Re: Recent trend of racist thoughts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Obviously they aren't contributing positively to society. They should be sent away too, shouldn't they? :confused:
We shouldn't have overachieving immigrants, duhh, Aryan Pride 101. But underachieving natives can't be considered a better option?
Absolutely. I would rather a country full of people who want to be here, and can co-exist symbiotically as a result, rather than xenophobic bogans with tripe instead of grey-matter, epitomised in Holly, though i'm still quite convinced shes a troll anyway.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
oh well atleast your business management course will put you in good stead for a retail job the rejects shop or Go lo, that no doubt you'll be in for life. Heck with your determination you'll even make store manager or even district manager.

But a word of advise Holly, many Indians are being employed by such chains and they're very determined to get to the top too. Oh dear you're going to have to deal with your insecurities again...
In my experience, it's not only the Indians, but also the Lebanese and other middle Eastern groups who are hired by such places of reputable employment.

As well as this, new Affirmative Action trends seem to be ensuring even more Aboriginal people manage to secure employment in many sectors such as retail, ahead of their Aryan counterparts.

Tough competition for Holly, I'm afraid :(

Monstar

HSC
Its funny cause she probably has Sony tvs, made in china clothes and a japanese made car.

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
Absolutely. I would rather a country full of people who want to be here, and can co-exist symbiotically as a result, rather than xenophobic bogans with tripe instead of grey-matter, epitomised in Holly, though i'm still quite convinced shes a troll anyway.

yeah im almost certain she's a troll... she've trying to conceal her Troll looks by hiding behind the facade of an Arayan beauty...

pathetic

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
I, for one, think Holly will be qualified to work/study in all kinds of fields...

Anal
Gangbang
Bukkake
Beastiality

Although, maybe not Interracial...

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
In my experience, it's not only the Indians, but also the Lebanese and other middle Eastern groups who are hired by such places of reputable employment.

As well as this, new Affirmative Action trends seem to be ensuring even more Aboriginal people manage to secure employment in many sectors such as retail, ahead of their Aryan counterparts.

Tough competition for Holly, I'm afraid :(
good Lord, this country is going to the dogs!
I, for one, think Holly will be qualified to work/study in all kinds of fields...

Anal
Gangbang
Bukkake
Beastiality

Although, maybe not Interracial...
not bukkake, that sounds foreign.

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
Its funny cause she probably has Sony tvs, made in china clothes and a japanese made car.

Oh but thats alright Monstar, all these products were invented by the Aryans...

these races only copy them and use slave labour and sell them back to the Aryans

this is the attitude that Holly has...

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
the troll should be doing a nazi salute.. apart from that no difference.

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
She's probably sitting at her computer, enjoying the attention everyone is giving her.

Why waste your time on her? She's just a kid.

rohanpur

HSC
The Aboriginal people handed over Australia to the whites. So it is rightfully ours.
Let us decree that from this point onwards, all Aboriginal people and those of non-United Kingdom origins engage in a mass exodus from this country which rightfully belongs to the whites.

/Holly H
At which point did they do that? I'd actually say Australia was annexed.
If it was given to the whites then why would the government say sorry?

You two have probably had two many incidents with the irrational behaviour of some people of society and associated this irrationality with their skin colour.
Either that or you've been influenced by someone who has.

I'd say, words like "fob" and "bogan" have (thankfully) lost their offensiveness in society and are more colloqiual rather than social taboo. Personally it's been a long time since I saw anyone get offended at anything like that. Even the n-word that is used in reference to people who look like they have African ancestry.

You may see new migrants take offense to words like "fob" because it's probably the first time they are being isolated as a group because of their outsider-looking features. The anger is from their exclusion rather than their offense at the name.

Being of a mixed ethnic background myself, I do get pressured by my mother (subtely) to marry white women simply because she thinks they are more beautiful. I personally think that this is very stupid (blantly put) of her. Beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder.

Though Ben.Civiletti I'd have to disagree. Holly.H (like everyone) is a person with the right to believe in the way she believes. Nobody is filth. Not even the drunk man on the street who uses taxpayers money for his beer. Everyone has their own biases (be it through the influences of others) and if you do disagree with what they say, NEVER make a personal attack. Feel free to agrue but making a personal attack makes you the idiot.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Uh, so like, I thought my sarcasm was coming across pretty strongly, as several other posters in the thread have realised. But clearly not.
Maybe if you had more than 9 posts, you'd realise exactly how opposed I am to the views I'm purporting to subscribe to in this thread.
So before you run off on your tangent grouping me with imbeciles like the OP, stop. Think.

Kthxbai.

Holly_H

HSC
Holly is just feeling insecure about competing with asians/indians etc in the education and employment market. That is the core reason for such hate mongering...

how was school today Holly?
I'm on holidays. And why would i feel insecure? besides having the safety net of money (thanks to wealthy parents). If this forum is an accurate representation of people, and the latest statistics in favour of Anglo Saxon names, I am indeed in a far better position to score anything over you.

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
Rohan you need to read from the first page - Holly has castrated races other than anglo celtic on this thread and numerous others.

Read up on Mill's Harm Principle and you shall see why whilst Holly does have a right to express an opinion, if her opinion has the potential to harm others then her right to express such an opinion is diminished and her opinion should be questioned. Which is what I and numerous others have done.

My personal tirade on her is with out question a lot more harmless than her attack and belittling of races other than her own.

Good day to you sir.

rohanpur

HSC
I was actually writing this post since your first response, so I kinda thought that you were serious.

Great! Now I feel like a dolt.......
I'll just cover this up by saying I was being sarcastic too!
But I wasn't, meh.

Holly_H

HSC
your insecurities are well founded Holly. with these subjects:

"Hi Everyone

I'm doing;

English
National Politics
Studio Arts
Legal Studies

Already completed; Media and Business Management.

Best of luck to everyone "

you don't need to worry about international students taking your god given right of a place in commerce at Umelb or anyother course at university because your heading straight for tafe. why? because with such crappy scaled subjects it will be hard to compete with 'home grown' asians who do high scaling subjects? how does that make you feel Holly?

its a darn shame the universities don't take into account your Arayan features or your Anglo-celtic blood line when determining your candidacy for a university place...

oh well atleast your business management course will put you in good stead for a retail job at the rejects shop or Go lo, that no doubt you'll be in for life. Heck with your determination you'll even make store manager or even district manager.

But a word of advise Holly, many Indians are being employed by such chains and they're very determined to get to the top too. Oh dear you're going to have to deal with your insecurities again...

why not join the dole cues Holly? oh wait the Aboriginals are competing for you're god given welfare money... again comes back to your insecurities about competing with other creeds...

oh what shall you do Holly?
Victory. Spend much of your time obsessing over my posts much?

Oh an a word of "advise", please, your credibility plummeted from this error. As if i was going to listen to your "advise".

Again, you should concede, your opinions means zilch. I have no qualms about getting a job. My father is partner in the industry i'm headed for, you know what they say ... I'ts not what you know, I'ts who you know.
And what's the "rejects shop"? sounds like a perfect place for a person who can't spell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)