Semester 1 Timetables (2010) (2 Viewers)

jamesjoker

HSC
Woohoo, going into USYD 2moro to get my timetable cleared of "difficult clashes"!!!! *sarcasm*:sleep:

jet

Banned
HSC
So am I. I'm not sure what time to go in. I think going in early would be the best but I really want a sleep in :p

jet

Banned
HSC
Well I was just told 3:30 pm by a person who's done it before :p I'm probably going to miss the big first minute rush :)

holly.holliday

HSC
how do i change one lecture from 8am to 10am the same day?
in my case i would like to change my BIOL1003 lecture on wednesday morning, I checked the UOS thing and there is a lecture at 10 i just have no idea how to move it :S

dont worry i figured it out haha

Last edited:

danz90

HSC
how do i change one lecture from 8am to 10am the same day?
in my case i would like to change my BIOL1003 lecture on wednesday morning, I checked the UOS thing and there is a lecture at 10 i just have no idea how to move it :S

dont worry i figured it out haha
Don't bother changing, just go to the 10am lecture.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC

- Fuck that break on tuesday
- Skipping that lecture on Thursday is gonna hurt me so bad in the future
- I hope I can submit shit in the comp lab and then leave

danz90

HSC
Great... I knew this would happen.

The physiology dept just added a Practical class to the timetable for PHSI2601 (I saw it on timetable unit) - but I already made my timetable way before they added that class. Does this mean that my timetable has been automatically reallocated, even without my intervention (ie clicking get new timetable)? There are two time slots available on fridays, and the other few are on Mondays - the friday ones wouldn't muck up my timetable .

ARGHHHH - what do you guys reckon I do? Go to timetable people? Can they actually VIEW my timetable without it being automatically reallocated which would happen if I view it again at home..?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
If the timetabling system automatically allocated you the new class, all the timetable people would be seeing is your new timetable. They can change it back to your old one plus the Friday pracs though. Its probably easier to go and see them.

Or just click on the "customise my timetable" button and see what days you go since they show you a "mock up" of your original timetable. Make sense?

danz90

HSC
If the timetabling system automatically allocated you the new class, all the timetable people would be seeing is your new timetable. They can change it back to your old one plus the Friday pracs though. Its probably easier to go and see them.

Or just click on the "customise my timetable" button and see what days you go since they show you a "mock up" of your original timetable. Make sense?
With the "customise my timetable" option, how exactly can I view my current timetable without changing it?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Oooh I haaaate it when late classes are added. Even if they don't interfere with your current timetable, your entire timetable is reallocated.

Hate it.

danz90

HSC
Oooh I haaaate it when late classes are added. Even if they don't interfere with your current timetable, your entire timetable is reallocated.

Hate it.

Is there a way I can view my timetable without it being reallocated again? i.e. through the Customise my timetable button or whatever.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
If you click "get new timetable" and nothing has changed (i.e. no new classes, you haven't changed your enrolment), your timetable should be the same.

But if there's something different, it'll reallocate the whole thing.

Basically, the first time you see your timetable you should save it so you don't need to look at it again.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
yeah use customise my timetable but DON'T CLICK DO NOT CLICK ANY OPTIONS on the next screen just click try timetable and then look at it and then burn your computer

danz90

HSC
If you click "get new timetable" and nothing has changed (i.e. no new classes, you haven't changed your enrolment), your timetable should be the same.

But if there's something different, it'll reallocate the whole thing.

Basically, the first time you see your timetable you should save it so you don't need to look at it again.
Yeah I've printed mine out, but its just I wanna see what has happened to my timetable since they've added this class. It shouldn't interrupt my timetable, because it's during a free time slot.

But are you guys sure about just seeing it through "Customise my timetable" with having no changes to it?

Thanks.

Edit: f this i'm just gonna go to timetable people now.

Edit 2: LOL It's all good now.. don't have to go into uni THANK GOD. Fixed it all up, using the customise timetable option. Got my exact same original timetable, with just PHSI lab added on fridays - PHEW. Mondays still off :D

Last edited:

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
I added PHSI2005 to this semester so I have to redo my timetable.

I have everything how I want it except for the one mongrel of a French tute.

I KNOW for a fact it will go at 11:00am-1:00pm Tuesday, but it keeps putting it at Wednesday 2:00pm-4:00pm. Probably because the other one is full but ARGH so annoying. Hopefully someone leaves that tute group soon.

Plus, the CHEM2911 tute on Mondays changed AFTER timetables were released. The tute is now in the quad (YAY), but I wonder how everyone else in the tute will find out :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)