is wrong?

But then again, life is a paradox, maybe we are wrong.

Stop being a fucking Ghandi you imbecile... Ghandi was nice to every single soul and he got shot... think about that before you bow down to bigots...

hey why don't you test out your theory and create an account on SF with user name rohanpur and see if they won't hunt you down for fun?

with an Aryan name like that you'll fit in well
Well, maybe. But I'll take the risk if it means I can get my message through.
I've been to SF; they don't to do anything to you for creating such a name.
They're just representing one opinion. A single perspective backed up by their views (which some may call twisted).

Meh, I like these discussions; we get to know one another better and the way each other thinks.

Last edited:

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
That's not true!

And I think that this problem here is solved. Holly.H has been influenced by her parents and through her own experiences to come to the conclusion that people of a background that appears to be non-white should leave this beautiful country.

Like me there was a time when she had a moment of cognitive dissonance about whether to accept non-whites and she had decided to dislike non-whites; it served her purpose to belong to her parents. Naturally as with all occurances of cognative dissonance we see more and more evidence for our beliefs.

After a few years of beliving something to be true and seeing more and more evidence (which I'm sure Holly has seen) it is almost impossible to turn back.

oh for christ sake stop you're dribbling Gandhi! Holly doesn't exist game over

Holly_H

HSC
That's not true!

I really do like you, you seem like a top guy. Are you a psychology major? Can you come and speak to my parents?
Of all the incite full comments I have knowingly made, you still chose to reply to me with kindness and understanding. Honestly, your a pretty rare kind of person and this quality you have is golden.
It will be someone like you who makes a difference in life, not me and certainly not those who so quickly feed and flame the comments of one teenage girl.

Monstar

HSC
Rohan getting some e-pussy tonight....

~Rohan and Holly 4eva~

rohanpur

HSC
My posts have just brought me into the central frame of conversation. On my part I'm just a Yr 12 Fortian (I go to Fort Street High School). What brings formality into my writing is that it looks nice to me (thats pretty much it). My analytical point of view probably comes from looking at the English syllabus (excessively) and attempting to encorparate the Board of Studies principle's into my daily life.
Though I appreciate being comapred to a man like Ghandi, I'm not nearly close to his greatness and wisdom~I've got many years yet.

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
oh how i pray to Allah Rohan is a troll, but i fear for his virgin soul his is not...

ill pray for you night and day

allah akbar allah akbar!!!!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I sense troll, imo tbh.

A little disappointing, I was hoping to sink my fangs into a real neo nazi for once.

Uncle

Banned
HSC

what good action.
i bet you xenophobe(s) disapprove of this picture!

Holly, you mad, little slut... I want to take a big, juicy, steamy shit in your hot, moist Ayran mouth.

How about it, babe?
HAHAHAHAHAA

My posts have just brought me into the central frame of conversation. On my part I'm just a Yr 12 Fortian (I go to Fort Street High School). What brings formality into my writing is that it looks nice to me (thats pretty much it). My analytical point of view probably comes from looking at the English syllabus (excessively) and attempting to encorparate the Board of Studies principle's into my daily life.
Though I appreciate being comapred to a man like Ghandi, I'm not nearly close to his greatness and wisdom~I've got many years yet.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Victory. Spend much of your time obsessing over my posts much?

Oh an a word of "advise", please, your credibility plummeted from this error. As if i was going to listen to your "advise".

Again, you should concede, your opinions means zilch. I have no qualms about getting a job. My father is partner in the industry i'm headed for, you know what they say ... I'ts not what you know, I'ts who you know.
And what's the "rejects shop"? sounds like a perfect place for a person who can't spell it.
Wouldn't it be better English if you had have said "your opinions mean zilch" instead of "opinions means zilch". I'm not an English major, but just a friendly suggestion.

To be honest, if you're going to harp on about the superiority of your race in an attempt to fulfill any shortfalls you may have in terms of appearance and intelligence, you would do well to master your mother language first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)