SDD Major Project Ideas (1 Viewer)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Crickey how do u resize the size of the bars and things for the Gantt Chart in Ms Project ??????

If i print this to fit the page the titles will look like ants -_-

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
Crickey how do u resize the size of the bars and things for the Gantt Chart in Ms Project ??????

If i print this to fit the page the titles will look like ants -_-

yeah, that was an issue for me, so i printed it all on mutliple pages and stuck them together, so it folded out nicely.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
btw i never follow my gantt chart, i always leave everything to the last minute/day/week

Seraph

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
yeah, that was an issue for me, so i printed it all on mutliple pages and stuck them together, so it folded out nicely.
unless i hand it in from the computer

but the issue is still how to get a nice screenshot of the chart!!

Winston

HSC
unless i hand it in from the computer

but the issue is still how to get a nice screenshot of the chart!!

wtf? screenshot? just print it out.... it works out normally.

Solid_007

HSC
N/A
never leave any thing to last mintute and make ur docomentation very impressive and informative

Solid_007

HSC
N/A
never forget to wright the comments for how ur code works , or u might lost some marks , i did that mistake last year

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Solid_007: If you ever _don't_ write comments in the real world, you're going to be lynched by the other programmers in the team you're working in.

Or you'll be lynched by the code maintenance types. :D

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by juventino
Do you people actually get to choose what you want to do for your major? Cause we don't :(
thats good, at least u got something to work off from... i think the hardest asepct of Software development, is thinking up a problem lol funny but true.

ZzJasonzZ

For my major work, I'm making a Rubik's Cube in FutureBasic .. Will have a built in solver and will also allow the user if they have their own physical cube to paint a blank cube then give step by step on how to solve it

Seraph

HSC
N/A
DOes anyone know any sites that show what a typical storyboard for this cousre looks like??

sheesh my book doesnt give any pictures of it just tells me what the different types are

so i have no idea whether ive done this storyboard right!

S

Simo_da_bodyboarder

i do SDD through distance education. I got my major today and its on a video store database so if anyone has the choice to do theirs thats one idea for you. Its sooooooooooo easy because its just a simple database and if you do IPT and have coverd relational database PEICE OF CAKE!

Winston

HSC
DOes anyone know any sites that show what a typical storyboard for this cousre looks like??

sheesh my book doesnt give any pictures of it just tells me what the different types are

so i have no idea whether ive done this storyboard right!

remember a storyboard does not and i repeat does not have detail at all, it has the CORE elements of each screen, and these CORE elements are present to show what they do in the flow of the screens.

Seraph

HSC
N/A
okay so storyboards dont show the flow of data do they?

like where the hyperlinks go back and forth etc/

Winston

HSC
okay so storyboards dont show the flow of data do they?

like where the hyperlinks go back and forth etc/
They show how the flow of screens go...

a Wizard is the best example of a Linear Storyboard.

your Back and Next buttons are the core elements of the story board for each screen, because these two buttons show the flow of the screens, and how they connect to each other.

Ru$kI

HSC
Hey guys, i know this is a little off subject but goin back to the start of this thread about the ideas for your project. Im going to do like a music store/lounge app (emulating amazon.com in a way) and have most of its features like a user history, login, news flash, even samples of music played thru WMP. what do uz rkn?:)

Seraph

HSC
N/A
uhh , hey for the people using Microsoft Project in their Gantt Chart, is there anyway to save the gantt chart as an image or such just so i could perhaps put it on a document?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)