Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't come into my shop shirtless, steal a shirt and walk outside the shopping centre to put it on. Worst shoplifter ever, no wonder you got caught.
lawl.

Reminds me of these Brazilian tourists who came in to Target back in summer and were wearing just swimsuits and boardies, and were stuffing clothes into them. Srsly, swimsuits are made from lycra and don't conceal stolen shit well.

learn2shoplift FFS.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
If I have a slack customer that won't even be polite enough to say hello or something and they have some discounted item or fruit (like apples) which im not sure which one it is i just scan the original barcode or put in the more expensive one aha.
=s Thats pretty mean...

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
HAHA
live laugh love, that is amazing. keep doing it.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
lawl.

Reminds me of these Brazilian tourists who came in to Target back in summer and were wearing just swimsuits and boardies, and were stuffing clothes into them. Srsly, swimsuits are made from lycra and don't conceal stolen shit well.

learn2shoplift FFS.
LOL that is so bad.

HSC
I've now gotten to the point where I despise perfectly inoffensive and friendly customers.

If I have to say the phrase, "Would you like anything else today", one more time, I will spontaneously combust.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I've now gotten to the point where I despise perfectly inoffensive and friendly customers.

If I have to say the phrase, "Would you like anything else today", one more time, I will spontaneously combust.
you're too sweet SP :eek:
gotta be more bitchy and mean like me. observe the way i serve shit customers (i.e every one) hehe

HSC
seriously, don't fuck with people who handle your food.

also, learn2notbestupid

two examples:

I work at an Indian restaurant, right? Old man comes in "hi, I don't really like Indian food. Do you have anything else?" FACEPALM.

Second:

woman: does the ceylon curry have coconut milk or cream?
me: you can have either.
woman: i was wanting something low fat, without sauce.
me: try the biriyani. rice, vegies, meat, spices.
woman: ... sounds a bit dry.
me: *head explodes*

justauser

HSC
N/A
its NOT MY FAULT if the store is out of a product! i just work here!

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I do recall customers cracking the shits when we didn't have any lamb skewers for the salads after the lunch rush at Grill'd. I'm sorry, ma'am, but you shouting at me is not going to make some magically appear.
I was being nice and trying to figure out what else we could do, like preparing her something different with what we had, and she just kept shouting. Team leader comes out, goes 'you're too late, they've sold already, so buy something else or get the hell out'.
I think I prefer his approach.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I do recall customers cracking the shits when we didn't have any lamb skewers for the salads after the lunch rush at Grill'd. I'm sorry, ma'am, but you shouting at me is not going to make some magically appear.
I was being nice and trying to figure out what else we could do, like preparing her something different with what we had, and she just kept shouting. Team leader comes out, goes 'you're too late, they've sold already, so buy something else or get the hell out'.
I think I prefer his approach.
Sounds like me when I was a team leader @ HJ's, back in the day...

44Ronin

HSC
Quit thinking fellow customers who are dressed smart work here. Look for f&*#ing logos, names, indications etc

HSC
Quit thinking fellow customers who are dressed smart work here. Look for f&*#ing logos, names, indications etc
even logos and other indications aren't enough. our work shirts are covered in flying books and i still get asked 'do you work here'. but this doesn't bother me nearly as much as people who don't even bother to say hello back to me, they just launch into whatever they want.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
if i'm standing at a register, with the light on, with a big sign saying "please wait hear for the next available register, YES I AM FUCKING OPEN, i had no joke, 30 customers ask me that today

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
if i'm standing at a register, with the light on, with a big sign saying "please wait here for the next available register, YES I AM FUCKING OPEN, i had no joke, 30 customers ask me that today
eft. :eek:

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
This is a shop, not a flea market. Do not try to barter with me, there are RRP's for a reason. If you want discounted stock, then go look at the sales racks, not the new season stock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)