Section 2 (1 Viewer)

~untitled~

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
i used the passport one and wrote about boat people.
everyone seems to be really amused when i say that~
Lol. I wrote about Amish people... But i think everyone thought it was stupid as opposed to actually amusing.

HSC
section 2 was HARD!!!
I have so much trouble with creative writing...but i had no way of relating what i had prepared to those quotes...argh!
hardest part of the exam!

JulzMighty

HSC
i just slipped the quote in.

my entire creative writing was dialogue -- no "he said" or "she said", just dialogue, and you determine who's talking to who through the language they use and when they refer to each other by name.

i think i pulled it off well.

it used (a) and was referring to imaginary people -- it was about a young boy who had an imaginary friend and some imaginary enemies. he was putting his mother through loads of stress, and he was getting really paranoid about these enemies. the boy (Don) was really defensive about his imaginary friend (Jeremy) being real, until he meets a cross-eyed kid -- you know where you aren't sure if they're looking at you or not? Don thought he was always looking at Jeremy, and thought that he was becoming the 'imaginary' friend and Jeremy was becoming 'real'. tense argument, a bit of stress, with Don's mum rescuing him. from then on, no more Jeremy, and no more imaginary enemies.

it's the weirdest thing i've ever written, so i'm not sure what to expect. i don't think it answers the question too well, though.

~untitled~ said:
Lol. I wrote about Amish people... But i think everyone thought it was stupid as opposed to actually amusing.
what's wrong with writing about amish people? it sounds unique to me. good onya.

Gigabyte89 said:
Did anyone else write about Wilson?
i hadn't thought of that. i'd be interested in reading that story.

julz

julz

BHHS

HSC
sammi260 said:
i only wrote a page and a half normal size pages for the trials and i got 13/15 and for our half yearlys i got 14/15 for 2 normal size pages. i used pretty much the same story as my halfyearlys with almost the exact same techniques although i had to cut back a bit cos i was running out of time.
Most likely shit school you won't be able to pull off that shit at my school sorry buddy. Most public schools got poor quality teachers and they wouldn't have experienced HSC marking all the english teachers at my school have been HSC markers so SORRY TO burst your bubble but you probably got owned.

DFL FTW

Last edited:

marwanjamiel

HSC
BHHS said:
Most likely shit school you won't be able to pull off that shit at my school sorry buddy. Most public schools got poor quality teachers and they wouldn't have experienced HSC marking all the english teachers at my school have been HSC markers so SORRY TO burst your bubble but you probably got owned.

DFL FTW
Aha mate I go to Canberra Grammar and the same thing happened with us. Its not about quantity with Creative, its the only paper in English where its purely quality that counts.

Just read my post above.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I used the 3rd one as a basis on my one and called it a stimulus at the top of the page and wrote my piece about an inner journey from the perspective of "Wheres Wally" and what it's like to be lost in a crowd and not being able to be noticed and not knowing who you are and stuff like that.

:)mad1: OH AND BY THE WAY MY ENGLISH TEACHER HAS BEEN A MARKER AND A HEAD MARKER BEFORE. HE TOLD US THE SAME THING AND WE'RE A PUBLIC SCHOOL AND WE GET SOME OF THE HIGHEST MARKS IN THE STATE EVERY YEAR SO HA:mad1: :burn: :burn: )

Last edited:

RyelleBlitz

HSC
I chose c), and wrote about some girl retunring to her past, remembering fragments of memory lol.
Made it up on the spot, but hopefully I did ok.

HSC
I wrote 5 pages. While I dont think it is necessary to write in excess of 6 pages for CW, I personally wouldnt feel comfotable knowing I only had 1/2 pages. Our teacher said we should be aiming for 3/4 pages, to give an opportunity to show all our skills but if you can fit that into 1/2 pages then I guess thats fine, but I know I couldn't.

I did the mosaic one. I used my personal journey about my autistic brother, I've been using it all year but I'm scared I didn't do enough on the differecnce experiences of journey. I just did the good parts of what we have been through and the bad parts and the obstacles we have faced. And then I sort of incorporated the mosaic part into the start and finish and sort of described how we was a combination of all these different parts, some good, some not so good etc, just like a mosaic. I dunno. Its too late to speculate now.

racca26

HSC
To the person who wrote about public schools being "shit" with "shit" teachers who are inexperienced please get off your high horse. Especially when you cant even come up with a decent adjective.

Personally, We have at least 10 hsc markers that i know of at our PUBLIC SCHOOL.

I think for the creative writing section you should be aiming to write quite a bit. To express ideas about the journey, show you have a broad knowledge and then link it in an obvious manner back to the quote needs a decent amount of pages.

BHHS

HSC
SHUT UP UGLY CHICK No 1 likes whiners. And I also to a public school except its mostly better than every school in NSW except James RUSE LMAO HINT HINT DUMBSHITS WHAT YOU AIMING FOR 69 UAI? CONGRATS I THINK YOU'LL GET IT
Anyways creative writing should be longer than just 2 pages for a decent chance.
@marcquelle- Lmao we get top 1-5 and theres something called a tutor And you won't be those person getting top in the state so stf negro

BHHS

HSC
I never said public schools were shit. I come from a public school except its better than all but one school in NSW. I'm just saying other public schools most likely have unexperienced teachers. And I CBF using my uber pro english in these forum situations cause I don't like ENGLISH even though I'll probably beat you native people and i'm an immigrant. HOw ironic they introduce harder english yet most bogans won't pass.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
BHHS is right, you all suck and he owns.

True story.

BHHS

HSC
Ftw Fish Sauce Woot Azns Rule

BHHS= Baulkham Hills High Not sounding boastful but it comes top 5 in state

Last edited:

candid

HSC
I heard it's the 3rd hardest school to get into. You must be very proud of your school, since it's your username.

shredinator

HSC
Lol BHHS got owned.

I'm getting a higher UAI than him.

Fish Sauce pwns.

jmshuynh32

HSC
Man mi creative was 2 pages of shit altho i rekon i did betta dan mi essay. Wrote some wack shit bout me takin marijuana and afta me and mi bros goin to the park and doin some sick graffiti. I relli hope the markers liked it coz i definitely did .

Anywayz gluck dudes hope i do betta in next one

jmshuynh32

HSC
BHHS said:
SHUT UP UGLY CHICK No 1 likes whiners. And I also to a public school except its mostly better than every school in NSW except James RUSE LMAO HINT HINT DUMBSHITS WHAT YOU AIMING FOR 69 UAI? CONGRATS I THINK YOU'LL GET IT
Anyways creative writing should be longer than just 2 pages for a decent chance.
@marcquelle- Lmao we get top 1-5 and theres something called a tutor And you won't be those person getting top in the state so stf negro
Hey fkin poofhead azn i go to a public school and mi bros take offence to ur lame comments. Come by bankstown afta hsc for some pho and mi homies talk to u privately alrite. And dont call me da onli tongan to go on bos cos i know where baulkham hills is poofter. :burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)