Rules for Fat People (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
So just how fat are you?

Or did you get lap-band surgery to lose all of your weight?
im not fat at all. if i were i wouldnt be insulting ur muthafkn ugly face. yes. u are ugly.

my relative had a lap band put in her and has been hospitalised more than 10 times this year due to her lack of body fat. she is now considered underweight and blacks out 5 times a day. she would do anything to be overweight again.

and for fks sake, get sumthing done with ur face. its disgusting.

NinjaSauce

HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
im not fat at all. if i were i wouldnt be insulting ur muthafkn ugly face. yes. u are ugly.

my relative had a lap band put in her and has been hospitalised more than 10 times this year due to her lack of body fat. she is now considered underweight and blacks out 5 times a day. she would do anything to be overweight again.

Bwhahhaa, you write and 'insult' like a pre-teen.

Quit while you're ahead.

Edit: typo

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:

hope your relative blacks out behind the wheel and crashes into a telephone pole

K

katie_tully

I think we touched a raw nerve with our fatty bashing.

Perhaps we should re-evaluate our stance.

I've evaluated my stance and I've decided to continue with my current trend of thinking.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
katie_tully said:
There is one disease, albeit rare, I cannot think of the name but basically you never feel full and you just eat and eat and eat.
Prada Willi(e?) Syndrome ;)

Edit: oops deleted post :eek:

Twickel

HSC
My friend has one of 31, but you could not tell he is "obese", he is strong, plays for his footy team and after he went to the doctor, it was due to the fact that his bones were dense and very large. So the doctors didnt tell him to lose weight, he weighs 93kg and has a heaight of 1.73m

henry3

HSC
this is quite possibly the most retarded convo ever especially with any notion related to the bmi im 6'3 or 191cm and im 125kg and am apparently 34.3 lol and am apparently quite obese but im still several times more athletic then many of school mates who are more then likely ur low 20's in ur bmi.

On this tangent it would also appear that being thin is not nescessarily 'better' and mole rat ugly is far worse then being overweight cus i can lose 20kg but you cant change your backwards arse ulgy face :p (with out excessive expense)!!!!! so suck on that lol

HSC
henry3 said:
On this tangent it would also appear that being thin is not nescessarily 'better' and mole rat ugly is far worse then being overweight cus i can lose 20kg but you cant change your backwards arse ulgy face :p (with out excessive expense)!!!!! so suck on that lol
you ever see a tub of lard run a lap? no? becoz it CANT

NinjaSauce

HSC
henry3 said:
this is quite possibly the most retarded convo ever especially with any notion related to the bmi im 6'3 or 191cm and im 125kg and am apparently 34.3 lol and am apparently quite obese but im still several times more athletic then many of school mates who are more then likely ur low 20's in ur bmi.

Comprehension. Use it.

The is basically 1 or 2 mentions of BMI. We immediately talk about how BMI sucks. High BMI does not mean FAT. Hell, you can have a low BMI and be fat. And you are not 'apparently 34.3' you ARE 34.3; but it doesn't mean anything.

Also, you mention 'being thin'. Thin never came into this conversation either, we are talking about FAT. There is a different between thin and lean. Lean is low body fat, thin is a skinny person. While i would say that is remotely better than fat, it still not something i would want to be.

If you were as fit as you say you are (hey, I'm not calling you out on it...), you SHOULDN'T be able to loose 20kg. If you have 20kg to loose, you are fat. I am 105kg, but i sure as hell couldn't find 20kg on my body to loose. Hell, if i absolutely stretched myself to 10kg lost (a lot of which would be water), i would be bodybuilding 'ripped' stage ready. Then probably die.

I pity you for making this as your first post.

rozymisty

HSC
Instead of fucking paying out people who are overweight, how about you offer them some support and get them exercising huh? Oh no thats right you cant get of your fat arse and do something good for once in your fucking life. Instead you just sit there critising people who are overweight!!! People put on weight for various reasons, eg puberty and hormones, SMOKING and DRUGS, and various other things like emotional problems.

So until you fucking find out why that person has a bit more fat than you, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

K

katie_tully

People put on weight for various reasons, eg puberty and hormones
I think you missed the gist of the thread. We've already excluded those with preexisting medical conditions. We're talking about the fat kids with fork to mouth syndrome. The obese ones who wanna blame everybody else (lol junk food advertising, the governments) for their problems, instead of getting off their ass and losing weight like countless people before them

emotional problems
Boo hoo, cry me a river. Like they're the only people with issues. I think Starvin Marvin in Ethiopia gets depressed when he hasn't eaten for a week. It isnt like he can remedy his depression with a cheeseburger or 6.
SMOKING and DRUGS,
Also their fault. Funny though, people don't tend to become morbidly obese when they do meth or crack cocaine. Something about sitting up for five days and not eating, I dunno *shrugs*

Oh no thats right you cant get of your fat arse and do something good for once in your fucking life
lawl, uh oh. Did she just call us fat? Wasn't the point of her entire incessant rambling for people to not pay out on fat people? I think she's hurt our feelings now :(

So until you fucking find out why that person has a bit more fat than you, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
Um..................no ;)

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
People getting angry at this thread are either fat or were once fat in their lives and still carry the guilt of having once been fat around. Fat person mindset: lets cure all our problems by shovelling food down our throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)