Re: Recent trend of racist thoughts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
Great argument. Can you see the stupidity in claiming to beat me at anything with your English structures.
Poor gibbo, if only u realised that proper spelling and grammar on the internet proves one's intelligence.

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
I'm on holidays. And why would i feel insecure? besides having the safety net of money (thanks to wealthy parents). If this forum is an accurate representation of people, and the latest statistics in favour of Anglo Saxon names, I am indeed in a far better position to score anything over you.
Yes, yes honey at the rejects shop or Go Lo or even Franklins/Coles/Wollies you'll do fine with an anglo surname and with your ardent qualifications in business mangement from errr tafe? you'll certainly go far...

but don't get excited by a recent article by the Australian about individiuals with anglo saxon names having a greater chance of being called for an interview, because, honey, even if your name was Diana Frances Spencer, if your highest education is at tafe and your greatest attribute is your ability to pack shelves at the reject shop, your not going to succeed against a non-anglo when it comes to an Investment banking job.... tough luck....

You're parents riches will not get you far sweetheart don't bank on it

rohanpur

HSC
This brings up a question: Is it alright to be prejudiced against racists?
They are blind to other races other than their selected, but to catagorise them as being idiots may be wrong. Maybe they had a bad past experience or were brought up to like that way.

You don't have to spell eveything out perfectly, just enough to get you message across.

Last edited:

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
victory. Spend much of your time obsessing over my posts much?
oh an a word of "advise", please, your credibility plummeted from this error. As if i was going to listen to your "advise".
my father is partner in the industry i'm headed for, you know what they say ... i'ts not what you know, i'ts who you know.
and what's the "rejects shop"? sounds like a perfect place for a person who can't spell it.

Damn. I had some faith up until this post that she was real.

Holly_H

HSC
At which point did they do that? I'd actually say Australia was annexed.
If it was given to the whites then why would the government say sorry?

You two have probably had two many incidents with the irrational behaviour of some people of society and associated this irrationality with their skin colour.
Either that or you've been influenced by someone who has.

I'd say, words like "fob" and "bogan" have (thankfully) lost their offensiveness in society and are more colloqiual rather than social taboo. Personally it's been a long time since I saw anyone get offended at anything like that. Even the n-word that is used in reference to people who look like they have African ancestry.

You may see new migrants take offense to words like "fob" because it's probably the first time they are being isolated as a group because of their outsider-looking features. The anger is from their exclusion rather than their offense at the name.

Being of a mixed ethnic background myself, I do get pressured by my mother (subtely) to marry white women simply because she thinks they are more beautiful. I personally think that this is very stupid (blantly put) of her. Beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder.

Though Ben.Civiletti I'd have to disagree. Holly.H (like everyone) is a person with the right to believe in the way she believes. Nobody is filth. Not even the drunk man on the street who uses taxpayers money for his beer. Everyone has their own biases (be it through the influences of others) and if you do disagree with what they say, NEVER make a personal attack. Feel free to agrue but making a personal attack makes you the idiot.
Wow, i like you! You write beautifully. I get pressured from my parents to. I'm pretty sure they would disown me if i bought home an Asian/Indian guy.

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
Victory. Spend much of your time obsessing over my posts much?

Oh an a word of "advise", please, your credibility plummeted from this error. As if i was going to listen to your "advise".

Again, you should concede, your opinions means zilch. I have no qualms about getting a job. My father is partner in the industry i'm headed for, you know what they say ... I'ts not what you know, I'ts who you know.
And what's the "rejects shop"? sounds like a perfect place for a person who can't spell it.
I'm sorry but the standard of english that you're studying does not warrant you the right to be BOS's official spelling and grammar police superintendant...

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
wer hvs u gon Holly? why no witty response with your immaculate engirish?
i'll simulate her response in the meantime.

