Section 2 (1 Viewer)

jmshuynh32

HSC
BHHS said:
Ftw Fish Sauce Woot Azns Rule

BHHS= Baulkham Hills High Not sounding boastful but it comes top 5 in state
Your head is fuked up isnt it, you gay wanker. Azns like u r pieces of shit. Wat is ur name? Lok Fuck Pham? Ming Ming? Jing Ling? And fish sauce tastes like shit garlic sauce wit falafel is da best. You can eat testes for dinnar bro

nucleargnome

HSC
BHHS said:
SHUT UP UGLY CHICK No 1 likes whiners. And I also to a public school except its mostly better than every school in NSW except James RUSE LMAO HINT HINT DUMBSHITS WHAT YOU AIMING FOR 69 UAI? CONGRATS I THINK YOU'LL GET IT
Anyways creative writing should be longer than just 2 pages for a decent chance.
@marcquelle- Lmao we get top 1-5 and theres something called a tutor And you won't be those person getting top in the state so stf negro
Way to represent your school there. I think it ironic when you said 'no 1 like whiners' cause all i read there was whining. Take your own advice and STFU.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
nucleargnome said:
Way to represent your school there. I think it ironic when you said 'no 1 like whiners' cause all i read there was whining. Take your own advice and STFU.
I like you.

~untitled~

HSC
BHHS said:
SHUT UP UGLY CHICK No 1 likes whiners. And I also to a public school except its mostly better than every school in NSW except James RUSE LMAO HINT HINT DUMBSHITS WHAT YOU AIMING FOR 69 UAI? CONGRATS I THINK YOU'LL GET IT
Anyways creative writing should be longer than just 2 pages for a decent chance.
@marcquelle- Lmao we get top 1-5 and theres something called a tutor And you won't be those person getting top in the state so stf negro
Firstly, i have trouble even believing what you just said was in total seriousness. But more to my point, GET THE FUCK OUT OUT OF HERE IF YOU CANNOT BE POSITIVE, PEOPLE DO NOT NEED YOU SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS DURING THE HSC.

BHHS

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
w00t w00t haha am I right hahaha oh wait shut the fuck up.

I'm not Asian, I just happen to live in Singapore, and you're a tool. Hell even my school has HSC markers and they have to fly from here, so it stands to reason that the "dumbass" public schools have HSC markers too.

And if you weren't "sounding boastful" you wouldn't have put your school as your username, seriously wtf?

but dont worry mang the examnurs will think ur hardcore mad engrish skillz r full sik
LMAO DUMBSHIT Its a shared account "premium member" or you retards 2 shit ?

BHHS

HSC
jmshuynh32 said:
Your head is fuked up isnt it, you gay wanker. Azns like u r pieces of shit. Wat is ur name? Lok Fuck Pham? Ming Ming? Jing Ling? And fish sauce tastes like shit garlic sauce wit falafel is da best. You can eat testes for dinnar bro
Typical bogan doing blue collar work eg garbage bin rounds

BHHS

HSC
nucleargnome said:
I never said i liked my school did I? All my teachers weren't that great especially my english teacher. So I'm just relying on myself to own the HSC :)

BHHS

HSC
shredinator said:
Lol BHHS got owned.

I'm getting a higher UAI than him.

Fish Sauce pwns.
First of all your subjects are shit and there is no way you will beat me unless you get 95+ in all your subjects which you won't cause your a dumbshit
Chinese scales down so does SDD and Business doesn't scale SO GL in trying to beat me

jmshuynh32

HSC
BHHS said:
Typical bogan doing blue collar work eg garbage bin rounds
Wat? Does dis azn mothafucka think hes cool? Where u live fkin wanker? Come by Bankstown sometime and mi bros will sort u out or are u too fkin scared stupid azn

BHHS

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Better than the male prostitute youll end up being when you finish school.
thanks for the compliment on my looks but sorry dumbshit ugly fuck chick but I won't get below 97 UAI now toodle along to your 75 UAI course

nucleargnome

HSC
BHHS said:
I never said i liked my school did I? All my teachers weren't that great especially my english teacher. So I'm just relying on myself to own the HSC :)
I never said anything about liking your school. You're representing the school through your pretentious name of 'BHHS' and your shameless bragging of it being a top 5 school. You're putting your school in a negative light and only portray it as breeding arrogance and nothing more. Good luck with your university degree cause im sure if you exhibit this attitude in the workplace, your gonna be going in between jobs quite often.

~untitled~

HSC
BHHS said:
thanks for the compliment on my looks but sorry dumbshit ugly fuck chick but I won't get below 97 UAI now toodle along to your 75 UAI course
LOL. You wont get a UAI above "97" if you wrote like that in your english exam.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
BHHS said:
LMAO DUMBSHIT Its a shared account "premium member" or you retards 2 shit ?
A well thought out argument that put mine to shame.

I apologise for not realising that you're a cheap fuck. Although I don't even know what the last few words mean because you change from addressing me to many people. Even then it just doesn't quite work.

I don't care if you get a higher UAI than me, I just find it sad that we're working within a system where you can.

ur epenis iz larj, congrajulashuns

musochic90

HSC
BHHS - this wasn't designed for you to personally attack people. The only reason why your dissing people is probably because you feel insecure about how you actually went in the exam, which is no reason for you to insult people. I am sure all the people who you have so far insulted have tried thier best. And as for you saying that public schools are "shit" and have crap teachers - any school could have teachers that don't care and not every public school is that bad many public schools come top of the state and have people who come first in course in many different subjects. My advice to you... think before you speak as some of that stuff you said could be quite hurtful to people!

As for creative writing I did that section last cuz I knew it was the one I was going to screw up on! I got about 5 pages but my writing changed heaps through it because my hand was hurting. I used the last quote but none of them realy fitted my prepared story.. oh well I think I should have gotten mid-range for it I hope

candid

HSC
BHHS, what do you want to do in uni ?

And there's nothing wrong with a 75UAI course. Commerce at ANU is only 75UAI and I don't care because I absolutely love the campus.

Elke-Lee

HSC
BHHS said:
Most likely shit school you won't be able to pull off that shit at my school sorry buddy. Most public schools got poor quality teachers and they wouldn't have experienced HSC marking all the english teachers at my school have been HSC markers so SORRY TO burst your bubble but you probably got owned.
dude, dont think you're too good. I live in *NIMBIN* and even here our teachers have been HSC markers.

doofyduck01

HSC
Hahaha its all so melodramatic...oh and BHHS i think no matter how hard you study you can't fake creative flair and insight in your work, so i hope you're a good writer cause you will not "Ace" this paper if thats the case.

I think some people just have overdeveloped egos and feel the need to express those *cough* but insulting other people is a pretty lame way to go about it, you'd think if you were really as great as you are you'd employ a little more wit and perhaps subtleness to your so called 'insults' OR avoid it completely and just revel in your own glory by looking in the mirror or something, at least we don't have to deal with you... all in all you sound like you're 12, and got some alpha male issues going on, chill out or something, go dancing.

On that note, i really liked this section, used the C option and used my pre prepared response that went really well in the trial...so fingers crossed, for everyone! :)

andykillz

HSC
doofyduck01 said:
I think some people just have overdeveloped egos and feel the need to express those *cough* but insulting other people is a pretty lame way to go about it, you'd think if you were really as great as you are you'd employ a little more wit and perhaps subtleness to your so called 'insults' OR avoid it completely and just revel in your own glory by looking in the mirror or something, at least we don't have to deal with you... all in all you sound like you're 12, and got some alpha male issues going on, chill out or something, go dancing.
haha point well made.
its probably just post-exam stress. =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)