Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

danberg

HSC
Some guy brang in a PC stating he had just bought it second hand and it woudlnt work. We opened it up and found it full of text books.
argh that is just so evil, i've wondered a couple of times about refunds which may not even hav the original product in it....but we're just too busy in a supermarket to do that sort of thing.

lol i would've loved to see the look on the guy's face when u opened the box!

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Some guy brang in a PC stating he had just bought it second hand and it woudlnt work. We opened it up and found it full of text books.
Whoa, what the hell? Wasn't he there when you opened the box??

CieL

HSC
Dear Customer, I would really really appreciate it if you put some clothes on..

Whilst working at a register in front of the entrance I had the experience of viewing a full frontal nude view of a young male thrusting his genitals in my face.

He also went outside to hump the glass display window next to the door.

The cops were called.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Whilst working at a register in front of the entrance I had the experience of viewing a full frontal nude view of a young male thrusting his genitals in my face.

The cops were called.
lolllllll :haha:

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A

The cops were called.

wow. that made me having to put with old mrs bennet seem like having to have sex with angelina jolie

HSC

The cops were called.
I wish stuff like that happened where I work :(

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow. How funny. And scary : S

Ok, so this guy comes in so I can check the scratchie right? The rules are that if you have more than 3 pins falling down on the card, you win a prize. The guys thought that it was 3 STANDING UP so there were 7 standing up, 3 down= he won $5. He came in and shouts "I WON $500!"
Me: "Ok, let me just run it through the machine... No, you've only won $5."
Guy: "EXCUSE ME, IT FUCKING SAYS HERE I HAVE 7 STANDING!"
Me: *reads instructions* "No, sir, you count the ones falling down, not standing up."
Guy: "SINCE WHEN!?" [he proceeded to bash the counter with his fist]
Me: "It's written there, sir..." [slowly backs away]
Guy: *reads* "Oh, ok... I'll take my $5 then."

FuckI really hate stubborn old people.

Trentyboi

HSC
If discussing a movie/book (especially when it's been established that you haven't seen/read it), do not spoil the ending.

ytrbut

HSC
When I don't do something for you because I'm not trained to use said equipment, and explain this to you, you do not have the right to slap me on the back of the head and patronize me by calling me "boy" as I'm walking to PA someone who can help you (having just explained that I would go and PA someone to help you).

Seriously, that was the most absurdly ridiculous thing that has ever happened to me in my retail days...by a country mile.

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
When I don't do something for you because I'm not trained to use said equipment, and explain this to you, you do not have the right to slap me on the back of the head and patronize me by calling me "boy" as I'm walking to PA someone who can help you (having just explained that I would go and PA someone to help you).

Seriously, that was the most absurdly ridiculous thing that has ever happened to me in my retail days...by a country mile.
hahahahaha wtf

pity you couldn't really slap them back

was it a man or a woman?

ytrbut

HSC
hahahahaha wtf

pity you couldn't really slap them back

was it a man or a woman?
Woman, of southern European descent, although that quite frankly is irrelevant.

Store Trading Manager went over and explained to her that slapping employees was totally out of line and if she repeated it she would be forcibly ejected from the store. She first denied she did it, but when the STM told her that she was lying, she said she struck me because I should have treated her with more respect and simply done as she requested rather than decline to do it. She said that because she was a grandmother, she had the right to demand anything of the "youths" and I had no right to refuse to do something she requested.

Needless to say she got a lesson in culture from the STM. And rightly so - I couldn't give a crap where you come from or how you were treated, you have absolutely no right to strike an employee. None, whatsoever.

Last edited:

greekgun

HSC
Women, of southern European descent, although that quite frankly is irrelevant.

Store Trading Manager went over and explained to her that slapping employees was totally out of line and if she repeated it she would be forcibly ejected from the store. She first denied she did it, but when the STM told her that she was lying, she said she struck me because I should have treated her with more respect and simply done as she requested rather than decline to do it. She said that because she was a grandmother, she had the right to demand anything of the "youths" and I had no right to refuse to do something she requested.

Needless to say she got a lesson in culture from the STM. And rightly so - I couldn't give a crap where you come from or how you were treated, you have absolutely no right to strike an employee. None, whatsoever.
Wat the fuck?! wat a crazy bitch. They should have kicked her out of the store point blank.

patdericuo

HSC
just tonight, that this guy who is such a tight-arse (but still comes back and gets ripped off by our prices week after week), and wanted a fillet burger. it was literally 3mins before closing time, and i told him we didnt have any, but if he wanted to wait, we could cook one for him, otherwise a zinger or twister. he whinged and bitched a lil, in the end just asked if he could have a zinger for like $2 less. i just said flatly 'no.' better yet, when he gets to drive window, tries to make a joke of it, saying 'he might as well try'...i'm just like, err, not funny....just get out of my store already...

greekgun

HSC
Dont fucking ask me about wat isle an item is when im sitting 2 stores away from coles having my lunch on my lunch break. Ask once - ill tell u 2 kindly fuck off Ask again and ill deck u.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Fucking buy the right item the first time, don't come back a week later and want an exchange, then come back and exchange the one you just exchanged for because it was the wrong one.
Don't talk about me to the other staff member who knows I'm right, and you're fucking wrong you dumb shit of a customer.

Don't ask for "Dunny Blews" Or "Winny Gooold"

Please speak English properly.
Girl: Can i have a greey weekly?
Me: Sure. *gets grey weekly* Thats $32
Girl: No, not greey, greey!! *says same thing twice*
Me: WHAT?
Girl: Oh, sorry, dis one, dis one! *Pulls out GREEN FUCKING WEEKLY*
Me: So you wanted Green?
Girl: Yes, greey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)