Votes: 93 56.7%
  • Keep rep removed

Votes: 38 23.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 33 20.1%

• Total voters

SunnyScience

HSC
Prehaps two separate bars in your profile for rep and neg? Green for rep, red for neg. This would allow for easy comparison. For example, a person with 99 reps compared to just 1 would appear with a much large green bar, then the tiny red bar next to it. Or perhaps a bar system as in Youtube that would appear under the display picture.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^Sanical, your ATAR tripped me out for a second :)

With a while without the rep system, I miss it. I see many good posts that I wish I had an easy way to acknowledge without quoting/directly writing on people's pages.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Forum doesn't seem quite right without it. Was good to distinguish between the occasional poster and more active people/quality posters by a quick glance, the amount of rep some of the NS'ers had was excessive though.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Forum doesn't seem quite right without it. Was good to distinguish between the occasional poster and more active people/quality posters by a quick glance, the amount of rep some of the NS'ers had was excessive though.
some of the rep you had was excessive!

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
yeah, and it doesn't make much sense since there isn't any need for rep in that section apart to feed egos.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
absolutely hated the idea of 'rep', didnt see any use for it
I think the concept is good although the implementation was poor and it was abused (predominantly) by a few non-school forum people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)