Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
scarybunny said:
Fuck her. If touched by an angel has taught me one thing, it's that god loves everyone.
Even pedophiles.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. When you call with a problem, don't ignore my greeting and just launch into your issue. A name would be nice, so we can make a case for you.

Seriously, am I asking so much to have someone reply with 'Hi Liz, this is XXX from Canberra' before I hear about how you've broken everything?

blakegman

HSC
N/A
fucking idiots who are like

OMG I DIDNT GET MY PETROL VOUCHER BECAUSE I SPENT 50 CENTS TO LITTLE. IM GUNA CHECK THIS DOCKET AND HOPE I FIND A MISTAKE SO I CAN SAVE 40 CENTS.

or old people in general.

J

jhakka

A door that is obviously in the process of being closed is NOT an invitation for you to rush into the store at 9:59pm.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
A door that is obviously in the process of being closed is NOT an invitation for you to rush into the store at 9:59pm.

OMG I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!!!!!!

we have lives toooooo!!!!!!! ='(

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
omfg I am so sick of STUPID PEOPLE

We have an email filter here at work. When an email is captured for some reason (profanity, spam email address, etc) the person it was addressed to is sent a notification, just in case it is work related and they need it released to them. This one lady sends us a response every time she gets a notification, telling us to delete it. Now, the only time you need to respond to the 'your email has been held' message, is if you want the email released. I have explained this to her twice. So what email message did I just get from her?

'PLEASE DELETE'

fucking fuck!

Pilotdude

HSC
Fucking Cuntsomers!

WA just launched Woolworths Everyday Rewards cards, fucking pisses me off.

"What are these"

"Heres a leaflet"

"What do i want that for?"

:bomb:

And if your a boong, the aisle to get rid of your BO that is making customers and staff gag, its down aisle 3. Otherwise we will follow you around with Glen 20 or Air freshner.

CieL

HSC
Pilotdude said:
And if your a boong, the aisle to get rid of your BO that is making customers and staff gag, its down aisle 3. Otherwise we will follow you around with Glen 20 or Air freshner.
lol now you know how it's like to deal with Flybuys.

We also have a can if air freshner in the cabinet because there is this one lady that comes in that will definately stink up the store. I think she's mentally disabled or something.. but as she is 2m from the entrance, you will smell a whiff of dirty toilet.. when she walks in, the whole store will smell like a mixture of poo, piss, and vomit..

I think she needs to change her diaper.

We've had several complaints from other customers about the stench. I had to serve her once.. and she likes to buy a lot of stuff.. so you tend to spend quite a length of time serving her.. I nearly chucked up.. Was literally dry heaving or wretching.. I could hardly say the total fast enough to get her out of there..

greekgun

HSC
CieL said:
lol now you know how it's like to deal with Flybuys.

We also have a can if air freshner in the cabinet because there is this one lady that comes in that will definately stink up the store. I think she's mentally disabled or something.. but as she is 2m from the entrance, you will smell a whiff of dirty toilet.. when she walks in, the whole store will smell like a mixture of poo, piss, and vomit..

I think she needs to change her diaper.

We've had several complaints from other customers about the stench. I had to serve her once.. and she likes to buy a lot of stuff.. so you tend to spend quite a length of time serving her.. I nearly chucked up.. Was literally dry heaving or wretching.. I could hardly say the total fast enough to get her out of there..
I know how u feel, theres this lady who comes in all the time and reeks of piss, we have air freshner under every register so as soon as she leaves we can spray it, thats how much it smells. I served here once and i was like cmon i gotta scan faster so she can get lost. And when i told her the total she kept on going "sorry whats the total" and she took ages to get her money out whilst in the mean time i was dying from suffocation.

But yeah, today i was jsut fed up of the people who take the trollys you use to put in the unused registers so people can walk past them. There in there for a reason and they have a chain around them for a reason too. Dont start unclipping it and start to put ur stuff in there and then look at me with a guilty face and sneak off when i glare at u.

HSC
Pilotdude said:
Fucking Cuntsomers!

WA just launched Woolworths Everyday Rewards cards, fucking pisses me off.

"What are these"

"Heres a leaflet"

"What do i want that for?"

Also....

"why are you wearing fairy wings and an orange hat"

well we're promoting........(launches into spiel about everyday rewards)

"but what's it for?"

argh

Pace_T

HSC
i deal with many customers, some who decide to spend around $10,000+ in the matter of a few seconds, and thats all the time i have. i have been trained to do exactly what the customers say in that little window of time. so dont fucking get the shits at me if you make a mistake and then change your mind but its too late. if we make a mistake, we cop it, but if you make a mistake, why do we still cop it? and this was for $3!!!!!!!!!! fucking tightass fuckwit. have a cry.
i even said to it to him " how bout i post you the 3 bucks buddy jesus christ mate." lol.

