Sem 2 timetable (1 Viewer)

D94

HSC
N/A
I've seen people with those and I've seen the results of when it goes awry - i.e. gashes and cuts.

I dunno... the chance of hitting people is quite high.
Yeah true, but it looks so convenient. Also depends on what time you leave; attempting to skate down the main walkway at 6pm is stupid, especially when there are 2000 people leaving down that walkway :S

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Let's just say that when my father used to drink, he kept getting, err, destructive. Made me realize from an early age that I never want to drink or smoke. I have no problems with others who do those kinds of things though. Oh, and another reason why I refuse to drink: Did you know that you can get diabetes from drinking sweet wines every day? My father was recently diagnosed with diabetes because he kept drinking just a little bit of plum wine nearly every night before going to sleep. *head desk*

And that is true... alright then, I'll consider leaving lectures early, haha. :D
Yeah, my dad was/is the same (I don't talk to him anymore though). But drinking is the best, and smoking is okay too. Casual drinking isn't even bad if you only do it like 1 or 2 times a week with friends to wind down.
Yeah, but like, don't drink sweet wine everyday. That's like eating a pack of lollies every day. :p

Phew, then I might not need to leave the lecture early. Thanks! I'm still daunted by how big the campus seems to be... I mean, if you compare it to my high school, well, it'd seem like an entire country! :D
Mines like the opposite.
My highschool was on more land than uni is. Haha.
But all the classes were closer together at school. Just the pool, tennis courts, footy fields, dairy, etc. were far away.

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, my dad was/is the same (I don't talk to him anymore though). But drinking is the best, and smoking is okay too. Casual drinking isn't even bad if you only do it like 1 or 2 times a week with friends to wind down.
Yeah, but like, don't drink sweet wine everyday. That's like eating a pack of lollies every day. :p

Mines like the opposite.
My highschool was on more land than uni is. Haha.
But all the classes were closer together at school. Just the pool, tennis courts, footy fields, dairy, etc. were far away.
Haha, I don't know, I just... don't have the urge to drink. I can wind down in other ways, like watching anime (because I'm an anime otaku) or playing games. I think that's good enough for me at the moment. ;D

W-what?! You had tennis courts, football fields, and... dairy... areas? Holy. I can't imagine how big your high school must've been. Mine was in the city, in a densely populated area, so there wasn't much space. There were three small courts that everyone used for gym purposes, a small auditorium that could only barely fit 300 people, etc. It was small. And packed. But it was also incredibly easy to get from one area of the school to another, so eh.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
There was about 2-3 spots for us 1st years in that class. I rushed to the library to try to enrol but failed.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
lol law lectures are actually tutorials
so they mark the roll and stuff

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
There was about 2-3 spots for us 1st years in that class. I rushed to the library to try to enrol but failed.
I skipped the ENTIRE thursday and was already logged on myUNSW at exactly 9:30am. But then the stupid system crashed.. So it was just bad luck D:
But I'm still happy anyways :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)