Rooster Supporters! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I hate to say it, but Rooossters are shit. What the fuck is ricky stuart doing? Why did he put Catic in the lineup? Roberts is shit! So is Finch! The only players I like are Morley and Minichello! Not good, not good.

HSC
And the referee is shit, Simpkons can't ref for shit. He is the shittest referee i have ever seenm

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
GO THE DRAGONS!! even though i hate trent barrett any team that beats the roosters (and beats them by that much) is ok in my books!

HAHA KIMI!!

MikeCrick

HSC
:D Very true words there Shorty (cept the barrett comments)

#23; what kind of fan are you? The players you have named are not 'shit' they are very good players and played (IMO) their very best tonight.
You were simply beaten by the better team there.
Famous Amos scored your only try! how can you bag the guy out! I think Minichello had a worse game overall.

Cheers
-Mike

HSC
I came here to let go off my frustration. If Finch gave his best last night, then theres something definately wrong. This is the worst gave ive seen him play!!!! Why was Catic on Gasniers side at the start??? We all know Gasnier is one of the best centres in the world, and he showed us that last night. Our season is over...
As for you Mike, who do you think was the best player tonight? Catic? Finch?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Im surprisingly taking this very well. We played shit. Shit shit shit. Our season is 'probably' over, id doubt we can win the remaining games. God, where has my faith in them gone. They have definitely dissapointed me now- and now the dissapointment has turned to fucken hatred.

Its always been the second half that screws us up now. Simpkins was a fucken bastard- he was shit, let the dragons get off with being offside and not playing ball properly and various other things. But im not blaming the ref entriely, we played SHIT. I cant beleive we played so well in the first half and then fucked it up. Argh, they cant frekin communicate, damn incosistency and pure stupidity. If only Sticky used Soward. Could of made a huge difference. Finch played shit, and i hate him. Mini was brilliant, Moz's tackles were beautiful, Robert's try was just amazing but he had to do that STUPID pass in the 2nd half. I think my players are getting more stupid each game.

im psd i cant go to the Members BBQ today cos of my trials study, but if i did- id have to restrain myself from screaming obscentities at them. Fucken idiots. The fact i have to do a ridiculous bet [that i initiated to my friend- a fucken dragons freak] to wear a dragons jersey if Roosters lost pisses me off. Fuck they dissapoint me, i cant beleive i had THAT much faith in them. I hate to say this, but i cant wait till next year. I am definitely going to Round26 bulldogs vs roosters- probably the last game for the Roosters season sadly.

Cant deny Gasnier was brilliant, but if i see the bastard- id shoot him.

I hate this. The fucken humiliation.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
They have definitely dissapointed me now- and now the dissapointment has turned to fucken hatred.
Heya Kimi. I hope you're alright today. Also, I hope that you and Jess actually got some sleep last night. Jermir truly IS sex on legs, isn't he? :p :p

But this line of yours... it's stupid, Kim. It makes you sound like a bandwagon supporter, even though I know very well you aren't. What happened to loving your team regardless of what happens? Sticking through the tough times? C'mon hun, don't give up on your boys yet.

And even if they *are* out now, there's next year. Stuart won't be as thick, and he'll play Soward at half, Anasta at five-eighth, Harrison at lock. Finch can go back to Canberra or something. Finch has nothing on Soward, and that will show next season.

Also, to whoever was asking about why Catic was in left centre.... PLEASE. Think about your questions before you ask them. But hey, I'll give you the answer now:

In attack, Catic was playing left centre. The aim was to get the ball out to him, and he would proceed to run at Gaz who is recognised as making poor reads in defence now and then. Also, the other objective of this was to 'tire' Gasnier out by getting him to make fifteen or twenty tackles in the first half. This didn't actually work because Dragons dominated in defence and didn't allow Roosters to spread it due to their 'up-and-in' style of defence. Stole it off the Roosters, actually.

In defence, Catic shifted one position infield to second row. Flannery, who is a much better defender and is a lot faster and more flexible than Catic, moved into left centre to cover Gasnier.

Answered :D

Good luck to the Roosters for the rest of the season.

May I also add that there is no better feeling in rugby league than putting 50-odd on the Roosters. I guess that highlights the respect our boys have for yours.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
Gasnier walked past me and a friend of mine last year in Kensington [was he going to ES Marks to suck some Rooster cock?], and once I was past him by about 15 metres, I said some stupid remark about mobile phones. He didnt seem very jovial.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Haha you idiot.

He made a mistake. Big deal. The media made such a huge thing over that incident, when there are so many worse things going on in the world.

"Mark Gasnier leaves lewd message on lady's mobile phone inbox! 'Hey honey, there are three of us here getting toey... F**K ME, FIRE UP!' Could this be the end of his Origin career? In other news, US bombers killed 15000 innocent Iraqi civilians today and terrorism has hit the shores of Spain."

Seriously, it was such a load of crap. I bet thousands of guys leave those sort of messages on chicks' phones.

Oh well....

