Semester 1 Timetables (2010) (1 Viewer)

spence

HSC
what buildings are the following rooms in?

TC Psych Tutorial Rm 403
Chemistry Lect Theatre 3
TC = Old Teachers' College
Chemistry = Chemistry building

If you click on the room name on the timetable it links to a map

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
thanks

i cant click the link, because i just screenshotted my timetable and printed it, then closed the web window with my timetable :\

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Okay, this was my problem:

I had a choice between a bio lecture at 12pm, 1pm or 2pm on Thursdays, but I wanted the 1pm one so I could have a prac at 2pm and a chem lecture at 12pm.

Because it WOULD NOT give me the 1pm one I had to use both my periods off for 12pm and 2pm Thursday so I could get the 1pm lecture. Then I waited a bit (like half an hour) then it stayed there when I later used the two periods to say I don't want anything on Monday and Tuesday arvos so it finally went to Thursday like I wanted.

And then there was an 8am bio lecture and 9am chem tute on Fridays that wouldn't move even though they clearly could. So I later used the periods to move those, waited a while then they stayed away from there.

Bah, does that explain it? :p

(I had to say I wanted that timetable each time).
ah ok I get you now

I just did a similar thing but most of my classes are only on at one set time so they won't move anywhere. It's like I've got literally a whole day after 9am free on Monday, and I want Tuesday off which is achieveable easily, but Wed-Fri is totally immoveable so all I can do is fiddle around with time periods on Mondays and Tuesdays which gives:

1. Tuesdays off and the 1pm Monday tute
2. Mondays 9am lecture and Tuesdays 9am tute
3. Mondays 9am lecture and Tuesdays 1pm tute
4. etc

WTF I just want 11am Monday how hard is it

I guess if I have any days off work next week I'll go in and make them change it, if not I'll just deal with it

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
ARGH! Having the same problem as KM and Charizard. :(
Really want my timetable ASAP. Does anyone know how long it takes for the timetabling system to update? The enrollment has already changed on all the other systems for me.

This is driving me nuts.

HSC
Hey guys, after some time I got an alright timetable. Then I clicked on a link and it changed the page but I didnt want to press back incase it reset my timetable, so I just quit the broswer.

Does this mean my timetable is still saved on there? (even though I never logged out)

(Oh and i did take a screenshot of the tt so I have it)

danz90

HSC

all 5 days. 3 hour lectures. But its only 2 subjects...i think there might be more lectures and stuff...from what people are speculating. and also there should be a 3 hour placement...which is obviously not on this...i duno bout that yet.
Cool, but only 2 subjects?? Isn't there 4, that's what I saw for the 3rd year program. Subjects seem interesting by the way, resembles the Med program a fair bit.

how do you save your timetable like that?
Print Screen - I use a Mac so Command+Shift+3 for me, then select area to screenshot. If your on windows, should be a PrtScn or Print Screen Key on the top of your keyboard somewhere - then open Paint, Edit-->Copy, and Save.

bubblesss

HSC
just a quick question..
with the timetables when it says week 7-9 or something like that under each timeslot, what does it mean ? does it mean we only have to go for that particular pratical session on weeks 7 - 9 ? im rly confused.. any help ?:spzz:

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
"Your timetable has difficult clashes and needs to be allocated by a timetable advisor."

Well this is shit. Nothing on Friday, 1 lecture Tuesday and three billion places to be at once on both Monday and Wednesday.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Does anybody else have a random "Exam" in week 8? What on earth? It's for accounting btw if that helps. It goes from 6 till 9 :S

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
Cool, but only 2 subjects?? Isn't there 4, that's what I saw for the 3rd year program. Subjects seem interesting by the way, resembles the Med program a fair bit.

Print Screen - I use a Mac so Command+Shift+3 for me, then select area to screenshot. If your on windows, should be a PrtScn or Print Screen Key on the top of your keyboard somewhere - then open Paint, Edit-->Copy, and Save.
all four lectures have been incorporated into those lectures. they said "we'll let you know more wen you get webct" but i expect there may be more tutorials than this. and there should also be a placement.

bubblesss said:
just a quick question..
with the timetables when it says week 7-9 or something like that under each timeslot, what does it mean ? does it mean we only have to go for that particular pratical session on weeks 7 - 9 ? im rly confused.. any help ?.
it means you attend that class in week 7, 8 and 9. otherwise it would say "week 7,9" which means only attend week 7 and 9. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
(Never mind, changed my timetable. Sooo much happier now.)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)