School ranking COMPARISON (1 Viewer)

q3thefish

HSC
Homagawd bro?
Yallah habibi fully sik hectic cuuuzzz - that kinda means sup i think

anywhos..

James ruse not gonna make top 200 this year and it's all because of chem.. BWAHAH

frikkin they got rly crap teacher from my school rofl.

suk ballz ruse :]

boogerboy999

HSC
N/A

anywhos..

James ruse not gonna make top 200 this year and it's all because of chem.. BWAHAH

fernandez?
She only teaches one class.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC

anywhos..

hurlstone sucks though..

duckcowhybrid

HSC

anywhos..

fernandez?
She only teaches one class.
Ruse got Fernandez?? WTF. MFLOL!
People from my grade have made complaints against her for her shittiness. She teaches 2 Year 11 classes. She gave her class an assignment and never set a due date then gave them an N award when they didn't hand it in.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
People from my grade have made complaints against her for her shittiness. She teaches 2 Year 11 classes. She gave her class an assignment and never set a due date then gave them an N award when they didn't hand it in.
ROFL

must be a very shitty teacher

and when i thought my chem teacher was shit...

astroe

HSC
HAHAHA.
WTFFF. :haha:

Lalala21

HSC
...Back to the thread topic.

In summary:

Student A is screwed and should GTFO.
Student B is doing decent.

Again, there are so many external factors, but like Continuum, Student B > Student A. And who gives a fuck if you go to a selective school or not. Smiths Hill is shit for a selective school, compared to Ruse, Baukho, Hornsby and all of the other h4x0r top 10 schools.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Again, there are so many external factors, but like Continuum, Student B > Student A. And who gives a fuck if you go to a selective school or not. Smiths Hill is shit for a selective school, compared to Ruse, Baukho, Hornsby and all of the other h4x0r top 10 schools.
Aside from Daniel Swain guy. :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ahh ok i hope the school's rank doesnt impact TOOO much on the students. otherwise im screwed.

my school was ranked 409th last year. o_O

Lalala21

HSC
ahh ok i hope the school's rank doesnt impact TOOO much on the students. otherwise im screwed.

my school was ranked 409th last year. o_O
It doesn't. Like Aerath said, Daniel scored 100 at Smiths Hill. My school is ranked 196th and we had state rankings and a couple of high 90's.

As long as your ranked at least top 5 bare minimum, you should be set. Remember that the people who do elite subjects like 4U maths and 4U english at shit schools and are doing extremely well are the people you should be watching out for. They're underrated.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
It doesn't. Like Aerath said, Daniel scored 100 at Smiths Hill. My school is ranked 196th and we had state rankings and a couple of high 90's.

As long as your ranked at least top 5 bare minimum, you should be set. Remember that the people who do elite subjects like 4U maths and 4U english at shit schools and are doing extremely well are the people you should be watching out for. They're underrated.
Like me ^_^

I'll come at you with a dagger in your sleep... so fast you will still think you're alive... although you'd be dead!

I can't wait to start MX2 this year! :D

edit: I'm about as threatening as having mould growing on your cheese and you see it, then remove it... the tiny bits you can't see and do barely any damage, is me.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
^
Hehehe

As long as your ranked at least top 5 bare minimum, you should be set. Remember that the people who do elite subjectslike 4U maths and 4U english at shit schools and are doing extremely well are the people you should be watching out for. They're underrated.
That makes me feel special :eek:

Of course you'll need better ranks in worser schools...

HSC
Like me ^_^

I'll come at you with a dagger in your sleep... so fast you will still think you're alive... although you'd be dead!

I can't wait to start MX2 this year! :D

edit: I'm about as threatening as having mould growing on your cheese and you see it, then remove it... the tiny bits you can't see and do barely any damage, is me.
[sarcasm] very threatening indeed [/sarcasm] << lol

fayeee

HSC
what about if you go to a selective school though?

how important are ranks then?

isn't it mainly about how well the group does as a whole?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)