What did you think of this section?

booshbanditxx

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, they asked for gross!

gross profit/sales revenue x 100

Skriker

HSC
What did you guys write for the question on one cost control and revenue control??

XRJ

HSC
N/A
What did you guys write for the question on one cost control and revenue control??
Cost control: Expense minimisation (analyse all expenses, search for costs to cut, that sorta thing)
Revenue control: Sales Mix (find products not selling well and get rid of them, find successful products and push them in marketing)

Skriker

HSC
Cost control: Expense minimisation (analyse all expenses, search for costs to cut, that sorta thing)
Revenue control: Sales Mix (find products not selling well and get rid of them, find successful products and push them in marketing)
Ohh right, I just said by using a budget as a cost control and using pricing prolicies (eg short term pricing strategies and long term pricing strategies
as a revenue control I used using budgets too ensure that the business does not go over their expenditures etc :)

hoping im right! :)

michaeljennings

HSC
Ohh right, I just said by using a budget as a cost control and using pricing prolicies (eg short term pricing strategies and long term pricing strategies
as a revenue control I used using budgets too ensure that the business does not go over their expenditures etc :)

hoping im right! :)
They syllabus dotpoints are:
Cost control: Expense minimisation, Cost centres, Fixed and variable costs
Revenue control: Pricing policy, sales mix and sales objectives.
I think you have to use those exact terms

Skriker

HSC
They syllabus dotpoints are:
Cost control: Expense minimisation, Cost centres, Fixed and variable costs
Revenue control: Pricing policy, sales mix and sales objectives.
I think you have to use those exact terms
omg yay! <3

Skriker

HSC
Hey just wondering, I put down discrimination as a cause for industrial conflict?? could this be correct?? or would it still be under ethical issues? and would i get it wrong? :O

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
What did you guys do for the second question that went along the lines of "Using an example, explain how a manager could handle industrial conflict" 4 Marks
If i decribed the decisional role and then gave examples how this would reduce industrial conflict would this be ok?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)