Section I - Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

ilovesilly

HSC
N/A
what were the answers to q 16&18, cbf to write them out but it was the one with EEO / anti discrimination (q16) and common law / fair work / national employment standards (q18)?

Skriker

HSC
what were the answers to q 16&18, cbf to write them out but it was the one with EEO / anti discrimination (q16) and common law / fair work / national employment standards (q18)?
16-EEO (B)
18-FWA(B)

People are having big debates over q18 whether it is FWA or common Law, teachers are saying its FWA however students are saying its common law ;/

but im going with teachers because i put down FWA xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Exotic

HSC
Guys, about q12, I chose b. But what I did is choose c first, then realised that it's wrong and crossed it out and chose a, then again realised that it's wrong, crossed it out and chose b. Is the computer gonna recognise b as my answer?

WorryWartCob

HSC
16-EEO (B)
18-FWA(B)

People are having big debates over q18 whether it is FWA or common Law, teachers are saying its FWA however students are saying its common law ;/

may be a discriminatory. because.... idk

ilovesilly

HSC
N/A
Guys, about q12, I chose b. But what I did is choose c first, then realised that it's wrong and crossed it out and chose a, then again realised that it's wrong, crossed it out and chose b. Is the computer gonna recognise b as my answer?

yes if you marked the correct one with an arrow pointing to 'correct'

Exotic

HSC
Holy crap, i didnt do it because it was literally last second of the exam and i rushed it.. But the other two wrong answers are clearly crossed out and b is filled in. Is it going to be marked as correct or wrong?

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
16-EEO (B)
18-FWA(B)

I'm hoping 16) is A and 18) is B otherwise my mark isn't looking to good :(

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
hoping 18 is B too :/ how did you find the short answer questions?? :)
Not to bad, apart from one which confused me and i didn't do a good job of the revenue control one but nailed cost centres. Yourself?

Skriker

HSC
Not to bad, apart from one which confused me and i didn't do a good job of the revenue control one but nailed cost centres. Yourself?
haha yeah same here, I changed from cost centres too budgets because I had no clue what too write (Mindfucked) I was quite nervous about some part but I think I did alright :)

hup

HSC
N/A
legal framework of employment
• the employment contract — common law (rights and obligations of employers
and employees), statutes, awards, agreements

straight out of the syllabus

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
legal framework of employment
• the employment contract — common law (rights and obligations of employers
and employees), statutes, awards, agreements

straight out of the syllabus
I have my reasons for believing it's AWA including a teacher who marked last year so thanks but

mink9012

HSC
If you put crosses through the two incorrect ones you should be fine. you only needed to put an arrow with 'correct' if you chose an answer already crossed out

Exotic

HSC
If you put crosses through the two incorrect ones you should be fine. you only needed to put an arrow with 'correct' if you chose an answer already crossed out
That's what i did, b is only filled in and the other two answers are crossed out. Thanks a lot :)

Exotic

HSC
I'm pretty sure that if the syllabus says something, then that's what the correct answer is. The syllabus is like the constitution, nobody is above it. It's not because I chose common law for that question, but because thats what the syllabus says.

Skriker

HSC
I'm pretty sure that if the syllabus says something, then that's what the correct answer is. The syllabus is like the constitution, nobody is above it. It's not because I chose common law for that question, but because thats what the syllabus says.
Its funny, people are saying its Common Law, but the teachers (Even the head of the HSC marker I read somewhere on this post) said its FWA and i HOPE IT IS :D

Chloe238

HSC
In relation to the debate about this question:

Riley has 150 employees.She is preparing a report outlining her companys plans to ensure women have better access to senior positions. Which workplace issue is Riley addressing?
a) anti discrimination
b) EEO
c) OH&S
d) workers compensation

I just went through my text book and this what the definition of EEO: Refers to the equitable policies and practises in recruitment, selection, training and promotion. They ensure that the best person for the job in choosen etc etc etc... so its not just for before employment like people are saying, its for whenever someone is getting a new position, whether their outside the business or inside

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)