Votes: 38 23.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 33 20.1%

• Total voters

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
So? I have slept with Townie and many other mods for rep points

Yes, Makes me happy and feel good about myself.

Like when people have 105 rep points and they are really happy they have some power, I neg them to below 100 and they no longer have power Haha It is so great
Seriously not helping the cause if you blatantly lie or act like a tool.

powlmao

Banned
HSC

You're really not helping the cause. I'm open to a discussion of the positive and negative points of reputation, but point blankly stating that you are abusing the system is not helping at all.
T'was an angle I was going for. I mean Ohexploitable and Riproot would neg me each day!!!

7 x 10 weeks = 140 negs combined!!!

They also had like 50 rep value so do the maths! I always lose so much rep. I am not the only person who abuses it.

And yes I use my rep as leverage to put people in their places. I hate it when people with zero posts think they are the best. I have to neg them

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I think BoS has worked perfectly fine without rep, except for a few members taking it as a licence to be as shit as they can without repercussions (dat raufmalik dude etc.). Even then, they were either ignored or told off till they stopped, so its not even a big issue tbh

2xL

HSC
Oh but you would give it to me as well.

I need my reps!
My god dude, accept that it's gone for now! In life, you sometimes gotta cop shit and accept it. Get over it. We get you want your rep, thanks for your input.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
THey could bring it back, but make it have a reason.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
THis reason must be legit, or the rep/neg can be cancelled.

umm what

Banned
HSC
N/A
It should be removed, because for every post, i get a rep and a msg saying 'rep for rep' lol
it's kinda annoying

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
just make the ability to like a post. I've seen it in many vBulletin forums as a replacement for rep.
it's better since it pretty much removes the people who rep for popularity since you can't 'like' someone back - you can only like their posts, and there's no real incentive to like someones post for no reason. if there's a quality post, simply like it and the rest of the community will know it's a good post. simple.

Rixon

swirv
HSC
just make the ability to like a post. I've seen it in many vBulletin forums as a replacement for rep.
it's better since it pretty much removes the people who rep for popularity since you can't 'like' someone back - you can only like their posts, and there's no real incentive to like someones post for no reason. if there's a quality post, simply like it and the rest of the community will know it's a good post. simple.
they've tried that

neva again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)