Schoolies Is Sad! (1 Viewer)

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
aek said:
EVERYONE GOING TO SCHOOLIES is sad : waste of money, waste of time and just an unethical end to your high school life. Go on a trip around the world or something, see your folks overseas rather than drinking up and banging up new hoes. . . . Post your ideas about schoolies
i dont know weather this has already been said, but hell i'll say it again - this guy does not pick up, there is no two ways about it... no sex, none, not even a little. dude, get a fucking life and dont talk to normal people, serious... no-one has gotten with you because of that dumbshit attitude. derrrr.. i dont like girls derrr i'm gonna bad-mouth schoolies on a forum where everyone is going.. derrr (drool). thats right fuck-knuckle, you suck!

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i think they have a point about schoolies... it is just a waste of money when if you were me you could be going around the world or doing something like that. but schoolies on the other hand does seem like a lot of fun.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
aahaha, u wanka...do u know how not to be serious...unfortunatley there is no university course that you can attend for that...honestly... u are insane...i will ring my friends and they will come to ur house with a pretty white jacket n then take u away in the bak of a van bak to a big white building with white rooms...then u leave a note on ur kitchen table telling ARGONAUT to ring 1800-institute-4-insanity so he can then turn himself in...wuld that be nice....
You're not funny. :)

dunny22

HSC
yeh urs u fukwit , the nurse is in the waiting room to allow u to remove ur straight jacket n get the only chance ov freedom that u will ever experience with the outside world apart from wen internet explorer is unable to establish ur internet connection...try livin without 1 for a day...u weirdo...as long as u hav fun between 29th nov. and 8th dec. i don care what it is but i can guarentee it wont be as good as the cruise..
thats the bottom line ....SLY DOG says so.................

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
johnny_87 said:
A euphemism for "That was hilarious and I am not witty enough to create a competent return". :p
Stealing my lines because you have failed in contriving something else obscure? Thought so.

johnny_87

HSC
Well clearly you have certain misconceptions about its use. I intentionally used it for that reason, obviously which you don't see the value of. :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
johnny_87 said:
Well clearly you have certain misconceptions about its use. I intentionally used it for that reason, obviously which you don't see the value of. :)
Recycled lines are lame. Your methods are ineffective. *Beeep*

Just take your medicine.

dunny22

HSC
ARGONAUT: i prescribe 10 milligrams of fun and 10 milligrams of females not including co-eds in need ov cash from the internet...my hypothesis should result in a life.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
ARGONAUT: i prescribe 10 milligrams of fun and 10 milligrams of females not including co-eds in need ov cash from the internet...my hypothesis should result in a life.
Had you spelt that properly, it would be of some value.

dunny22

HSC
oi mate, out of interest, how old exactly are u?because the way u speak seems to me that u will be a lonely person...what i can presume u are about 30 years old.....n why wuld this ARGONAUT previously talk about in this thread(using a direct reference to a pedefile)...this definatley concerns me ...yet i am relieved that this cruise is aimed for kids around 18 years ov age...which is probably a lil bit to old for ur standards.ur location states u are at caspers door...hahaha...iv im correct, casper was only a 8 year old...now what wuld u be doing at an 8 year olds door...oh plz buy this guy a sex doll for his bday to match wid his lil tea set....then u will actually hav a friend to taLK to u...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
oi mate, out of interest, how old exactly are u?because the way u speak seems to me that u will be a lonely person...what i can presume u are about 30 years old.....n why wuld this ARGONAUT previously talk about in this thread(using a direct reference to a pedefile)...this definatley concerns me ...yet i am relieved that this cruise is aimed for kids around 18 years ov age...which is probably a lil bit to old for ur standards.ur location states u are at caspers door...hahaha...iv im correct, casper was only a 8 year old...now what wuld u be doing at an 8 year olds door...oh plz buy this guy a sex doll for his bday to match wid his lil tea seat....then u will actually hav a friend to taLK to u...
Go to school. Learn how to spell.

dunny22

HSC
they only thing i culd u ever imagining u winning AGRONAUT is a ONE way ticket out ov this beautiful country ov ours n never returning...now that wuld be a win/win situation...

johnny_87

HSC
Well I proved your good friend dreamerish was being hypocritical when she said "recycled lines are lame". Immediately after, she used one of your lines :rolleyes:

So it was HER silence, not mine, that i was referring to. And by replying, I was not being silent.

dunny22

HSC
cnat imagine any1 wanting to have chit-chat wid u n i don blame em...

johnny_87

HSC
Enough of the forum language.

Are you looking for a fight? That's what it looks like!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)