Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

lacho95

HSC
"When I ask for your Everyday Rewards card, do not say "No thanks" like I was offering you one, fuck sake"
FUck yes that pisses me off so bad!!!!

lacho95

HSC
Its all bullshit really, quite irritates me, Also

Don't ask me if its to late to scan your Rewards card, when your EFTPOS just said accepted and then slowly put it back in your wallet and have that sulky look on your face!
I've been complained about this twice !!!
Fucking customers... especially if its like $31 aww poor you you missed out on 1 frequent flyer point i might miss out on my job for that you cunt...
Lol.. i didnt actually lose my job obviously.. but hey.. they fuck me off!!

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Attenton Customers:
Please stop bringing green bags pls... thx.

Seriously, they are the BIGGEST PAIN in the ass! And green bags that don't have a little hook thing to put around the top bit reallllllllly FUCKING shits me up the wall. I wish they knew how annoying it is, that we can't get any of their shit in the fucking bag because it keeps flopping over.
Not to mention it slows productivity down by like 30% lol
I always get the $300-400 dollar shoppers with 80 green bags (gahhh grr!!!!!!!)

chamelia

HSC
Attenton Customers:

Seriously, they are the BIGGEST PAIN in the ass! And green bags that don't have a little hook thing to put around the top bit reallllllllly FUCKING shits me up the wall. I wish they knew how annoying it is, that we can't get any of their shit in the fucking bag because it keeps flopping over.
You're right. Fuck the environment, let's just get this people mill popping out more mindless consumers.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
You're right. Fuck the environment, let's just get this people mill popping out more mindless consumers.
They are great for the enviroment, and helps with heavy items, but it is a complete BITCH at the checkout.
Why don't we invest in 100% environmentally friendly plastic bags at the same time or something though?

lacho95

HSC
not only the once that dont have the hooks, but the ones without the bottom carboard thingy.

HSC
Attenton Customers:

Nah, I like them, they can fit more into them than the plastic ones and easier to pack, but they are really annoying when they a) don't fit the bag racks, and b) are out of shape. Also, I hate it when the customers have them at the end of their groceries or underneath them >.< Fail.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Mystery shopper is the biggest joke ever. I plan on asking my SM if, when at the service desk, I ACTUALLY have to walk them to whatever stupid aisle the customer is asking about.

My store fails mystery shopper pretty bad. No baskets, nightfillers who didnt know a whole lot, no EDR = terrible score.
mystery shopper isnt supposed to ask somebody on registers or service desk AFAIK, supposed to ask somebody in the aisles

HSC
mystery shopper isnt supposed to ask somebody on registers or service desk AFAIK, supposed to ask somebody in the aisles
yeah that sounds fair enough. just that my csm actually left the service desk last week to take someone to asian foods . so wasn't too sure what the requirement for that was, perhaps saying "halfway down aisle 7" is not good enough.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Attenton Customers:

dude do you just like to bitch and moan about everything?

i like the green bags. they are easier to pack stuff into and you can fit much more. yes it slows you down but i like to pretend i'm playing tetris therefore making work more fun!

goodness gracious.

HSC
Some guy came in today and complained that someone overcharged him by 35c the previous day. Is it really worth your time and effort to worry about this Mr. Person. :mad1:

Craven

HSC
^ Haha, some lady called and said she was shortchanged $10 last THURSDAY.. wtf? Anyway, when we went back to check the results for last week turned out that till hadn't changed all week, haha.

The thing about green bags is they're actually WORSE for the environment because they take much longer to break down than plastic bags.

lacho95

HSC

i like the green bags. they are easier to pack stuff into and you can fit much more. yes it slows you down but i like to pretend i'm playing tetris therefore making work more fun!

goodness gracious.
Lol, i think what iMatthew means is the old green bags which dont have hooks or bottoms and which are basically falling apart and are impossible to pack. or the REALLLLLLLYYY OLD safeway bags the white ones which are very annoying.
I don't mind the new green bags, as long as they have the bottom and retain their usability.

jirwin

HSC
I don't mind Green Bags but customers need to realise they do have a use by date as well.

My views/rules on Green Bags:
  • If your bag is old and/or smelly - throw it out!
  • If your buying massive amount of groceries, do not bring the small pink supre bags. In actual fact, if your bag doesn't have a squarish base/bottom, don't bring it at all!
  • Also don't stare at me as if I'm slow because I have to unpack all your bags out of the cooler bag before being able to start as you have decided to unload all the cold stuff first.
  • Oh and if storing multiple bags in one bag, fold the bags nicely - don't just shove them in there, this is how they become out of shape and potentially useless.

Apart from that, I don't mind green bags - you can certainly pack more in it, and your packing skills look better/neater too :)

bdude

HSC
For crying out loud, if I have one more stupid supre bag I'm going to throw it at someone.

I don't mind green bags if: they are neatly packed - there's nothing worse than people putting all their bags into a cooler bag and putting the cold stuff on first so I have to try and find somewhere to put all these bags; they have a decent bottom - I hate those stupid bags that have just handles and a big peice of material, they can't stand up; they are clean and tidy - I had the rankest smelling bags once, used heaps of hand sanitiser afterwards.

Kiim2507

HSC
Haha shit so much rage from the supermarket workers. But I feel you're pain I use to work on a checkout...wow some people are soo dumb and irritating. And I totally get the green bags thing..even though I worked there over 2 years ago they are still my most hated memory haha

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
I agree. If they are new bags which sit all good on the rack, I have absolutely no complains at the time.

When they are old/no bottom/no hook/etc, then i get annoyed.

goodness gracious.
Yes, i fking do, thanks.. Mind you, like everyone has agreed with everything I have said in my complain posts, so don't look at me like i'm a complaining tard (even though I might be)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)