Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

Dombrovski

HSC
In regard to green/yellow/purple/blue/red/brown/pink/cooler/ envirobags

Please do NOT put blocks of wood in the bottom of them so that when I pick up your bag and try to swoosh it open it the block slaps me in the face/stomach/hand/groin.

Please. it kinda hurts

jirwin

HSC
If you don't like my packing. Fine. I don't mind, just don't tell me to 'wake up to myself', I'm sure you wouldn't want your daughter, who also works in retail, to be spoken to like that.

HSC
Haha that just reminded me of this lady

Annoying cutomer: Can I have 2 pieces of chicken and chips
Me: Would you like a drink with that?
Annoying customer: Yes an orange juice
*I put it through the computer*
Me: Would you like to get the 2 piece feed as it works out cheaper?
Annoying customer: NO I want 2 pieces of chicken, chips and an orange juice!
Me: Yes Ma'm but I recomend getting the 2 peice feed as you still get all that but it works out to be cheaper for you
Annoying customer: NO JUST GIVE ME 2 PIECES OF CHICKEN, CHIPS AND ORANGE JUICE
Me: Ok I'll charge you more then stupid bitch ;)
I feel so sorry for the people at Hoyts who try to convince people to join the Movie Club to make their tickets cheaper. They get exactly the same reaction, only its every day pretty much during the school holidays.

Kiim2507

HSC
Don't hand me a piece of paper with 5 orders then say nothing and start playing on your mobile phone. It's just fucking rude.

Also when I ask you 'would you like any of these drinks upsize?' don't say 'whatever i don't care'....WTF it's your order you fucking idiot =\

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Don't come in at 8.30 in the morning, the busiest time of day for a coffee shop, with 11 kids and a screaming baby and ask for 11 milkshakes in various flavours and sizes and then complain 5 minutes later that we're taking too long. Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK do you expect???? Do you think we can just conjure them up out of nowhere while dealing with the orders of like 15 other customers?? Who the fuck has 11 kids anyway.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey lady
Dont come in every day and ask for a fucking plastic bag for a newspaper. grow a pair and carry it.

Kiim2507

HSC
Lol this is stupid but it really annoys me and EVERYONE does it
When I ask "What drink yould you like" 99% of people are like
"Oh I'll JUST get a pepsi/mountain dew/solo"
or
"JUST a 7up" etc

I dunno why but it annoys me lol. Whether I grab a pepsi or a mountain dew its the same things so when you say just it doesn't mean anything.

Kiim2507

HSC
Wow I had THE most annoying customer I've ever had today. FARRR OUT.
This asian lady comes in with her husband and child and mother.
First she comes to the counter then stand there deciding for like 10 mins then finally points to the board and says "ONE REGULAR"...I'm like "??? twister?" and she just stands there so I pointed to the board and said the wrap? But she didn't say anything she just stood there. I was like um..??

So then she's like just wait and goes and gets her husband. Then he comes and I'm like 'do you want the the twister?' ang he's like 'uhh i don't know' and gets his wife then I'm like'do you want the twister?' and she finally says 'yes 3'. As I'm putting it through the computer I ask if she wants combos and she sas yes so I do that. Then I go to the back and ask my manager to make them while I finish serving her. When I go back to the front I get the drinks and chips and then shes like 'ah no I want rollers!' so I go to the back JUST as my manager is finishing the twisters and I'm like noo she changed her mind and he's like "=\" so I go back to the front and put the rollers through the computer and my manager makes them.

Lol then she was like 'wheres the potato?' and I'm like '? Did you want potato and gravy?' and shes like 'no the potato!' then her husband was like 'no tomato' and shes like 'oh tomato...the sauce'

:ALdszkjvaiovknlasvnakdsvndsajvnasjvn
I HATE PEOPLE lol

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Hey lady
Dont come in every day and ask for a fucking plastic bag for a newspaper. grow a pair and carry it.
A woman in front of me at the supermarket queue once asked for a separate plastic bag for each of the five or so bottles of juice she bought... and each bottle had its own handle.
The check-out girl and I were pretty astounded.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
If you're going to be a cheap arse, then at least don't make a song and dance about it when I tell you the price of something. I don't make the prices, the company behind the brands we represent determine the RRP's. Don't swear your lungs out at me when I tell you a pair of boots are $79.95, they're fucking leather, what do you expect. Kmart's next door, if you're expecting cheap prices, go there.

Kiim2507

HSC
Dear dickheads
Please don't throw tomato sauce all over the door, windows and outside benches and stools overnight so that in the morning its dried to EVERYTHING. Someone has to spend an hour cleaning it. That someone is me. FUCK YOU.

HSC
I think I set a new personal best for bad customers :(

I served this lady at about 3:30, and ten minutes later she came back saying that she had left her wallet on the counter. Neither me nor Milly had seen it - so we suggested she could talk to the security guards and look at video footage from the shopping centre. She asked to see the store manager, who wasn't there, and than requested that Milly and I show her our bags - which we did. She didn't find anything, and then left. 10 minutes later again, she comes back looks me in the eye and says that she knows I stole her wallet. I said that I hadn't, and asked whether she had consulted the shopping centre secutiry camera - which she hadn't. She said that she would come back with security in a few minutes once the footage hadn't been found - but she didn't.

Awful awful awful day. Me and Milly were both v. upset :(:(:(:(:(

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
if you want home delivery mention it as soon as we start the transaction. not right at the very end. especially not after we have actually stopped doing home deliveries.
this bloke had a cry that we couldnt do him a home delivery. anyway he got his way and after he had left i had to sit there knotting up all the bags and putting stickers on them when i had so many people waiting. i usually work as i go. but nup

so moral: after i say hi to you you say 'home delivery, thanks'

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
To our valued PFC clients:
When I send you an email CLEARLY LISTING the outstandings for your loan application, don't fucking call me as soon as I send it and bitch about how you already gave us that stuff.
1. My boss received an envelope containing a heap of random personal paperwork AT OUR OTHER OFFICE IN MELBOURNE WHICH I DON'T WORK AT that isn't intended for us, and he's a bit of a nong so probably didn't realise
2. Just give it to us again pl0x so I can leave you alone until the fucking application's lodged.

Thank you and good day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)