• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

Pace_T

HSC
Ok dude.
If I fucking say "I can't check your lotto ticket because if you win anything we don't have the money to pay you out" I ACTUALLY CAN'T FUCKING CHECK THE FUCKING TICKET YOU FUCK.

Really, why bother checking the ticket? You didn't win the $53 million so fuck off.

you work at a newsagency but dont know how the lottery works?

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
No exchange or refund on sale items, what is so bloody hard to understand about that? Don't follow me around the store for ten minutes because I wont change my mind. It's store policy, I simply enforce it.

Of course if any item is faulty I will send it back to the manufacturer no matter what. But if you have magically decided that you don't like a sale item anymore, tough fucking luck.

Kiim2507

HSC
Please for the love of god DON'T POINT AT THE MENU BOARDS I don't have eyes in the back of my head you douche
Also don't say 'value meal' (or rather varue mear) we have like 4 fucking value meals I have no idea which one you want.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
you work at a newsagency but dont know how the lottery works?
ffs dude, of course I know how it works.
We ran out of money WE BROKE so we can't give any money out for payouts.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Target door bitch rant:

Customer: Shoes
Me: Socks
Customer: What?
Me: Oh, I thought you were playing word association.
Customer: ...where are the shoes?
Me: Down that path and to the left
Customer: *walks away*
Me: (mutters) Thank you would be nice.

Moral of the story:
If you come up to me and say what you're looking for with one word, I WILL "assume" you're playing word association and will play along with it. "Excuse me, where are the ... ?" is the most polite way to ask where something is, you rude shitcunt faggot. OH, and remember the manners your parents instilled in you, a quick "thanks" is all I ask for.

Cheers.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Target door bitch rant:

Moral of the story:
If you come up to me and say what you're looking for with one word, I WILL "assume" you're playing word association and will play along with it. "Excuse me, where are the ... ?" is the most polite way to ask where something is, you rude shitcunt faggot. OH, and remember the manners your parents instilled in you, a quick "thanks" is all I ask for.

Cheers.
LOL thats cute dude. ok. um jacket?

cassieagill

HSC
Sorry if some of these have already been posted but nehoo:

Gift Store

-PLEASE and THANK-YOU when did these go out of fashion, I say it to you don't I?

-PLASTIC BAGS!!!!! for $1 small cards when i can plainly see you have other bags to put it in and i have already asked you 'oh will that be right just to be popped into one of those?' AND YOU FUCKING SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!

-We close at 5...not 5:10 I DO NOT GET PAID FOR CLOSING AND DON'T APPRECIATE GETTING OUT OF THE STORE AT 5:30 WHEN I STOP GETTING PAID AT 5 YOU FUCKING RUDE ASSHOLE!! (especially when i tell them at 5:05 that we are closed and to please take their purchases to the counter AND THEY KEEP LOOKING!)

-Don't park your pram or trolley in the doorway, we have other customers who need to get into the store too

-Don't let your young kids run around the store, messing up my displays that i took time and care over and picking up, dirtying and breaking our products.

-Don't talk on your phone when i am serving you, i will serve you rudely, you have been warned, oh and i will pretend i haven't seen you for at least 30 seconds :)

-don't yell at me for our stores return policy, it is written plainly on the receipt and i don't make the rules (also according to law we only have to refund or exchange if the item is faulty so i return policy is actually generous)

-Don't pay for a $1 card with a $100 bill, no, i don't have more change out the back

-Don't ask me for discounts and then get pissy when i say its sticker price only and then try to bargain me down anyway, we are a shop not a fucking market stall

-don't come in and ask for things that are sold in a fucking discount store (we are a nice gift shop) i will be polite about it, but if you ask my boss...watch out

-don't assume just because i am young that i am not an authority figure, i trained half the older girls in the store, so please don't ask for them when i say no to something.

-Do not cut in line - i can't always see who was next and the person behind you will get pissy with me when i don't serve them before you

i'm sure there are HEAPS more but i can't think of them atm

btw i am a very nice shop assistant :)

cassieagill

HSC
-OH i have another one and its really important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so yes i do have a bin behind my counter and i am nice enough to put general rubbish in it for you, but the other day a woman handed me a mintie which her daughter had just spat out!!! i didn't realise what it was so i took it, EEEWWWWWW, then i had to leave my position at the counter to wash my hands at the back of the store because otherwise i would have gotten shit over the other customers purchases, IN WHAT KIND OF WORLD CAN THIS LADY NOT GO TO THE OUTSIDE BIN?????

i also sometimes get people trying to give me leftover food to put in the bin, this i will not take because it makes the store smell, i explain this to them and they get pissy with me!! there is a bin not 5 metres outside the store ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
-OH i have another one and its really important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so yes i do have a bin behind my counter and i am nice enough to put general rubbish in it for you, but the other day a woman handed me a mintie which her daughter had just spat out!!! i didn't realise what it was so i took it, EEEWWWWWW, then i had to leave my position at the counter to wash my hands at the back of the store because otherwise i would have gotten shit over the other customers purchases, IN WHAT KIND OF WORLD CAN THIS LADY NOT GO TO THE OUTSIDE BIN?????
:eek:

Was it wrapped or did she just hand the sticky lolly right to you?

That's so gross

cassieagill

HSC
just straight sticky lolly, i just thought it was the wrapper...i will definitely pay more attention next time

HSC
Target door bitch rant:

Moral of the story:

Cheers.
:haha: I'm going to try this one day

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Woolies.

Just because I work in the bakery department, doesn't mean you can make jokes about which buns you'd like to feel after my shift finishes.
And just because I work at Woolies, doesn't mean I can tell you where you can get EVERYTHING ("Can you tell me where the parsely is? The tomatoes? Where can I find the lemon juice? A kiss? ;) ")

Eurgh.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Lol. I would hate that. I could tell anyone where 99% of items were in the store, but I guess I do work in groceries. I have been there so long, I know all the prices in my aisle (drinks/chips) off the top of my head.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
It was more the fact that I got shitty that he asked where to find a kiss and he was cute and I blushed. :shy:
I know where pretty much everything is, and I don't mind telling legitimate customers where to find everything.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I don't mind, as long as it is not something basic that the signs above the aisles say. Those are the customers that shit me. And the ones that get cut when there are temporarily unavailable stickers up, indicating that it is a supplier issue and there will be none in stock in the back dock, yet they still force you to check.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I don't mind, as long as it is not something basic that the signs above the aisles say. Those are the customers that shit me. And the ones that get cut when there are temporarily unavailable stickers up, indicating that it is a supplier issue and there will be none in stock in the back dock, yet they still force you to check.
Mmm that's true, actually.
I'm a bad staffmember though, I refer most enquiries to service desk/the nearest longlife person.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
Civic Video:

- If you have late fees and tell me your wife is in labour. No, your wife didn't have a baby. How do I know? Because you rented Star Wars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)