Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

HSC
if i'm standing at a register, with the light on, with a big sign saying "please wait hear for the next available register, YES I AM FUCKING OPEN, i had no joke, 30 customers ask me that today
Argh, me too! I hate that!

Also, i once walked into big w with my work uniform on and someone asked me something and THEN "do you work here?" :mad1:

No, you retard, I do not.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
To shit Target customer a few weeks back on a Sunday morning:
Of course I work here. No, wait, I stand around the refunds counter on Sunday morning dressed in a Target uniform for fun and because I have nothing better to do.

:spzz:

jaredtomas

HSC
The other day I just started my shift, and I served this guy. I guess he came to the counter earlier and got told he could get more DVD's for the same price (i.e a package deal). So I serve him, I ask "Is it just this one today?" and he says "yes". So he pays, THEN he tells me, "oh, I had those other ones too." in this fucking 'how do you not know that?' voice. I was just like "Could have told me."

I can't read your fucking mind.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
As soon as their is some vague discrepancy with price, old women (it's always old women) butt in with a "I get it for free then. Yes, I get it for free. If it scans wrong, I get it for free" in their horrible, arrogant, i've-got-one-over-Woolworths tone.

It happened yesterday when the guy serving put in the Imperial mandarins instead of the Clementines and I was like "no you don't because he just pressed the wrong button, it wasn't advertised incorrectly and you're still getting the mandarins at the special price", in a really sweet, sickly tone.

Her mouth opened and shut a few times and then she was just like "oh". No, "oh sorry, i'm such a fucking tight-arse I really should read the policy properly and get my facts straight before I quote straight from tabloid current affairs programs".

And I'm thinking about writing to Michael Luscombe and making it that trolleys are officially banned from express lanes. I'm so over old ladies with only six items in their trolleys blocking the whole lane.

Also, when I love customers: i was serving these two girls and one was telling her friend how "this sweet old lady couldn't reach far enough into the freezer to get out her ice cream and she asked me if i could get on my tippy-toes and fetch it for her. I said 'get it yourself you lazy bitch'"

Then i loled and she was like 'not really, I said 'suurreee'.
Only funny thing that happened all day.

Manda-Jean

HSC
Woolies deli:
No i havn't got any other fucking chickens what you see is all i have.

No i dont want to slice you 3 fucking slices of salami at quater to 10 when im just about to close and the slicers are already clean!!

No i cant descale and bone the fish, o but at the fish shop they do.. well ium nnot fucking trained to do it why dont u go to the fuckin fish shop!!

No u cant have 2 slices of devon from the front from the middle of the pile its all the same

No you scavengers cant have the whole lot (20+) of the $2 chickens.

Can i have $2 of ham.... ah yea which fucking one we sell about 2592582 dif kinds!!

'we dont sell them anymore" -me
"aww well can you have a look in the cool room"
me throws a filthy at lady!!

pfft i hate customers lol

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Woolies deli:
No i havn't got any other fucking chickens what you see is all i have.

No i dont want to slice you 3 fucking slices of salami at quater to 10 when im just about to close and the slicers are already clean!!

No i cant descale and bone the fish, o but at the fish shop they do.. well ium nnot fucking trained to do it why dont u go to the fuckin fish shop!!

No u cant have 2 slices of devon from the front from the middle of the pile its all the same

No you scavengers cant have the whole lot (20+) of the $2 chickens.

Can i have $2 of ham.... ah yea which fucking one we sell about 2592582 dif kinds!!

'we dont sell them anymore" -me
"aww well can you have a look in the cool room"
me throws a filthy at lady!!

pfft i hate customers lol
put a smile in your voice :haha:

mine isnt really customers more patients...

answering phone calls from oldies.. are my results there..no, do you know when they will be... no, can you find out...if i dont know who else will?

freakin grrr

HSC
If you're gonna pay with a mountain of shrapnel can you at least count it out correctly BEFORE coming to pay so you don't hold up the line?

Its part of my job to come and check on you once, part way through your meal. No need to act like I just interrupted your conversation with the Queen.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
If I tell you that Travel 10s only work on BUSES then they actually don't work on trains!

ffs woman.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I was in Myer on Sunday in my TARGET uniform before work, looking for a DVD I couldn't find anywhere else. This stupid woman comes up to me and asks "where are the shavers?" :mad1: Of course, being the bitch that I am, I replied with:
"Well, first of all, I don't work here, I work at Target. Secondly, I wouldn't have a bloody clue where the shavers are so you can find them yourself." Like seriously, Myer's uniform doesn't even consist of a single article which is coloured red. I was wearing a fucking RED TARGET SHIRT WITH THE TARGET LOGO CLEARLY VISIBLE.

Moral of the story: open your fucking eyes, and it's pretty darn obvious that I don't work here.

rageragerage

greekgun

HSC
I was in Myer on Sunday in my TARGET uniform before work, looking for a DVD I couldn't find anywhere else. This stupid woman comes up to me and asks "where are the shavers?" :mad1: Of course, being the bitch that I am, I replied with:
"Well, first of all, I don't work here, I work at Target. Secondly, I wouldn't have a bloody clue where the shavers are so you can find them yourself." Like seriously, Myer's uniform doesn't even consist of a single article which is coloured red. I was wearing a fucking RED TARGET SHIRT WITH THE TARGET LOGO CLEARLY VISIBLE.

Moral of the story: open your fucking eyes, and it's pretty darn obvious that I don't work here.

rageragerage
fuckoath +1

HSC

rageragerage
Lol - same thing happened to me. I was in Kmart wearing a green woolies uniform. Except I told her where the shit was - I think this weirded the woman out more than if I'd ignored her.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok dude.
If I fucking say "I can't check your lotto ticket because if you win anything we don't have the money to pay you out" I ACTUALLY CAN'T FUCKING CHECK THE FUCKING TICKET YOU FUCK.

Really, why bother checking the ticket? You didn't win the $53 million so fuck off.

HSC
Really, why bother checking the ticket? You didn't win the $53 million so fuck off.
you can still win money even if you didn't win 53 mil... my dad won back the $25 the ticket cost. in general i don't really see how checking to see if you won a smaller prize is so heinous?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)