Re: Recent trend of racist thoughts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar

HSC
Holly_H, just out of curiousity, why do you hate non white students? I mean (from memory), a large part of our GDP(68%~ i think) comes from selling services such as EDUCATION, you should be proud that alot of our Asian neighbours hold our tertiary sector in such high regard..

If its their 'broken english' , I understand but you have to realise that these guys are often speak atleast 2 other languages and for you to expect them to have tip top english skills is ridiculous...i know some of it is heavily accented but my international student friends and I seem to converse very well and I've been bought up here.

Anyway, it looks like you haven't even done your HSC! And from memory, high school didn't seem to have alot of international students present..so i don't know where your drawing all your inferences from..

Do you feel threatened? Well then don't be, I'm willing to bet that in the area i aspire to be in (accounting and financial services) an anglo would definately have higher chances of obtaining an interview...

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
should deport bogan filth like holly.

multiculturalism was here before holly was born, and its here to stay, so if you don't like it fuck off...
(sound familiar?)

Holly_H

HSC

multiculturalism was here before holly was born, and its here to stay, so if you don't like it fuck off...
(sound familiar?)
I will if you do. I tell you what, how about everyone returns to their ethnic home of origin with the promise of staying put. I would happily hand Australia over to the Aboriginals and march on back to the motherland, especially knowing it would no longer be flooded with immigrants.

Oh and by the way, calling someone who loves her heritage a "bogan" is not an insult. A bogan, whilst could be considered a laughable derogative, has connotations of many things i am proud to be associated to. Call me any English, Australian, Caucasian slang name under the sun, i love where i come from so why on earth would i be insulted.
You see the reason you think i would be insulted is because you, yourself get insulted by slang words depicting your culture. It's not my problem that you get so antsy about your ethnicity.

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
The Aboriginal people handed over Australia to the whites. So it is rightfully ours.
Let us decree that from this point onwards, all Aboriginal people and those of non-United Kingdom origins engage in a mass exodus from this country which rightfully belongs to the whites.

/Holly H

Holly_H

HSC
The French, Italian, Spanish, German and all Nordic regions can stay. They're attractive races.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Oh, ok. That makes perfect logical sense. But we'll send all the Aboriginal people to live in other countries, right? White rule, white supremacy?
Also, what about halfies?
E.g. Someone who is half one of the attractive races, but the other half is a different race?

Uncle

Banned
HSC
...or how to fail at neg-repping someone.

See even this forum acknowledges how valuable your thoughts are!
hahaha fail.

Another successful and failed experiment at the same time.

Members with only -rep i.e. red boxes representing their reputation (see politik or conics2008) are only able to give neutral rep.
New members and maybe inactive members are only able to give neutral reputation as well.

Often this will be disappointing when one approves of your post
e.g.

However it may be an advantage to you if someone disapproves of your post and the situation is likely to become humourous.

Holly_H

HSC
Oh, ok. That makes perfect logical sense. But we'll send all the Aboriginal people to live in other countries, right? White rule, white supremacy?
Also, what about halfies?
E.g. Someone who is half one of the attractive races, but the other half is a different race?
Aboriginals don't bother me, they don't even attempt to integrate and seriously, who would want to mate with them? They just mate with each other, sniff petrol and drink metho. They certainly don't provide any competition for tertiary places let alone career opportunities.

Halfies you say? hmm ... half of what? Asian, Indian? I'd say whatever dominant features they represent then thats where they go/stay.

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Holly, you mad, little slut... I want to take a big, juicy, steamy shit in your hot, moist Ayran mouth.

How about it, babe?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Actually i find its the reverse. I seem to refute my own advice and constantly argue with inferiors. My signature is an attempt to hopefully, one day, remind me to stop.
Did it take you long to construct this reply? You forgot to begin your sentence with a capital letter, just a though for next time.
I love it when quoting someone back to themselves more than suffices as a reply =]. You make it so easy for us Holly.

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
Holly is just feeling insecure about competing with asians/indians etc in the education and employment market. That is the core reason for such hate mongering...

how was school today Holly?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
it was bad. people of different races beat her at everything.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Aboriginals don't bother me, they don't even attempt to integrate and seriously, who would want to mate with them? They just mate with each other, sniff petrol and drink metho. They certainly don't provide any competition for tertiary places let alone career opportunities.

Halfies you say? hmm ... half of what? Asian, Indian? I'd say whatever dominant features they represent then thats where they go/stay.
Yeah, for example, someone who's half Spanish and half Asian?
How does one determine what a "dominant" feature is?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

(sound familiar?)
this. If you dont like whats happening in this country, multiculturalism and stuff, then simply leave.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Obviously they aren't contributing positively to society. They should be sent away too, shouldn't they? :confused:
We shouldn't have overachieving immigrants, duhh, Aryan Pride 101. But underachieving natives can't be considered a better option?

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
your insecurities are well founded Holly. with these subjects:

"Hi Everyone

I'm doing;

English
National Politics
Studio Arts
Legal Studies

Already completed; Media and Business Management.

Best of luck to everyone "

you don't need to worry about international students taking your god given right of a place in commerce at Umelb or anyother course at university because your heading straight for tafe. why? because with such crappy scaled subjects it will be hard to compete with 'home grown' asians who do high scaling subjects? how does that make you feel Holly?

its a darn shame the universities don't take into account your Arayan features or your Anglo-celtic blood line when determining your candidacy for a university place...

oh well atleast your business management course will put you in good stead for a retail job at the rejects shop or Go lo, that no doubt you'll be in for life. Heck with your determination you'll even make store manager or even district manager.

But a word of advise Holly, many Indians are being employed by such chains and they're very determined to get to the top too. Oh dear you're going to have to deal with your insecurities again...

why not join the dole cues Holly? oh wait the Aboriginals are competing for you're god given welfare money... again comes back to your insecurities about competing with other creeds...

oh what shall you do Holly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)