• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Schapelle Corby - Innocent or Gulity? (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tattoodguy said:
ur right about the swearing at pppple - sorrry.

yeah u agree to the laws...but laws should b reasonable.

i dont think she done it..............but there is more evidence against her.........than many cases in australia where people are found guilty -- .

yeah drug dealers should be responsible ------ for what they are doing ------------ selling drugs ----------------but they are not making junkies commit crimes.

At the moment the harshness of drug dealers sentences takes into account the crimes of junkies.......
Its bull shit.................its unjust.

Atleast can u guys agreee...........non voilent crims........shouldnt be inprisoned with voilent phychos?

and all minor crimes should be given ...suspended sentences/fines..rehabilitation etc...................rather than jail?
it's debateable. but yeah.
i don't think she's guilty either. i'm angry at the custom officers. they destroyed any evidence that would have proven her innocence. and they wouldn't take fingerprints until everyone's touched it and they say it's too late.

Pixydust*

tattoodguy said:
pixy dust --- dont say i have no idea.

I know that there is a relationship between crime and drugs.

But say like extasy --- i dont know if their is a link...........is xtasy addictive?

I dont know for sure...but i would imagine .
I don't think ecstasy is addictive but i think that most of the problems with legalising drug dealing, and as the present situation suggests, would come from the fact that alot of the dealers are dodgy and they sell people drugs which are contaminated or not pure because theyve invented some cost-effective way of producing, and the victims of this are ofcourse the people who buy them and fall ill. I agree, i think there should be decriminalisation of posession of certain drugs because thats for personal use, and its just too difficult to enforce laws like that anyway, but dealing is a different story because its widespread - does that make sense? Yes ofcourse, i didn't think you would not know the implications of drug use on crime etc, what i meant is that i thought you would dispute them - many people deny the effects of drugs on stuff like crime.

S

Sheehan :)

she hould fucking die.............fuking whore ....how the fuck dont you feel that theres 50kg extra in ur surf board....fucking dumb bitch couldnt even hide it......i hope she gets executed and i hope that business man....the stupid one that dammaged her case should be executed as well cause all he wants is a root form Corby and they can root together in HELL

richz

She is guilty, prolly accepted a random package from some guy she didnt know. That guy prolly persuaded her to take it to sumone in thailand.

tattoodguy

lol sheeean...............rofl why r u so angry at her?

it was only 4 kilos dude....not 50.....................u wouldnt notice it.........

even if u fort it was heavier...u wouldnt think that someone put something in it.

i dont think she is guilty...

i heard that...........drugs are cheaper there than here......and theres no point smuggling into bali...

just let her go..........................all drug traffickers should be freeed...

especially when u are.....taking drugs from a country.................those kids who are on charges smuggling 1 kilo.........from HK........................hk should be greatful they are taking drugs out of their country.

Fucking azns.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Does anyone else think that in many ways Mad Ron has damaged Schapelle's case, despite funding her legal counsel? I mean, all the corruption allegations he has made are bound to piss off the judge and authorities.... he speaks to the media while he is emotional and doesn't think about the possible ramifications on the trial. He speaks before he thinks.... but I guess we will just have to wait for the verdict eh?

kaylz

HSC
she's innocent. noone would be so stupid as to try and smuggle drugs that are so readily available, especially with the death penalty a likely outcome. I think that someone put it in her luggage to be picked up at the second stage of her journey, but it was missed. It's the only logical explanation.

HSC
i have no idea about the circumstances but its possible shes innocent i mean if she didn't have a lock on her bag someone could have put it in in the process between the bag leaving that car thing and being loaded into the cargo bay.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I'm not sure anymore whether she is innocent or guilty

kaylz said:
she's innocent. noone would be so stupid as to try and smuggle drugs that are so readily available, especially with the death penalty a likely outcome. I think that someone put it in her luggage to be picked up at the second stage of her journey, but it was missed. It's the only logical explanation.
Yeah no one would be so stupid to do that, though there is stupid people out there who do.
Maybe she's done it before, and thinks she could get away with smuggling drugs in again?

kaylz

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i have no idea about the circumstances but its possible shes innocent i mean if she didn't have a lock on her bag someone could have put it in in the process between the bag leaving that car thing and being loaded into the cargo bay.
that's what i mean. and someone was supposed to pick it up at sydney.

tattoodguy

but dont u think this is just one example...because its a chick and the death penalty is an option.

Dont u think similar things happen in australia? like ummm this could happen to people in australia all the time.

sometimes ur just in the wrong place at the wrong time -

i just feeel bad for all the innocent people who are locked up in jail in australia......

Im sure there are so many chapelle corby cases in australia.........its rather pathetic.

HSC
tattoodguy said:
but dont u think this is just one example...because its a chick and the death penalty is an option.

Dont u think similar things happen in australia? like ummm this could happen to people in australia all the time.

sometimes ur just in the wrong place at the wrong time -

i just feeel bad for all the innocent people who are locked up in jail in australia......

Im sure there are so many chapelle corby cases in australia.........its rather pathetic.
Yeah good point, every day in Australia millions run the risk of being unfairly executed! Every single day! Hey I ;;...now, let's get rid of the ,,,,,,,.;;; police, eye for an eye yo :rolleyes:

Last edited:
S

Sheehan :)

tattoodguy said:
lol sheeean...............rofl why r u so angry at her?

it was only 4 kilos dude....not 50.....................u wouldnt notice it.........

even if u fort it was heavier...u wouldnt think that someone put something in it.

i dont think she is guilty...

i heard that...........drugs are cheaper there than here......and theres no point smuggling into bali...

just let her go..........................all drug traffickers should be freeed...

especially when u are.....taking drugs from a country.................those kids who are on charges smuggling 1 kilo.........from HK........................hk should be greatful they are taking drugs out of their country.

Fucking azns.

shutthefuck up ....go suck a fuck nigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
innocent...esp after what happened with the guy in sydney (who had the camel suit and the guy took it out and was waering it....nshit.....)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
she has to be the stupidest bitch "DEATH"

Seriously KILL THAT BITCH

Her face pisses me off.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
zahid said:
she has to be the stupidest bitch "DEATH"

Seriously KILL THAT BITCH

Her face pisses me off.
zahid: "i sentence you to DEATH!... because your face pisses me off." :D

i think she's innocent.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
zahid: "i sentence you to DEATH!... because your face pisses me off." :D

i think she's innocent.
hahaha...yes anything 4 you.....however she is not innocent!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)