Votes: 1,279 66.6%
  • Depends on the workload

Votes: 398 20.7%

• Total voters

Jordy-Anne

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
hahaha, he really has been great through out of all of this
mind you, after ee2, he never wants to hear about poetry and line breaks ever again XD
lol I would expect so, I'm just glad that now I NEVER have to talk about or learn about freakin albert speer!!! Fun exam tho...lol

ashle.

HSC
I don't think its worth spliting just for the sake of exams if everything in the relationship is going fine as it is... whats the point? If you work through it together and plan certain times to chat online/phone/see each other occasionally... that way you're still keeping in contact but just restricting it a bit for the exam period. Its really not that difficult as long as both parties are on the same level of understanding this and working through their little plan together... my bf's doing the HSC this year and we're just pacing ourselves with contact, nothing much has really changed in terms of how we're getting along, just a little tense at times but it'll all be over soon and back to normal! can't wait...... XD

Live.For.Pain

HSC
Ive done the whole HSC with a boyfriend and its been fine, we do almost the same subjects, althought were not in the same classes, it good because you know that they can help you with things you dont understand, and i can help him.
i honeslty dont think that people should breakup just because they are doing a few exams....
having a boyfriend/girlfriend also allows another way to relieve stress, because generally you want to be oround them and they mae you happy(thus relieveing stress)
breaking up cause of exams isnt worth it.....

brianles71

HSC
nup dont break up... and dont put your relationship on hold either...

I guess its a bit late to be posting this considering the hsc is over in like 2 weeks

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
ive just started year 12. my girlfriend and are pretty committed to each other, and can both see marriage as a realistic possibility (obviously accepting the chance that it won't)

but yeah. we're both christian and our relationship with god is more important than anything else. then our relationship with each other is important too. they way we've talked about it, we've decided that hsc is a time for study. its a time for working and focusing on school to a much greater extent. beacuse its a pretty important part of school if your going to uni which we both plan to.

so we reckon that we will by no means breakup, but we will work around it and attempt to make comprimises in relation to study and to our relationship.

hope we go well =]

boris

Banned
HSC
fag. "our relationship with god is more important than anything else". Also you havn't even finished school and you're saying marriage is a realistic possibility? Are you a retard?

mleiu

HSC
If your relationship can withstand the HSC, I say it's something special.

Personally, I'd set rules to not see each other for the time, maybe.

HSC
Lol i met my boyfriend the night of english paper one.
Can honestly say that being with him has made the hsc less stressful and he has motivated me to study more.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
mleiu said:
If your relationship can withstand the HSC, I say it's something special.

Personally, I'd set rules to not see each other for the time, maybe.
This weekend is the first weekend Ive seen my boyfriend for more than half an hour since English paper one.
It was lovely

But I agree, set ground rules about seeing each other during the exam period, particularly if he isnt doing the HSC also.

Zephyrio

HSC
gibbo153 said:
ive just started year 12. my girlfriend and are pretty committed to each other, and can both see marriage as a realistic possibility (obviously accepting the chance that it won't)

but yeah. we're both christian and our relationship with god is more important than anything else. then our relationship with each other is important too. they way we've talked about it, we've decided that hsc is a time for study. its a time for working and focusing on school to a much greater extent. beacuse its a pretty important part of school if your going to uni which we both plan to.

so we reckon that we will by no means breakup, but we will work around it and attempt to make comprimises in relation to study and to our relationship.

hope we go well =]
God bless you.

Annalisee

HSC
My boyfriend and I went on study time for exams, basically we didn't do the usual go out for dinner, see movies type thing. Just spoke on the phone alot and hung around at each others houses a little bit.
Wasn't too bad.

Then the day of my last exam he told me he cheated on me and broke up with me.
So not everything works out.

red-butterfly

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
and u believed him/?

who breaks up with some1 because their mother told them to??????

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (when i was like... 10!)

any guy or girl that breaks up with their bf/gf is just stupid... and cowardly

they should tell them the REAL reason for breaking up with someone.

if its because of his BAD B.O then TELL HIM!

if its because she's been sleeping around with your best mate then TELL HER!!

seriously... =D

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Annalisee said:
My boyfriend and I went on study time for exams, basically we didn't do the usual go out for dinner, see movies type thing. Just spoke on the phone alot and hung around at each others houses a little bit.
Wasn't too bad.

Then the day of my last exam he told me he cheated on me and broke up with me.
So not everything works out.
Ouch.
Just
Ouch.
Couldnt the fucker wait until the day after your last exam?
Money would be on there would be a nice bottle for his face.

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah but you're abit of a loon sonya.

i loled when i read that "Then the day of my last exam he told me he cheated on me and broke up with me."

impeccible timing

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
boris said:
yeah but you're abit of a loon sonya.

i loled when i read that "Then the day of my last exam he told me he cheated on me and broke up with me."

impeccible timing
this is true
i just really hate mean people
=[[

verdades

HSC
Meh all I can say is, I'll be most upset if my relationship ends within the next year.

jordie4

HSC
its up couple; me and my guy (now ex) stayed going out, he went crazy, not going out, not seeing me or anything; he had alot of family pressure.

night before eng paper 2 we had a bit of a blue; i dont even remember how it started. He got angry and said i was like a chore and such [ and other shitty things you dont ever say esp. when he said he loved me and i was the one, which i believed and he was for me ANYWAY], absolutely deveasted me, i didnt sleep n fucked up the exam!

stayed together till after, but he was still so distant and it wasnt good, i did see him once it was done and it was amazing and like normal, he was different; and is still so dsjafds;fj;ds.

now just partying, i do however miss his friends; their the greatest!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)