• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
explain moar plz

honi soit expose

heppy birthday velox

don't be a sad panda silver persian :(
(i needed an interim signature after i scrapped the ail one, so while i come up with something equally as awesome an enemies list will suffice)

i got 64 for that english essay for lit/cin. i was expecting a v low pass. success!
expecting a credit for my 2660 one

ledzeppelin

HSC
I went to buy a delicious pie and I noticed this large giant petition banner in the middle of the cafe, asking for people to sign their petition. By the sounds of it, they're being forced to go.
I signed the petition
I'm quite a fan of BB's

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
hey, why isn't anyone posting here anymore? :(

I wrote 600 words of my 2000 history essay in 1hr. I am actually thorougly enjoying it and getting a 12$ fine from fisher for with holding a recalled book for said essay, but whatever this book is amazingly awesome. I feel geeky guys, help.

Also what, BB's closing? :( I'm going to sign the petition tmr now I guess.

And Eurovision this year was crap, wth Iceland, Sweden and Malta should have won. Not pansy Norway. :angry:

Okay bye now!

BTW Happy birthday Velox!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You should all definitely come to the Union AGM at 1pm today in Manning Bar. You'll get to see me fall asleep on stage and there'll probably be free drink vouchers and shit.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
blast. tutorial at 1pm. :(

BB's is shit. I'm not sad to see it go. It's expensive, the coffee takes too long to prepare, the service is mostly unfriendly.

I prefer the neon lights and crisp, sweet smell of Donut King.

^_^

44Ronin

HSC
You should all definitely come to the Union AGM at 1pm today in Manning Bar. You'll get to see me fall asleep on stage and there'll probably be free drink vouchers and shit.
The union sucks

amber44

HSC
blast. tutorial at 1pm. :(

BB's is shit. I'm not sad to see it go. It's expensive, the coffee takes too long to prepare, the service is mostly unfriendly.

I prefer the neon lights and crisp, sweet smell of Donut King.

^_^
That's what I was going to say. Even though I dont' buy from BBs the food seems really expensive. I haven't been to Donut King for a while have they jacked the prices up aswell?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
lol, sounds like me. Pretty crook at the moment, but have a presentation due tomorrow and a 2000 word essay on Friday. :(

izzy88

HSC
so bored and yet so much work to do! agh. getting law assignment back in tute this arvo and then i've got a presentation. hope powerpoint works- and that all the pictures come through- so annoying when half of them don't work!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
600/2500 words for PE. The assessment was so vague, they've sent us all an email explaining exactly what they want us to do.

Not sure why they didn't just tell us that in the first place.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
923 words.

But it's mostly shit and will need redoing later. Whatever. Get the ideas out first, then sort them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)