Semester 1 Timetables (2010) (1 Viewer)

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
If we change our units of study within the next couple of weeks, will we have to get a whole new timetable? Or will it only change the affected units?
It'll change. But I've done that before and asked the coordinator if I could stay in the same one. No problems.

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC

Yep, that's a pharmacy timetable...

I def. prefer a day off and later finishes than no day off. The only diff is I have to do my PHAR2812 Lab Thursdays 2-5 instead of Monday 9-12. Hopefully the PHAR2813 lecture is recorded!
Join the club buddy. Dw next year your timetable should improve. ive gotten a good timetable so far. All 4 of your subjects will have recorded lectures. they did for us.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad

I def. prefer a day off and later finishes than no day off. The only diff is I have to do my PHAR2812 Lab Thursdays 2-5 instead of Monday 9-12. Hopefully the PHAR2813 lecture is recorded!
4 hours straight in the same Bosch lecture theatre. Ew. Bad luck.

danz90

HSC
Join the club buddy. Dw next year your timetable should improve. ive gotten a good timetable so far. All 4 of your subjects will have recorded lectures. they did for us.
How many days do you have in 3rd year?

By the way, I noticed that labs for PHSI2601 haven't been timetabled - FML, I hope it doesn't muck up my timetable. If they update it, will all my classes be reallocated?

Charizard

HSC
So i changed one of the subjects i was in to get a better timetable, but the timetable still says im enrolled in the previosu subject i removed.

How long does it take to update?

rx34

HSC
Anyone doing Financial Accounting 2011 and Management Accounting 2012 together?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
timetable unit is shitting me

I know there's an 11am Monday slot for my tute and it keeps putting me in the 1pm one even though apart from a 9am lecture I have nothing else on that day. Plus I need to have Tuesdays off and if you black out that 1pm timeslot it shuffles stuff into Tuesday. Wtf fail

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
How many days do you have in 3rd year?

By the way, I noticed that labs for PHSI2601 haven't been timetabled - FML, I hope it doesn't muck up my timetable. If they update it, will all my classes be reallocated?

all 5 days. 3 hour lectures. But its only 2 subjects...i think there might be more lectures and stuff...from what people are speculating. and also there should be a 3 hour placement...which is obviously not on this...i duno bout that yet.

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
This is really shitting me, i wanna set up my timetable now but can't till it updates my new subjects

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
timetable unit is shitting me

I know there's an 11am Monday slot for my tute and it keeps putting me in the 1pm one even though apart from a 9am lecture I have nothing else on that day. Plus I need to have Tuesdays off and if you black out that 1pm timeslot it shuffles stuff into Tuesday. Wtf fail
I had to move stuff one by one. I got my tutes where I wanted them one by one then had to wait a bit so they would stay there when I wanted to use the two periods off on other places. Took me a couple of hours but I got what I wanted :p

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I had to move stuff one by one. I got my tutes where I wanted them one by one then had to wait a bit so they would stay there when I wanted to use the two periods off on other places. Took me a couple of hours but I got what I wanted :p
more detail plz on how you achieved this glorious outcome

I just can't seem to get it to put the stupid tute anywhere but 1pm without Tuesday suddenly being full of fail

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Difficult clashes. I hate life.

95% certain it's the gods of university screwing me over cos I flipped a coin for my semester 1 GOVT unit. Must have picked the wrong one.

Charizard

HSC
Difficult clashes. I hate life.

95% certain it's the gods of university screwing me over cos I flipped a coin for my semester 1 GOVT unit. Must have picked the wrong one.
just switch to the other one then.

ben150891

HSC

how do you save your timetable like that?

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
just switch to the other one then.
Will probably have to, but a bit devo that I'm going to have to postpone the unit cos I want to do it now.

Hopefully it's just that one issue and the rest is okay.

kokodamonkey

HSC
hmm i just withdrew from a unit but that hasnt been reflected on timetable yet i wonder how long that takes

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
more detail plz on how you achieved this glorious outcome

I just can't seem to get it to put the stupid tute anywhere but 1pm without Tuesday suddenly being full of fail
Okay, this was my problem:

I had a choice between a bio lecture at 12pm, 1pm or 2pm on Thursdays, but I wanted the 1pm one so I could have a prac at 2pm and a chem lecture at 12pm.

Because it WOULD NOT give me the 1pm one I had to use both my periods off for 12pm and 2pm Thursday so I could get the 1pm lecture. Then I waited a bit (like half an hour) then it stayed there when I later used the two periods to say I don't want anything on Monday and Tuesday arvos so it finally went to Thursday like I wanted.

And then there was an 8am bio lecture and 9am chem tute on Fridays that wouldn't move even though they clearly could. So I later used the periods to move those, waited a while then they stayed away from there.

Bah, does that explain it? :p

(I had to say I wanted that timetable each time).

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
what buildings are the following rooms in?

TC Psych Tutorial Rm 403
Chemistry Lect Theatre 3

spence

HSC
I find that whenever I have a random tute that refuses to move, if I wait a few hours and try again, it usually moves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)