• Its a good idea

Votes: 32 37.2%

• Total voters

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
No i wouldn't

money is going to be destroyed God, is not.

I don't mind been called crazy either
Our evil Western system by which we allocate scarce resources to meet our hedonistic mores is going to come crashing down.

You heard it here first.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
Muslim detected.
I actually think i remember reading that mohammed said that muslims could lie about their religious beliefs if that were neccessary to save their lives....

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
*TRUE* said:
I actually think i remember reading that mohammed said that muslims could lie about their religious beliefs if that were neccessary to save their lives....
Yep I believe this is true, as is it true that they are allowed to eat haram food if it's necessary to save their lives.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
Yep I believe this is true, as is it true that they are allowed to eat haram food if it's necessary to save their lives.
I don't know if this was the exact thing i was looking for , but i suppose something like it could be used to justify lying when your life is threatened ( if you are a muslim)

" Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief, except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith, but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty." [5]

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
*TRUE* said:
yeah its true. my mum told me

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
over the last one year, religiously i have changed ten folds, someday I will wish to become religious again but to be honest religion isn't a topic of particular interest for me at this moment in my life. I am speaking from the angle of humanity.... what is an out there in the world, god, Jesus, Allah isn't something concerning that should be concerning children in school. I think everybody should have the choice and I think the world would be a much better place if everyone just used their common sense instead of focusing on and getting so bent up over symbols, ritual, books and stones.

civilizations are built upon each other. And bringing forward religion into our society like some wish to do will assure the worst. there is no shame in change, and certainly no shame in accepting that religion has been part of Australia's history. but, why now again? we must thrive for the greater good, place more emphasize on universal health care, education, social cohesion, family planning etc etc these are our priories. not a chaplain in schools.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
over the last one year, religiously i have changed ten folds, someday I will wish to become religious again but to be honest religion isn't a topic of particular interest for me at this moment in my life. I am speaking from the angle of humanity.... what is an out there in the world, god, Jesus, Allah isn't something concerning that should be concerning children in school. I think everybody should have the choice and I think the world would be a much better place if everyone just used their common sense instead of focusing on and getting so bent up over symbols, ritual, books and stones.

civilizations are built upon each other. And bringing forward religion into our society like some wish to do will assure the worst. there is no shame in change, and certainly no shame in accepting that religion has been part of Australia's history. but, why now again? we must thrive for the greater good, place more emphasize on universal health care, education, social cohesion, family planning etc etc these are our priories. not a chaplain in schools.
hear, hear.:hammer:

to each his own.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
Quick! EMYTAYLOR! PEOPLE WHO PREACH INDIVIDUALISM!

EMYTAYLOR! I CHOOSE YOU!
damn

and i would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
is anyone out of curiosity going to that debate between a christian and athiest at the weslely institute on friday night

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
Yes. Lennox v Shermer. I cannot stand John Lennox.

I want to see Lennox v Hitchens, Hitchens will hand him his arse in a tupperware container.
I think i am going to i just need to see if i can get a lift with someone,,, I will find one i think, i think that it will be very interesting.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
I'm going with Chadd, if he'll take me :shy:
lol, I will have to tell my friend i am going, if i can get a lift that is, even if i had my P's i wouldn't be able to drive with the way my knee is today :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)