Saw (warning: SPOILERS!) (1 Viewer)

How did you find Saw?

• Total voters

Seabiscuit

HSC
Omg i saw it today! It was so disturbing! Not only because of the gory scenes and images but also because it really made you think about what you would do in the same situation!
I spent almost the entire movie with my hands either covering or almost covering my eyes! It was so disturbing! But i must admit the story idea was quite good.
And the ending was amazing!!! It made the whole movie worthwile! :)

... i'm not looking forward to sleeping though... i think i'll get nightmares from the movie.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
im not normally into low-budget movies cos watching it, you can tell its low-budget and that they usually suck.. but y'all make me wanna go watch it now. the grudge was crap.. it's gotta be better than that

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
ah, the only reason why you know its low budget i guess is because there arent too many "stars" in this.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
but of the previews.. i recognise one of the main guys from robin hood men in tights.. and that writer dude said on the panel they were lucky enough to get big-name actors to agree to be in it.. or something

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
only actors i knew of were danny glover, chick from becker and monica potter

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i just saw it
i cant sleep cause i am scared of going into my wardrobe
that scene with the baseball bat an camera made me shit my self

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
dark`secrets said:
only actors i knew of were danny glover, chick from becker and monica potter
That is pretty good for a low budget (independent?) film:).

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I thought it was amazingly well made considering it was relatively low budget.

I loved Lawrence's makeup at the end, right when he was crawling over to Adam, I don't know why, he just looked so ghostly.

And Mack, your theory could work... but I think it's a really cheap device :)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
mack said:
I have my own theory on how they'll lead into the sequel. Cant reveal it here though because itd spoil the movie for those who havent seen it.

EDIT: Forgot about spoiler tags!

The person on the ground in the bathroom with the two others could actually be another of jigsaw's victims, not jigsaw himself. His challenge was to see if he could lock Adam in the bathroom in pitch black to die and then escape, having to live with the consequences. Jigsaw himself is never seen in the movie.
that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard

mack

Banned
HSC
Haha, cut me some slack, I thought of it after a few Coronas at 3am one morning.....Of course its going to be a bit stupid....

leathaface

I want to watch it too...

I heard a sequel is in the works...

Source: Empire magazine (The one with The Incredibles on the cover).

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i havent seen it yet, but i saw the poster at the cinema's and laughed at the text underneath the title

How Can You Solve A Mystery, When Pieces of The Puzzle Are Missing?

thats just stupid

Stan..

HSC
dark`secrets said:
it was freaky/disturbing but IMO it was worth it

the ending was like "OMG WTF!"
That movie was a joke, I fell asleep in the cinema it was that boring. Save your money don't see this train wreck.

EDIT: There was only one scene deserving of the 'sick/disturbing' title, The Shotgun to the head. Besides from that its a boring low budget movie.

Last edited:

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
can sum1 answer this question 4 me
wat was wrong with the bold headed dude when he was in the hospital? coz i cant remember...

[an put Spoilers... on the title of the thread...]

Last edited:

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
IP_freely said:
can sum1 answer this question 4 me
wat was wrong with the bold headed dude when he was in the hospital? coz i cant remember...

[an put Spoilers... on the title of the thread...]
brain tumor

my theory on how they will lead into the sequel is this (bearing in mind that this is lame and i hope to god they don't go down this path)

so adam's still alive at the end of the film, right? jigsaw has gotten up and left, so you'd think he'd finish lawrence off in the hallway. the police are going to go to lawrence's house, because his wife and kid were held hostage there, and find all of the video surveillance equipment for the bathroom, track the signal, and arrive there just in time to save adam (who is nearly dead from blood loss). The rest of the film will be a mentally fucked up adam getting revenge on jigsaw in true jigsaw style - tracking him down and fucking with him and people around him in a warped way. Kinda like how danny glover went all crazy and vigilante, so to till adam. Even if the film goes differently they still have an image of jigsaw on tape from when he got up and left the bathroom, so i doubt he'll be the main villain of part 2

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
loved the movie, very tiwsted
didn't much care for whoever played lawrence... his acting was a bid average...but i like the movie... nice plot :)

mack

Banned
HSC
dead cactus said:
brain tumor

my theory on how they will lead into the sequel is this (bearing in mind that this is lame and i hope to god they don't go down this path)

so adam's still alive at the end of the film, right? jigsaw has gotten up and left, so you'd think he'd finish lawrence off in the hallway. the police are going to go to lawrence's house, because his wife and kid were held hostage there, and find all of the video surveillance equipment for the bathroom, track the signal, and arrive there just in time to save adam (who is nearly dead from blood loss). The rest of the film will be a mentally fucked up adam getting revenge on jigsaw in true jigsaw style - tracking him down and fucking with him and people around him in a warped way. Kinda like how danny glover went all crazy and vigilante, so to till adam. Even if the film goes differently they still have an image of jigsaw on tape from when he got up and left the bathroom, so i doubt he'll be the main villain of part 2

Interesting, but consider this.....

It isn't in jigsaw's style to kill someone himself, in the past he has always devised elaborate ways for his victims to kill themselves. He wouldn't have just finished Lawrence off with his bare hands....but still, there is no way Lawrence could have gotten up the ladder, he was already very pale when he left the bathroom, so I guess it works out the same way. Adam could also get out by getting the key, which I think would probably have gotten caught in the S bend of the pipe, providing he can saw into it in complete darkness...... I still cant figure out why Jigsaw would tell him the key is in there though, which lead me to create the theory in my earlier post....

^___^
HSC
questions bout the storyline;

but theres a few things i want to clear up

like the brain tumor dude and the guy that works in the hospital, so did they team out in previous cases or was it only this one
if it was only this one, who was the one that did the previous scenarios

also, why was adam in the toilet, lawrence didn't really value life when he was teaching in a real casual style, however, adam was only taking photos of lawrences?

mack

Banned
HSC
Answers:

Kep was only on this one, seeing as Jigsaw coerced him into it. The other ones were done by Jigsaw alone.

I was unsure about that also, I just guessed he didnt really care about what he did to peoples lives, he was motivated by money possibly.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)