Peartie

HSC
dont walk into the store and straight away ask where is this this this this this this this and this! Look first, then ask.....im sure its not that hard!!! if we know you've looked and havent seen it thats fine because we know we dont always see things were looking for but if u just come in and ask dont get upset if were rude about it!

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
dont cut me off with "NO! *insert dismissive hand gesture* when i try to tell you about the cd you cant find. If you actually listened you would realise that I was not telling you to order it through us but that you have to get it from overseas because its an import and not avaliable in australia. i was trying to help, gosh.

Pace_T

HSC
Peartie said:
dont walk into the store and straight away ask where is this this this this this this this and this! Look first, then ask.....im sure its not that hard!!! if we know you've looked and havent seen it thats fine because we know we dont always see things were looking for but if u just come in and ask dont get upset if were rude about it!
wat if its clear the answer expected would be sometimes simple like pointing in a certain direction.
when i walk into a store i usually ask quickly wheres this or that, they just point somewhere cause they know im not looking for any specifics. saves me a lot of time and its not hard for the employees to point.

CieL

HSC
Pace_T said:
when i walk into a store i usually ask quickly wheres this or that, they just point somewhere cause they know im not looking for any specifics. saves me a lot of time and its not hard for the employees to point.
Yeah, it's fine if it's one item you're asking for..

But when I'm serving a long line of customers who are in a hurry to leave, don't ask me where the eggs are, then where the flour is, then where the batteries are, then where the baking powder is.. I mean seriously, if you just BOTHERED to look down the aisle right behind you, you'll realise that's where the eggs, flour, and baking powder is..

Oh and today, this woman tried to turn me into a vegan. It was a quiet night.. I bid her farewell.. then she starts telling me about her eating lifestyle.. and wants me to try it too.. And she drones on for about 3 minutes.. And i'm just smiling and nodding.. and pretending to agree so she'll just go away..

I LIKE MY MEAT!! I dont feel satisfied if I don't eat meat =[

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Yeah, I had a lady come into our store once and ramble on at me about her kinesthesiologist or something and how he's wonderful and blah blah and when I said I didn't really think it was my thing she acted all horrified, as if everyone has a kinesthesiologist and I was the weird one.

Hate it when people react stupidly when you politely decline to listen to their shit.

purplemonkey

HSC
At the doctors office:

- if you come in and I ask you what test you are having : DON’T say “CT Head – to see if there is anything there you know?!” I hear this joke from every single CT Head patient that comes through. IT IS NOT FUNNY

- If you are having an ultrasound, I will give you an instruction sheet for either drinking water or fasting. WE GIVE YOU THIS FOR A REASON. If you don’t follow the instructions we can’t give the ultrasound. Don’t bitch to me because its too hard to drink a litre of water.

- Similarly, if you are having an x-ray, I will tell you to make sure you bring back the referral. The radiographer wont scan you without one. Don’t come in and say you left it at home. No I cant print you out another one from your records, I am not a doctor and don’t have the authority to do so. You will either have to go home and get it (no I don’t care if you’ve come all the way from Mittagong) or I will make you see a dr to get a new referral, and don’t bitch to me if it is a long wait, you’re the one who left the original at home you idiot.

- If your child tells you they feel like they are going to be sick, ASK FOR A BOWL OR GO TO THE TOILET. Don’t just let them throw up in the waiting room and not tell any of the desk staff about it. Its disgusting, the other patients and the staff do not want to see, hear or smell your childs vomit.

- If when you come in I tell you there are 7 patients on front of you, and it will be about an hour and a quarter, don’t go and come back 4 hours later and expect to be at the front of the queue. I told you how long it would be, so be back within that time moron.

- Also, if you decide to go home or whatever because the wait is too long, when you come back IT IS NOT MY FAULT ONLY 3 PATIENTS HAVE GONE IN. I do not control how long doctors take with each patient. If you bitch about it the doctors WILL find out and push you back because you are being a whingy motherfucker.

- If I am helping you with something, but I get paged by a doctor in the middle of it, I HAVE TO GO STRAIGHT AWAY. I am usually just running bloods or films to them up the hall. I will be about 45 sec. Don’t get all uppity when I come back, they’re my bosses, youre lucky I’m even helping you in the first place.

- If you are in the waiting room with a screaming child, get the fuck out. None of us want to hear its crying. Take it outside or sedate it or something.

- If you want to find out how much longer it is, ASK ME YOURSELF. Don’t send your verbally incompetent 7 year old to ask me. Also, if I say what doctor you want to see, don’t keep just repeating YOUR name, fucking neanderthal.

- On the same note, do not come behind the counter to check where your file is in the queue. That door is for the doctors access, not yours and it is a vilation of privacy you bastard.

