Republican Primaries (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
i'm with you lentern mccain and palin were fucking horrible

you're also forgetting that obama had the advantage of not being seen as succeeding one of the worst presidents in american history unlike mccain

being a smiling mullato negro that was both seen as white enough to like for a lot of white people (not a frightening malcolm x/stokley carmichael character) to well as well as a black man percieved by black people as not a traitorous uncle tom negro didnt exactly hurt him either hence why he absolutely
That is not what I said, McCain was a fine candidate, Palin was the problem, or rather Palin and someone as aged challenged as McCain. I agree Bush gave Obama a bit of a headstart but I still think with someone suitably non-controversial McCain could have won in 2008.

Lentern

HSC
Republicans defeat the democrats by being Republicans or at least being close to. with the exception of Ron Paul and maybe Huntsman, they're are no Republicans on that stage. Only neo-cons who are basically democrats, with a hint of hating on minorities and welfare

I mean ffs Obama is (though very slowly) ending the war in Iraq, for a Democrat to be pulling out of a war is almost unheard of. That's supposed to be a Republican message and a platform that they would run on.

also with the exception of maybe mittens or Huntsman non of the candidates look very presidential at all, and that's including Ron Paul
Consolidate the base, take a stand on principal, TRIANGULATE! lol. Whenever someone says an aus politician "doesn't look very prime ministerial" I think they're talking out of their arse, same goes looking "presidential."

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
the republican party was co-opted by the jew neocon movement in the 80s

neocons are

big government
wars everywhere
extreme hawkishness on the question of a small middle eastern country and dual loyalities to it
idea of the exportation of 'global democracy' (this is interesting because it contains a hint of the trotskyist idea of global revolution though this isnt surprising given how many neocons used to be trotskyites)
conception of the proposition nation, repudiation of all biological/ethnic ideas of nationhood
mass immigration and open borders
american military hegemony

neoconservatism oozes 'jewish intellectual movement' from every orifice of its grotesque body

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
That is not what I said, McCain was a fine candidate, Palin was the problem, or rather Palin and someone as aged challenged as McCain. I agree Bush gave Obama a bit of a headstart but I still think with someone suitably non-controversial McCain could have won in 2008.
nah mccain was a fucking joke

so so so many americans i know just saw him as a bush II

Garygaz

HSC
how do you think the world would look if al gore was in office instead of bush

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i think he was initially seen as a maverick way back in the day which is why liberals used to be somewhat warm to him

(pink line is more conservative fyi)

hes more just an opportunist

he was one of the most pro immigration conservatives ever but then he put out that ridiculous anti illegal migration promotional advertisement a few years back when arizona started swinging against it

eitherway it doesnt matter what he really was or is but rather what people saw/see him to be

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
the republican party was co-opted by the jew neocon movement in the 80s

neocons are

big government
wars everywhere
extreme hawkishness on the question of a small middle eastern country and dual loyalities to it
idea of the exportation of 'global democracy' (this is interesting because it contains a hint of the trotskyist idea of global revolution though this isnt surprising given how many neocons used to be trotskyites)
conception of the proposition nation, repudiation of all biological/ethnic ideas of nationhood
mass immigration and open borders
american military hegemony

neoconservatism oozes 'jewish intellectual movement' from every orifice of its grotesque body
it's not the jews mate

it's actually the rockefellers creating endless wars to erode civil liberties until they can put a chip in everyone to completely control the global economy

Garygaz

HSC
i don't think world domination would be as fun as it's put out to be

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
yeah of course

people are hierarchical and if you're at the top what prospect there would be for further transcendance

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
forget ron paul, how about this ad

[youtube]0PAJNntoRgA[/youtube]

Lentern

HSC
i think he was initially seen as a maverick way back in the day which is why liberals used to be somewhat warm to him

(pink line is more conservative fyi)

hes more just an opportunist

he was one of the most pro immigration conservatives ever but then he put out that ridiculous anti illegal migration promotional advertisement a few years back when arizona started swinging against it

eitherway it doesnt matter what he really was or is but rather what people saw/see him to be
Well yeah, wasn't he seen to be represent a more moderate face of the Republican party as opposed to the bible bashing heavy handedness of the two Bushes', Newt, Rove etc. I was under the impression in 2000 Bush sought of tried to paint McCain as a bit of a liberal softy.

Garygaz

HSC
ahaha god which PR guy approved that ad?!

~~~{========3

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
lmao just add in a few floating colin mocherie and matthew lesko jpegs into this video and itd be a fucking animutation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)