Rules for Fat People (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katie_tully

And then blame everybody else for the fact we were/are fat. ;)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
rozymisty said:
Instead of fucking paying out people who are overweight, how about you offer them some support and get them exercising huh? Oh no thats right you cant get of your fat arse and do something good for once in your fucking life. Instead you just sit there critising people who are overweight!!! People put on weight for various reasons, eg puberty and hormones, SMOKING and DRUGS, and various other things like emotional problems.

So until you fucking find out why that person has a bit more fat than you, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
I think the problem is that people are "allowed" to be overweight because they can say that it's a disease, that it's beyond their control and easily rest on that notion, thus keeping them overweight and blame free.

It's not that simple. Yes some people have conditions that mean losing weight is incredibly difficult BUT you cannot say that every person who is overweight (i.e. half of Australia) has that disease.

Also, I've never heard of anyone putting on weight from smoking? Quitting smoking, yes but not while you are smoker.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Being fat makes me stronger than you. Prove me wrong though, we'll fight and I'll beat you up.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Being fat makes me stronger than you. Prove me wrong though, we'll fight and I'll beat you up.
Yeah alright meet me @ the mean fiddler tonight in Kellyville. Mono e mono, no Habibs or cousins.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
jb_nc said:
Yeah alright meet me @ the mean fiddler tonight in Kellyville. Mono e mono, no Habibs or cousins.
No habibs? What do you plan on shadow boxing? I'm the mother of all Habibs, so If you plan on fighting me you're going to have to waive that rule.

Muslims do not work that way.
You know better than that chink-boy. Go put on your sakkat and pick my rice.

kuroneko

HSC
How bout we get back to the rules? This ain't a debate about the ethics of being fat. So, on that note: Don't blame advertisers, it's your body not theirs.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
fats make me lol
Your Ugly Fucked up Face makes me "lol".
You people are pathetic.
No-one wants to be fat. Talk to any fat person and they will ALL say they have tryed to lose it.
People have some problems. Its not easy to lose weight. You try fucking losing 10kg then come back to me.

Now i wait for the narrow minded, pathetic inflood of comments relating me somehow being "obese".

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
wrxsti said:
Talk to any fat person and they will ALL say they have tryed to lose it.
and half of them will be lying or have not tried hard enough.

it's true that some (SOME) people have legitimate problems losing weight. this thread is not about them. it's about people who are fat through their own disgusting inability to take control over their diet and exercise.

on topic, I don't count "emotional problems" or any of that bullshit as an excuse to over eat, either. If you've got a physical condition that makes you overweight, then fine, but i hate it when i hear people complaining that it's their emotional or personal issues that drive them to eat. for fucks sake. you're just weak willed.

also i'm not saying people should be perfectly fit and trim and slender. i'm just saying there's no excuse for people without medical problems to be clearly overweight or obese.

Evilo

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
on topic, I don't count "emotional problems" or any of that bullshit as an excuse to over eat, either. If you've got a physical condition that makes you overweight, then fine, but i hate it when i hear people complaining that it's their emotional or personal issues that drive them to eat. for fucks sake. you're just weak willed.

also i'm not saying people should be perfectly fit and trim and slender. i'm just saying there's no excuse for people without medical problems to be clearly overweight or obese.
couldn't have said it better myself :)

NinjaSauce

HSC
wrxsti said:
You people are pathetic.
No-one wants to be fat. Talk to any fat person and they will ALL say they have tryed to lose it.
People have some problems. Its not easy to lose weight. You try fucking losing 10kg then come back to me.
End of High School i was 96kg fat. 2004 was my final year.
I dieted down to 71kg 'Ripped' (Absolutely epically lean. Just... ya know, no muscle. Abs, veins, everything).

Bulked to 82 Kg before the end of 2005. Stayed steady for about 6-9 months.

Bulked again to 91/92 kg end of 2006. Again, stayed steady for a while.

Christmas 2007, i was 103 kg.

Right now... about 105/6.

I lost 25kg. I intentionally gained back 35. I'm not ripped, but i am definitely not fat. 'Lumberjack'-ish.

---------------------

So wrxsti,

You called me out, i turn in favour - whats your excuse?

come back to me.

kuroneko

HSC
wrxsti said:
If it wasn't against the doctor's orders, I probably would. It ain't that hard to moderate what you put in your gob.

HSC
wrxsti said:
Your Ugly Fucked up Face makes me "lol".
You people are pathetic.

Now i wait for the narrow minded, pathetic inflood of comments relating me somehow being "obese".
10kg in 2 weeks during yr8 holidays. What did I do? Run. 8, 12kms a day, eating shit all.
Here's a tip: no sugar, no excess fat. The human body loves fat and sugar because of their high energy content; some leftover evolutionary response from when we had to kill our meals. Boil/steam vegetables, then salt them or some shit. It's not hard, just unpleasant. Yes people have problems; they're fucking unable to control themselves.

o, and u=FAT FATTY FAT FUCK

L-esky

HSC
so, ummm are you guys saying that you'd prefer people to aim to be anorexic? Being too skinny is just as dangerous as being grossly overweight and I personally think being incredibly skinny looks a lot worse than people who have a little bit of extra weight. Of course, I'm not talking about those who are massively overweight though.
But some people are just naturally built bigger, like some people are built lean. Anyway it'd be so boring if everyone looked the same.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Pro-Ana and Mia all the way thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)