- Don’t make lame jokes about how you live at the surgery. The reason I remember your name is usually one of two reasons:

a) you are in here every single week to get a new script because you “left the original at your sisters” or “all your pills fell down the sink”, etc. We know you are a fucking junkie we got a letter about you, you’re under a Medicare audit and being tracked by every doctor you see.
b) You’re one of those mums who thinks your child is sick when youre really just making excuses to come in because you’re stalking the doctor.

- When you come in, TELL ME WHAT YOU’RE HERE FOR. Don’t just sit your fat arse down on the waiting room. Whether its doctor /dentist /pathology /immunisation /dietitian /psychologist /physio /radiology, I need to know. If you don’t tell me I cant mark you off and the appointment will run late. Have some courtesy for the provider and the patients after you.

- Just because you are always here, does not mean you get frequent flyer special treatment. You are here enough to know the doctors’ hours. Do not show up at 4:30 and demand to see a certain doctor that you know full well finished at 4pm. They finish at these times for a reason. They are very busy people and would never go home otherwise. So rack off until tomorrow or see someone else.

- The sign on the front door says we close at 4pm on a Saturday. Don’t come in at 4:10 and ask to see a doctor. If I tell you we are closed and not accepting any more patients, don’t try the whole worried mother thing on me. It is so fake, especially if I am nice enough to let you in, turn the clock back on the Medicare voucher (so I don’t get my arse kicked) so you can see the doctor. This will make me especially mad if you went on and on about how sick your son is, and I found out all he has is excema. Next time you come in I will make you pay, you grease-haired rat-toothed bitch.

- If your child swallows a months worth of your OCP, do not bother calling the GP. Call an ambulance or the Poisons Information Line. As if you would waste time calling us when I have to waste time asking the dr to take the call, which I know full well they won't, and don't bitch about it to me, you're the incompetent fuck who left her pills in reach of a kiddie.

That is all I can think of for now…its so fun to put it out!! :D It sounds as if I hate my job, but I don’t. We have some of the loveliest patients, they bring us stuff for Easter and Christmas and this one lady (whose birthday is the same as mine) and last year brought me flowers. Some are sweeties and some are arseholes. Just gotta deal.

Last edited:

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
For a Major Furniture/Bedding Retail in a very diverse community...

1) "You greek?" in a very thick greek accent is not an answer to my question, "hi, how are you today?"

2) No you stupid little girl, it is not an earing in my eye, it is an eyebrow ring, be quiet I am talking to your parents... children should be seen and no heard!

3) The best price is the best price

4) Do not expect me to match the price on a mattress you saw at an auction house down the road, it is in an auction house for a reason

5) We have an exclusive range of mattresses from the top three suppliers in the country, mainly so that you can't do as you are doing now, you housewife, and call every store in a 50km radius (sydney metro) and pit us against each other...
also don't make me explain that to you and then not understand.

6) To the customer drving a $200,000 audi, I am sorry i told you your lgihts were on have fun push starting that one

7) Electrical and computers are not found in the bedding department, they are through there under the big neon sign that says, "thru to electrical and computers"

8) We are in a two storey building, you parked in the ground floor carpark and came upstairs to the store... there is no other level

9) Do not click or whistle at me to get my attention, i will get down on all fours and run up to you... (I promise i will do this next time someone does it to me)

10) Don't bother talking to my manager to get a better deal than you get from me, just because he is older dont expect him to be smarter/more competent, i do everything around here and the franchisee lets me get away with murder for a reason, i am good at what i do.. deal with it and buy the product

forkyspoony18

HSC
In Newsagencies

1. Don't walk into the shop, the Saturday morning after a huge storm that has wiped out the power/water to the whole city of Newcastle and complain that your paper wasnt delievered this morning. If maybe you took notice all the knocked over trees/telegraph poles/ flooding on your way to the shop, and that the shop actually still had no power, you would possibly understand why the hell your paper didnt turn up! (this seriously happened, the guy was furious that he didnt get his paper and thought that seeing as he was able to drive to the shop, we should of been able to drive to him and give him his precious paper)
  2. Don't blame me for not winning lotto when YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PICKED YOUR NUMBERS! not me!
  3. Don't say 'did you press the magic winning button?' when im printing out your lotto tickets. I've heard it a million times before so its not funny.
  4. Don't walk in and ask me for a packet of tampons and get cranky when we dont sell them. We are a newsagency, not a supermarket.
  5. Don't abuse me over the phone when your paper wasnt delivered, and then come into the shop and become the nicest person in the world to my boss. Ive already told them how you treated me.
  6. Don't ring up and tell me that you can't find you paper and tell me your life story amoungst your complaining. I have better things to do.
  7. When i am obviously counting something, dont interupt me. Its a pain to recount 80+ tags again.
  8. Don't call me gorgeous/sweets/beautiful/darling. I dont know you. It disturbs me
oh the joys of customer service lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)