"Oh is that so Mr. Big Man? To be honest I pity you, aslmost as much as I pity myself for having to exist on the same planet as you. You can't even use grammar or spelling properly, and no I don't feel embarrassed that I often spell a word worngr or uses a bad grammar in the very sentence in which I critique your own. Being pedantic about spelling gives me a sense of confidence in my own intelligence, which I am otherwise fairly insecure and worried about, due to my consistent failures at school and in life generally. But basically OMG can't believe how bad at capitalizing letters you are! P.s. other races are heaps bad and stuff"

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
This brings up a question: Is it alright to be prejudiced against racists?
They are blind to other races other than their selected, but to catagorise them as being idiots may be wrong. Maybe they had a bad past experience or were brought up to like that way.

You don't have to spell eveything out perfectly, just enough to get you message across.

Stop being a fucking Ghandi you imbecile... Ghandi was nice to every single soul and he got shot... think about that before you bow down to bigots...

hey why don't you test out your theory and create an account on SF with user name rohanpur and see if they won't hunt you down for fun?

with an Aryan name like that you'll fit in well

Last edited:

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
I "must spread rep before giving it to Holly_H again"

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
i'll simulate her response in the meantime.

"Oh is that so Mr. Big Man? To be honest I pity you, aslmost as much as I pity myself for having to exist on the same planet as you. You can't even use grammar or spelling properly, and no I don't feel embarrassed that I often spell a word worngr or uses a bad grammar in the very sentence in which I critique your own. Being pedantic about spelling gives me a sense of confidence in my own intelligence, which I am otherwise fairly insecure and worried about, due to my consistent failures at school and in life generally. But basically OMG can't believe how bad at capitalizing letters you are! P.s. other races are heaps bad and stuff"
sums up Holly's predicament perfectly

can see holy typing 'predicament' into thefreedictionary and seeing what it means and if i've spelt it correctly

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
The OP reeks of hypocrisy, however.
She tells others that "spelling and grammar" are their friends, while failing to follow basic grammatical principles herself.

Holly_H

HSC
Poor gibbo, if only u realised that proper spelling and grammar on the internet proves one's intelligence.
Never said it did. But please feel free to follow in the footstep of others and scrummage through my previous posts, just to make sure.

Whilst it may not prove intellect to an exact degree, it certainly provides alot of insight.

PS; It's "you" not "u"

I have no qualms with those who chose to argue with me, i do however find it rather difficult to take them seriously when one cannot even spell.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I have no qualms with those who chose to argue with me, i do however find it rather difficult to take them seriously when one cannot even spell.
People in glass houses...
Also Holly, I'm still waiting for you to neg rep me back, ok?

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
Victory. Spend much of your time obsessing over my posts much?

Oh an a word of "advise", please, your credibility plummeted from this error. As if i was going to listen to your "advise".

Again, you should concede, your opinions means zilch. I have no qualms about getting a job. My father is partner in the industry i'm headed for, you know what they say ... I'ts not what you know, I'ts who you know.
And what's the "rejects shop"? sounds like a perfect place for a person who can't spell it.

are you blind child?:mad1:

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
My father is partner in the industry i'm headed for, you know what they say ... I'ts not what you know, I'ts who you know.
You better hope that this is true, because if it isn't, if it's "what you know" that's important, then you are royally fucked.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Holly_H said:
I have my period and I've got really bad PMS
Well why didn't you say so?
Now you're starting to make sense.

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
Never said it did. But please feel free to follow in the footstep of others and scrummage through my previous posts, just to make sure.

Whilst it may not prove intellect to an exact degree, it certainly provides alot of insight.

PS; It's "you" not "u"

You don't need to say it specifically, and I don't need to search through your posts, because when it's implied in all your posts - as it has been thus far - we all know what you're thinking. This is the internet - don't get all pedantic about punctuation, otherwise people will shoot you down for such an ironically stupid argument.

Oh and I chose, deliberately, to spell 'you' that way because, as petty as this sounds, I do not want to associate myself with you in any way - such as with proper spelling and/or grammar.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC

PS; It's "you" not "u"

*Cough* Hypocrite *Cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)