Premium Member
HSC
Re: "Scammer" among us #2

It's red now?

Also, has the issue been solved?

TorMental

HSC

Who needs to exchange notes, the boredofstudies already has that resource shit up. lolol funny tho.

MadGold777

HSC

I honestly don't believe I have done anything wrong...

Every person who has sent me notes, has recieved mine in return.
I have already cleared this up with... If you don't believe me ask him yourself.

So please elaborate......?

If this is about the negative rep? I honestly can't remember your post I I neg repped, can i please have the link. I'm 100% sure i would have neg repped it for a reason not because you didn't reply fast, as I wouldn't of even remember who I asked as I asks heeps of people LOL

Last edited:

yulec

ilovehim
HSC

I honestly don't believe I have done anything wrong...

Every person who has sent me notes, has recieved mine in return.
I have already cleared this up with... If you don't believe me ask him yourself.

So please elaborate......?

If this is about the negative rep? I honestly can't remember your post I I neg repped, can i please have the link. I'm 100% sure i would have neg repped it for a reason not because you didn't reply fast, as I wouldn't of even remember who I asked as I asks heeps of people LOL
okay then.
well it looks like you did negative rep it for no reason because its just a post saying thanks. i dont know why anyone would even want to negative rep that :S
it looked like you did it because i didnt send you any notes. so please explain

heres the link:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=267612&p=5520103#post5520103

Last edited:

MadGold777

HSC

HAHHA I remember, I repped that negative: not really based on that post itself but because of you thinking you will not get a 40 ATAR, I thought you were just stupid for saying that.... No offense Lol

michaeljennings

HSC

HAHHA I remember, I repped that negative: not really based on that post itself but because of you thinking you will not get a 40 ATAR, I thought you were just stupid for saying that.... No offense Lol
I think youreeeeee stupid mrs poopy pants! :tongue:

yulec

ilovehim
HSC

wow. it took you that long to think of an excuse like that? lmao

yulec

ilovehim
HSC

It'd been 9 minutes take it easy champ
sweety, i think you're the one who should take it easy, before you just posted on my wall saying you replied and that was within the first few minutes. anyway i dont wanna waste my time on you. have a nice day :)

MadGold777

HSC

sweety, i think you're the one who should take it easy, before you just posted on my wall saying you replied and that was within the first few minutes. anyway i dont wanna waste my time on you. have a nice day :)
I'm not allowed to walk away from the computer BAhahahha Chump!

But if that's all you have on me, goodluck with your HSC hopefully you get over 40 :D Let us know!

Bored_of_HSC

HSC

Lol why are you guys being such bitches? They're notes on the net ffs. Just focus on your HSC which is RIGHT NOW. Fml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)