"Scammer" among us (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frasern2011

HSC
Sorry in advance Mandy if you simply made a mistake, but I made attempts to find out what was going on, and over 12 hours later received nothing. Hit me up with an email if this was all a misunderstanding.

-Finally received an email. Just thought I would let everybody know. Still, I would not recommending exchanging notes, it is a stressful and unreliable process. Let this be a lesson for all!

Last edited:

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
thanks for the heads up i will be careful

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Mandy is probably just really busy being a Nigerian Prince. Cut some slack.

frasern2011

HSC
mmm, very disappointing to have over a years worth of my intellectual property stolen just like that...

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
if i were you i would contact the police, im sure they can track mandy

themanman

HSC
N/A
mmm, very disappointing to have over a years worth of my intellectual property stolen just like that...
no offence ... but I found this quite humorous

how did this happen? further details please

themanman

HSC
N/A
Hello all,
just want to give everybody a friendly heads up to watch out for the member the goes by the name "Mandy", username MadGold777. Please do not exchange any of your notes with her/him. I fell into this trap, where she/he asked to exchange notes, sent all my stuff through, and never heard from him/her again. Very disappointing to have this sort of deception in a community such as this.

Sorry in advance Mandy if you simply made a mistake, but I made attempts to find out what was going on, and over 12 hours later received nothing. Hit me up with an email if this was all a misunderstanding.

Please nobody send anything to her/him till you have received her/his stuff first.
Some people are a little over competitive!
Also,
You may be jumping the gun a bit

He/she last logged in about an hour ago

LOL just wait a day (at the very least)

frasern2011

HSC
no offence ... but I found this quite humorous

how did this happen? further details please
Looking back, terrible idea. It just slipped right past me though; you think It's all honest and innocent. We were going to exchange notes, sent them through first (Didn't think anything of it) and got nothing back...:/

I guess I am too trustworthy? Ha...

enoilgam

HSC
Also,

Agreed, she could be out or something. If it was a week then I would be calling her on it.

frasern2011

HSC
Also,

For sure, hence paragraph 2. But still, I find it very suspicious to be talking to me constantly, then as soon as the notes go through, doesn't reply to my emails nor PM's and has logged on post the messages and hasn't bothered to even reply...

themanman

HSC
N/A
For sure, hence paragraph 2. But still, I find it very suspicious to be talking to me constantly, then as soon as the notes go through, doesn't reply to my emails nor PM's and has logged on post the messages and hasn't bothered to even reply...
Fair enough man

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Should probably give them more time to reply.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I advise also to watch out from a girl from the same thread as the guy mentioned by the op^^^

jenny_94@hotmail.com.au, she demanded for my biz notes and english notes.. in return for her business cards...

I sent her my module notes and english pastpapers and also biz. resources (case study and notes) but did not send me her biz cards or whatever resource.

So careful guys..

edit: she also didn't reply as soon as i sent her my final english notes ( they're no use to me but still)... she was attempting to lure my band 6 essays also. LOL nice attempt!

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I think in general this should be a reminder to always be careful with what you send to people you don't know, especially if they haven't established a reputation here. If you want to play it safe, don't offer to trade anything you wouldn't be willing to give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)