At least he showed one thing last night:

Mark is truly a Gasnier.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
did anyone hear the shit gus gould was talking after the game last night? about the roosters being a 'tired team'??? im like what are you talking about, they play 80 minutes each week, they have rep players who player more games, but surely that cant be the reason for why roosters have gone so shit

look at broncos (and im not doing it because i support them), but they have half the Qld team and australian players and they are going alrite this season (knock on wood)

i just wish gus would admit roosters are going shit this season and move on

HSC
kimi said:
Im surprisingly taking this very well. We played shit. Shit shit shit. Our season is 'probably' over, id doubt we can win the remaining games. God, where has my faith in them gone. They have definitely dissapointed me now- and now the dissapointment has turned to fucken hatred.

Its always been the second half that screws us up now. Simpkins was a fucken bastard- he was shit, let the dragons get off with being offside and not playing ball properly and various other things. But im not blaming the ref entriely, we played SHIT. I cant beleive we played so well in the first half and then fucked it up. Argh, they cant frekin communicate, damn incosistency and pure stupidity. If only Sticky used Soward. Could of made a huge difference. Finch played shit, and i hate him. Mini was brilliant, Moz's tackles were beautiful, Robert's try was just amazing but he had to do that STUPID pass in the 2nd half. I think my players are getting more stupid each game.

im psd i cant go to the Members BBQ today cos of my trials study, but if i did- id have to restrain myself from screaming obscentities at them. Fucken idiots. The fact i have to do a ridiculous bet [that i initiated to my friend- a fucken dragons freak] to wear a dragons jersey if Roosters lost pisses me off. Fuck they dissapoint me, i cant beleive i had THAT much faith in them. I hate to say this, but i cant wait till next year. I am definitely going to Round26 bulldogs vs roosters- probably the last game for the Roosters season sadly.

I hate this. The fucken humiliation.

I agree. Well said.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Actually Rob, its starting to sink in. It took it preety well yesterday- like i did not cry surprisingly. I think i was moreso shocked and angry. But now, i keep thinking about it sniff sniff. Although im dissapointed and i really hate them atm, i still love them. And im still sticking by them, thats why im still going to their remainder games. But to watch them watch game after game, God it really drags me down. I hate them cos they're not getting any better but worse. And it makes me depressed cos they suck. Oh, and i hate them cos they might be the first Roosters team to not reach the finals in a decade and not win the grand final dream from last years. But i guess in the end, i still love them and yes, there is always next year with a somewhat changed team.

And as much as i did love Finchy, im starting to see how Soward will be much brilliant for us. Fucken hate Finch right now- someone in this thread said something like "if that was the best he could play to get his team to the finals, than that was pathetic " (?)..i totally agree. But i think the whole team is to blame, everyone is playing shit. I can see the desperation and how they played surprisngly really well in the first 30mins or so but they cant keep maintaining it. Theyre inconsistent. Just cant beleive it could change so much in the second half :(

DRAGONZ said:
May I also add that there is no better feeling in rugby league than putting 50-odd on the Roosters. I guess that highlights the respect our boys have for yours.
hey i got that! How about you die now? And yes, Jermir is sex on legs..and Rob 'was' sex on legs but now, ive changed my mind. He's a evil bitch/

#23 said:
I agree. Well said.
thanks. Are u feeling alright after last night? The only Roosters Supporters ive spoken to is Mel and Nikki and theyre like, distraught like any other Rooster fan :(. Nikki is going to the members BBQ today but shes not gonna scream at them. Shes gonna like, reassure them kinda and motivate them cos she thinks they can win the rest of the games. Poor thing, shes in denial.

Bookie said:
Gasnier walked past me and a friend of mine last year in Kensington [was he going to ES Marks to suck some Rooster cock?], and once I was past him by about 15 metres, I said some stupid remark about mobile phones. He didnt seem very jovial.
Omg, that mobile thing is gold! :D (except when u made that cock reference) Why are u IMO funny when u make comments unrelated to Roosters?

My friend wants to go to Dragons fan day just to make some comment about his chin. (Shes a bulldogs fan lol) Seriously, she describes it with such passion- mostly cos she hates him so much. HAHa , she cracks me up.

DRAGONZ said:
I bet thousands of guys leave those sort of messages on chicks' phones.
No, do you? Its called fucken harassment. And the fact that he used Mini's phone to send the msg cos he didnt want to get caught and made Mini missed origin1 for it and blamed for it, pisses me off. Gasnier's a fucken wanker. However, even though he is a total fuckwit (in addtion to playing for a bunch of assholes in the form of dragons), hes a brilliant player.

fornstar said:
i just wish gus would admit roosters are going shit this season and move on
i remember Gus saying stuff too, but i dnt know what. I remember thinking to myself "stfu bitch" but maybe cos i was like, feeling depressed and angry at that time. Everyone knows we're going shit, even Sticky and the players themselves admits it. Leave Gus alone i guess, hes in emotional denial like most Roosters people are. And i dnt know why we're going so shit, i really don't know why. Maybe its just definitely not our year, we're out of luck.

Last edited:

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
kimi said:
And i dnt know why we're going so shit, i really don't know why. Maybe its just definitely not our year, we're out of luck.
i figured it out! you guys need hodges back!!! his been having an awesome season and should of played for Qld, only bad thing was that little incident last week against the dogs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)