Semester 1 Timetables (2010) (1 Viewer)

danz90

HSC
I would have loved to, but no way am I gonna be able to do 8am classes:S

Closest to a full day off was this
Check if there's a BIOL1003 Lecture at 9am on Wednesdays - last year it was like that - there was one at 8am and then 9am. For the friday one, just watch it on Lectopia, and there's your day off.

I remember last year I had a full official day off on fridays in 1st sem, only had a BIOL1003 lecture in Week 13, and for that one I just went on the Thursday.

first question -> yeah we did have actual pracs. they were in Retzius Labs.

second question -> no differential calculus for the exam. nor will there be any stat. the exam is really easy...do ur past papers...the exam will be exactly like the past paper...im talking...including the numbers...theyre pretty lazy with this.
awesome! I reckon PHAR2813 is gonna be one of my most interesting units this sem. I hate the whole maths component though...

thanks for your help.

P.S. Can anyone answer this - at the carslaw labs where they do timetable changes, can they view my timetable without my classes being automatically reallocated like what happens online if you view it. Because I want to check if the PHSI2601 Lab classes have been added to my timetable - they are missing... for everyone!

Last edited:

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
Check if there's a BIOL1003 Lecture at 9am on Wednesdays - last year it was like that - there was one at 8am and then 9am. For the friday one, just watch it on Lectopia, and there's your day off.

I remember last year I had a full official day off on fridays in 1st sem, only had a BIOL1003 lecture in Week 13, and for that one I just went on the Thursday.

awesome! I reckon PHAR2813 is gonna be one of my most interesting units this sem. I hate the whole maths component though...

thanks for your help.
2813 was one of my worst subs ever. i was very close to failing largely because of the maths component but killed the end exam...so it was fantastic :D came out of that exam with the biggest smile on my face. coz essentially i knew i got like 90%. but sadly u get scaled down heaps. The content is very interesting but quite tedious. If i end up getting a chance i have notes i might put them up for you to peruse.

Edit: actually i found em but i cant seem to attach them..anyone know why i cant attach files?

Last edited:

Dr. Zoidberg

HSC

Just checked and it only runs on mondays at 9am and wednesdays 8am (also runs at 10am on wednesdays but chem1611 is fixed) :(

Oh, so lectures are recorded? Like a video?

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
Just checked and it only runs on mondays at 9am and wednesdays 8am (also runs at 10am on wednesdays but chem1611 is fixed) :(

Oh, so lectures are recorded? Like a video?
yeah. its not a video of the room...its just a video of the slide. so u just hear the guy with a slide in ur face. and when he moves his cursor around u can see what hes talking bout.

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
So once we've found a decent looking timetable, do we just leave it? When does it become "official"?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

ughhhhhhhh my timetable is awful :( :(

Yeah, FYL. Have you tried fiddling around with blocking off certain days, or certain time periods? Try blocking off Monday, and see where that gets you.

Lori.

HSC
am I the only one who hasnt been able to access their timetable yet??????? >:/

cutyprinc3ss

HSC
am I the only one who hasnt been able to access their timetable yet??????? >:/
I have been wondering about the exact same thing >___>, it says that
The timetable server is currently not responding to requests. The timetable server is only available between the hours of 10:00am - 10:00pm from the first day of O-Week (Monday) - April and from July - September.
Please try again later.

then how come these people are able to access theirs? o_O..

Lori.

HSC
jesus fucking christ I know hey! This uni just cant get anything right. Its not like we dont have bosses who need to know when we can work so we can work to pay our rent and keep a roof above our heads!

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I have an okay timetable. A packed Monday, a practical on Friday every second week (thus having it free every other week). Wednesday I have a fucking huge 4hr gap (and what the hell is there to do unless I train it back to the city for lunch). And for Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays I go in for one lecture/prac/tutorial. Holy fuck, Wednesday= 8-5? Agh, *dies*

dafs2

HSC
So once we've found a decent looking timetable, do we just leave it? When does it become "official"?
Yes, you just leave it. Don't go back to the timetabling function of MyUni.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
The timetable server is currently not responding to requests. The timetable server is only available between the hours of 10:00am - 10:00pm from the first day of O-Week (Monday) - April and from July - September.
Please try again later.

They came out a bit early. They're still accessible between 10am - 10pm.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Please try again later.

It's working now.

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
Have to get pre-reqs waived but coordinator is on leave. Have to get another coordinator to tell me if missing lectures is alright since I've got a clash but he hasn't replied emails.

I want to get everything done tomorrow, but likely have to go in next week. I can't imagine the queue at the Arts Faculty next week. Oh wait I can. It'll snake all the way outside the Quad.

Crud.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

pretty happy except for 8am starts on thurs/fri (meaning i have to get the 6am train fml)

anyone in the same tutes as me? :D lol

bio_nut

HSC
Oh, and just go to the 11am lecture for maths on Thurs, then you can start 2 hours later! (Is what I'm going to do, lol)

elle24

HSC
that's what confused me too! the little bar at the bottom says something like: 'i know i can't be guaranteed this timetable, please give me something similar'. so when do we know what the 'official' 'similar' timetable is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)