Semester 1, 2008 Timetables (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
lgaica said:
where do i go to fix this timetable, would i have to go to administration for economics and business or somewhere else?
For timetable changes in the Faculty of Economics & Business go to Merewether Computer Lab 175.

(Everybody else does timetable changes in Madsen)

Shaking Paper

HSC
Like other lectures they usually start and end 5 minutes from the hour, usually an 8 or so minute break in the middle.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
does anyone know the website that tells us how many students are enrolled in each subject?

:read:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Ennaybur said:
Do two hour lectures normally go for the whole 2hrs?
hmm. the edpsych lectures at unsw that had 2 allocated hours usually only went for about an hour and a half from memory. the govt1101 lectures with 2 allocated hours went for about 1 hour and 40 minutes, including the breaks. The breaks are refreshing.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Oh dear, have major clashes with subjects that only have one lecture time/week.
Guess I won't be doing film studies, sighhhhhhh :( :( :(

HSC
N/A
My bf didn't even get a timetable. All he got was a message saying that he had too many serious clashes and has to go in and speak to someone about it.

Has anyone else had that?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah others have had it in the past. basically, he's fkucked.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
So what's the deal with clashes, do they just tell you what your options are with the subjects or say you can't do this

HSC
N/A
I know ppl who had lecture clashes and they just skipped lectures on alternate weeks or whatever. It shouldn't be a big deal.

And I made up his timetable myself and as far as I can see theres only one clash between two lectures.

Maylax

Lazier than Snorlax
HSC
N/A
My timetable makes me cry tears of hate and pain:

I can't seem to change it? I hit customise or whatever and attempted to block out times (like what the fuck at the random Bio lecture on Tuesday) but it just kind of idk highlighted what I wanted to block out in blue and ...just ...left it there. I'm pretty sure it was telling me that my mission was fail so I'm stuck with this timetable augh.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
did you check to see if there's other times available for the biology lecture? unfortunately there's a chem lecture at 9am on wednesday, which is preventing you from being allocated the 9am wednesday slot. the only other lecture time is tuesday 2pm

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Hope you get Margarita in the 9am EDUF tutorial (I had that time and had her). She rocks.
Is she interesting? If so, she might actually get me to wake up. Brain function at that time is pretty much non existent for me. > <"

Also, lol@HP.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
If you want, I can sell you some speed. That also works.

Maylax

Lazier than Snorlax
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
did you check to see if there's other times available for the biology lecture? unfortunately there's a chem lecture at 9am on wednesday, which is preventing you from being allocated the 9am wednesday slot. the only other lecture time is tuesday 2pm
Ahh thanks for that! Yeah I just checked up now and I don't think I can change it. ): Looks like I'm stuck with what appears to be hell in timetable form.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ordnaiv said:
yeah your timetable is pretty much the same as mine...except for a few classes like the CHEM1611 Tutorial and that BIOL10031 Lecture [weeks 11 & 13]

basically, Pharmacy students can't customise their timetables right?
awesome - i'll see you around then =]

lol yeah i dont think we can change ours .. oh well .. im happy with mine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)