• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
so. i have a block of toblerone. and im procrastinating.

new plan. 1 piece of toblerone for every 100 words. cept i've already eaten 3 hmmmm

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
How is railcorp as an employer? I always shudder at the prospect at working for them (not that I study a target degree), however that's primarily from the crap that is plastered over the media regarding their overtime rorts, office brothels etc.
Pretty good place to work from what ive seen if you like a work/life balance. Some of the older guys there went through the grad program for training and certification, jumped to the private sector for a few years and came back when they were settling down.

They don't pay as well as some parts of the private sector, but there's job security, lots of benefits and training. I guess that's to be expected in the public sector though.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Pretty good place to work from what ive seen if you like a work/life balance. Some of the older guys there went through the grad program for training and certification, jumped to the private sector for a few years and came back when they were settling down.

They don't pay as well as some parts of the private sector, but there's job security, lots of benefits and training. I guess that's to be expected in the public sector though.
do they give you drugs as well

teach you how to make fake tenders to fake contractors so you can do some fraudin

Wish I could work for CityRail :(

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
do they give you drugs as well

teach you how to make fake tenders to fake contractors so you can do some fraudin

Wish I could work for CityRail :(
mebe >_>

you gotta keep those train drivers awake on those 18 hour shifts right?

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
postin from home

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
bos is pretty gay now

the fact that shitposters like "omie jay" and some 16 year old girls have 6 bars of reputation makes it pretty obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)