• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Retail Bitcherhood (1 Viewer)

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
holy carp! the other day i served this old asian guy and i gave him the change he required. he fumbled with the change and i saw some silver drop. he came back and waas like "you didnt give me 20c. 20 cents!!!'

im like WTF? (and yes i did give it to him)

_Bushra_

wtf?!
HSC
oh and yesterday there was this middle aged women and i scanned her stuff and then i scanned a plastic folder she had, which was priced at $4. she pulled out the calalogue and was like "no! it has 99cents in here" and i calmly explained how the folder in the calalogue was made out of hard cardboard and the one she had was plastic. she was like "i asked the boy down there and he showed me this" and i was like hes wrong (politely btw) then she ranted about me calling her a liar and how i thought i knew everything and how this was shit customer service etc etc. she paid by credit and after signing the slip threw the pen down...

freak, hope she gets killed

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
bahahaha ive been off on medical leave cause i had minor surgery.. so i ring up the other day to find out when my shifts were for this week (cause i cant drive very well cause its still healing) and they're like 'oh... you've been deleted from the system' hmmmmm angryness

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
bahahaha ive been off on medical leave cause i had minor surgery.. so i ring up the other day to find out when my shifts were for this week (cause i cant drive very well cause its still healing) and they're like 'oh... you've been deleted from the system' hmmmmm angryness
welcome back Muse!

is a roflcopter
HSC
jeez the stocktake sale was wanged

we carried hard though, nearly 400 transactions for me and this indian chick

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i work at sportsgirl: last monday for sales was so quiet.... we ended up just trying clothes on and eating and bitching
a customer had a spack at me because i didnt know european shoe sizes so i told her politley that if she didnt want the shoes, she could go elsewhere

she got them in the end
biach

HSC
i work at bunnings warehouse and i used too be doing 5-6 days a week from about april all the way till august and i took a small break because of my year 11 yearlies, i wanted september off, they said sure, and cut my shifts right in half! im only doing 3 days a week and im shitty so i rang up head manager and we're going to oget some more shifts tommorow :D

but as for customers, most i get are alright, im the cashier at "tools" - and i always have people go off at me because of high prices, i explain too them "im not in charge of hte price of these, i understand how you feel outraged but the only person too help sort your problem is a manger, let me call one for you"
bang, an angry annoying cunt suddenly goes happy and treats me with upmost respect, says thanks buddy and cya!
the same guy treats other cashiers like shit

wierd ... but i seem too be able too tolerate crap for awhile, i miss my long ass shifts at work though

_Bushra_

wtf?!
HSC
OMFG well i left school early last term sometime and a freidn and i went to bankstown. we walked into supre and i was like "hrmm do you sell baggy jeans?" and she looks led me to a rack with some. i tried them on and they were SKIN TIGHT!

for fucks sake! and im a size 8-10 too

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
_Bushra_ said:
OMFG well i left school early last term sometime and a freidn and i went to bankstown. we walked into supre and i was like "hrmm do you sell baggy jeans?" and she looks led me to a rack with some. i tried them on and they were SKIN TIGHT!

for fucks sake! and im a size 8-10 too
wow - R-E-V-I-V-A-L

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Ive been walking on the floor lately, and even though im pushing around this loud red ladder i still seem to be invisible and people love ramming me with their trollys. and kids kids now shit me majorly i just want to turn around and his some of them, why? because he hit me first

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
AND some stupid parent was letting his i don't know 6 year old kid drive a dodgey trolly. little shit ran in to me, but hey who needs legs

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH i have something else to bitch about..

tomorrow i was sposed to work 9-5... every day this week there has been a message on my phone "hey rach its *** from big w, we're just calling to tell you that karen (admin manager) wants you to work 8-430, call me back when u get this msg, thanks bye"

EVERY DAY THIS WEEK, they have called me. i didnt call them back cause i didnt wanna work that time hehe

then this morning while im enjoying my sleep in on my 'study day'... the phone rings continuously for half an hour...

after getting really angry, i get up and answer it and get told that i have NO CHOICE but to say yes to this shift "because they cant be bothered finding anyone else to do it and because well.. u dont have a choice and you have to say yes" yeah thats fine just dont bother me and my parents every fucking day until i 'voluntarily' say yes...

ARGH SCREW THEM.. that jus pissed me off

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_muse_ said:
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH i have something else to bitch about..

tomorrow i was sposed to work 9-5... every day this week there has been a message on my phone "hey rach its *** from big w, we're just calling to tell you that karen (admin manager) wants you to work 8-430, call me back when u get this msg, thanks bye"

EVERY DAY THIS WEEK, they have called me. i didnt call them back cause i didnt wanna work that time hehe

then this morning while im enjoying my sleep in on my 'study day'... the phone rings continuously for half an hour...

after getting really angry, i get up and answer it and get told that i have NO CHOICE but to say yes to this shift "because they cant be bothered finding anyone else to do it and because well.. u dont have a choice and you have to say yes" yeah thats fine just dont bother me and my parents every fucking day until i 'voluntarily' say yes...

ARGH SCREW THEM.. that jus pissed me off
Yeah that Karen chick is a bit of a bitch!!! :eek:

HSC
about 4 times bunnings ring me 7am, (after i usually got osleep 3-4am) and say "come in 8-6"

all 4 times ive said yes ... so what do i do ?
i tell them i only slept 3 hours they go thats fine just come in and youll "sort it out"

so i did! i slept a further 4 hours in my shift in the team room, got paid for it, then worked, nobody knew and if anybody says anything they can go eat adick because bunnings are smacktards, i had to say yes as well :/

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i hate it when work calls at like 7am and is like awh sorry did we wake u up
im like..why the fuck wud i be awake at 7am on a sunday morning
so yes yes you did...

but when i get to work after they call me in they are extra nice
"thanx for coming in soha we really appreciate it"
oh hi soha thanx for coming in..blah blah...
which can be good..even thou they are a bunch of fake bitches!!

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
lol..yah
or they call me when they fucking know i was at skool
and im like quietly hello..
they say oh hi..are u in class?
im like yeah hurry up
they are like can u start at 2.30
im like i fucking finish at 2.30
then they say 3
i say i get home at 3
so im like 3.30..they are desporate and they say yes
]once they were so desporate i chucked a sicky and signed out of skool early to work at like 2..lol
ok so i was desporate too..(4 the $$)

_Bushra_

wtf?!
HSC
well, i always bitch on this thread but i have nothing major to report. Just regular stuff that everybody deals with, bludges who always slack off or talk to supervisors and dont have to do any work, shit supervisors, shit customers etc etc

I HAVE NOT YET BEEN MOVED TO COSMETICS COUNTER! *angry sigh*

and ooh im learning to do courtesy desk! Thats so exciting...I acnt wait till i can quit YAY for me

and oooh i booked my p's! i have to seriously practice! im shit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)