SC Monitors are they strict??? (1 Viewer)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
DALiE. (: said:
I heard that they are really strict.
At my school we have been practicing how to enter the hall quietly (during our trials) because apparently if you communicate in anyway with anyone they won't let you sit for your SC.

Personally, I think our teachers just wanna scare us. :)
Never heard of anything quite that ridiculous...

Your school teachers must be either control freaks or pissing themselves laughing watching you kids take the crap they say seriously. Honest.

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
lol yes they eat little children. they're really nice. ive got the same ones now that i had in year 10

HSC
Uni Grad
No, of course not they are middle aged (maybe some old) women who stand around and answer questions. Also one of my....associates....told me that they couldn't go into the cubicle to go to the toilet and were watched when urinating, too bad if you are pee shy, rofl. Anyway, one of the women even struck up a conversation with one of the dumbass girls she knew (this may have been the trial, can't remember but i am quite sure it was the SC).

suzlee

HSC
Phoenix Fury said:
No, of course not they are middle aged (maybe some old) women who stand around and answer questions. Also one of my....associates....told me that they couldn't go into the cubicle to go to the toilet and were watched when urinating, too bad if you are pee shy, rofl. Anyway, one of the women even struck up a conversation with one of the dumbass girls she knew (this may have been the trial, can't remember but i am quite sure it was the SC).
hahaha that toilet incident happened to one of my friends too! The old lady followed her into the toilet and stood outside the cubical and tried to make conversation :mad1:

I guess it's for security reasons??? Someone may have thought of asking to go to the bathroom so they can read their notes in their pockets or something...... but that's just my thought :eek:

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
supercalamari said:
Never heard of anything quite that ridiculous...

Your school teachers must be either control freaks or pissing themselves laughing watching you kids take the crap they say seriously. Honest.
Yea, I know. It's pretty stupid.
I obviously don't believe them and I don't think anyone actually does.
They just do what they can to "scare" us and shut us up.
It doesn't work though. :rolleyes:

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
DALiE. (: said:
Yea, I know. It's pretty stupid.
I obviously don't believe them and I don't think anyone actually does.
They just do what they can to "scare" us and shut us up.
It doesn't work though. :rolleyes:
I just know that I'd fail because I can't suppress my giggles. I have the oddest sense of humour.
:)

studentcheese

HSC
I just read something about HSC monitors being really lax. Someone said that they let some people write after the time limit. I'm sure the SC monitors will be really lax :)

Our teaches always exaggerate on how strict they are. Like how they will deduct marks for not taking your pencilcase out before entering the hall. :)

We're gonna have loads of fun :]

bored of sc

HSC
suzlee said:
My maths teacher said they are usually nice old ladies :)
They have to be strict to make the testing conditions the same (or as close to as they can) for every year 10er in NSW. So they can't be that nice (if you know what I mean).

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
they are like volunteer mums. they are not strict. they are the same as normal teachers with your exams

TBK11

HSC
hmm then why do teachers LIE haha, they say the sc monitors are not teachers they are sent by the BOS and one false act of stupidity can cost you your SC lol maybe its because they wanan scare us?

as for Strictness (if thats a word) what will happen if ur caught rolling 20c coins down the hall Hahaha, ohh ppl these days

studentcheese

HSC
I think our own teachers would be more strict. In year 9, there was a guy who scribbled his name on his test paper after the teacher said pens down. He got five marks deducted. Recently (in our trial SC), there was a student who had marks deducted for having his watch on his wrist during the exam (we're supposed to place them on the table). :D

TBK11

HSC
studentcheese said:
I think our own teachers would be more strict. In year 9, there was a guy who scribbled his name on his test paper after the teacher said pens down. He got five marks deducted. Recently (in our trial SC), there was a student who had marks deducted for having his watch on his wrist during the exam (we're supposed to place them on the table). :D

Ummm the only thing i have to say to that is ........LoL

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
studentcheese said:
oh coz you can really cheat with your watch...:rolleyes:

Aristotles

HSC
Our BOS teacher for our HSC exams, only two and they were reading their books the entire time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)