Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
4 day week next semester...or 5 if I'm reasonable coz to make it 4 days I would have to have 9-5 with no break on wednesdays lol

oh well I knew the awesome 2 day timetable couldn't last forever

izzy88

HSC
the timetables have actually been up for a while- since almost the beginning of semester i think. I check those things waayy too often! hopefully i'll get everything into 3 days :)

HSC
fellow usyders,

does anyone attempt the cryptic crosswords in honi soit?

they are incredibly difficult, and if you have the ability to compelte one, wow, you belong in usyd. divulge your bizzare skills.

regards.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
dear rubifictitious,

i must say i am not particularly familiar with the cryptic crosswords in honi soit; nevertheless, if i attend my world politics lecture today i will be sure to take a copy and put it to the test.

i will, of course, inform you of my results.

cordially yours,
runoutofsleep

amber44

HSC
This is sooo fucked! Looking at the timetable for next semester, I have a lecture on Friday and a lecture on a Tuesday. These are compulsory subjects and I have to do one more sociology subject and guess what none are available on a Tuesday or Friday. Fuck them, I'm not coming in for a 3 day week, screw that, I just won't attend lectures and only rock up to tutes, fuckers!

ledzeppelin

HSC
I probably have a free unit next semester from either the Arts faculty or Economics and Business
What should I dooooooooooooo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)