• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2007) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Re: Semester II Chatter Thread!

Wentworth Terrace is upstairs, is it not? They block off all the doors and convert the upstairs area into a terrace room.

Carriageworks is kinda nice. I enjoyed it as a venue, to the extent that one can enjoy a venue.

Mine are in OTC, HK Ward Gym and in some hellhole Engineering building for the other two. Booo.

IHPF said:
Oh and I saw the Nebuchanezzar look-a-like with the red cons today. In fact I've seen him around quite a bit, he was in my psychology lecture today. He has the whole Ronald McDonald hair thing happening and he's tall. I always think it's you Nebuchanezzar! Argh!
No! Not me! I was wearing black shoes as always, and my hair is semi-short atm. The only item of clothing on me that is red is a small band of red across my brown jacket.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

im writing like a 8 000 word portfolio (1 500 my own, rest articles) in optima lt med :eek:

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Wentworth Terrace is upstairs, is it not? They block off all the doors and convert the upstairs area into a terrace room.

Carriageworks is kinda nice. I enjoyed it as a venue, to the extent that one can enjoy a venue.

Mine are in OTC, HK Ward Gym and in some hellhole Engineering building for the other two. Booo.

No! Not me! I was wearing black shoes as always, and my hair is semi-short atm. The only item of clothing on me that is red is a small band of red across my brown jacket.
Yeah I knew it wasn't you, which makes it all the more frustrating! He's the only redhead I've seen that fits your description! I saw him yesterday lounging on the lawns of the quad talking to some girl. :eek:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

Will usyd accept a medical cert from an accident and emercency department or will i need to get that professional prac cert??

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

jb_nc said:
Will usyd accept a medical cert from an accident and emercency department or will i need to get that professional prac cert??

THE SEAGULL IS STEALING THE CHIPS!!!!!!!

That's an american seagull if i'm not mistaken. Those fuckers are BIG. Two, three times the size of our seagulls. I'd hate to make one angry.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

haha, i keep seeing Nebuchanezzar everywhere now

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Yays, got my first result back from New Products Marketing.
25/25 for tutorial participation + weekly homework portfolio.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

Anyone know why this acknowledgement of country thing has suddenly come up on MyUni?

Also, all my essays are in and I'm totally relaxed. It feels damn good. Now I just have to not think about the exams.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

Triangulum said:
Anyone know why this acknowledgement of country thing has suddenly come up on MyUni?

Also, all my essays are in and I'm totally relaxed. It feels damn good. Now I just have to not think about the exams.
yeah i clicked the X straight away

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

73% in my second English task :) good because I failed the first one :eek:

HSC

Triangulum said:
Wow I didn't notice it until you mentioned it. My eyes have been opened.

HSC

Ok, so I saw another guy that fit Nebuchanezzar's physical description today. He was walking out of Fisher at approximately 12:15 p.m, wearing black shoes and a jacket that was dark blue with red stripes around the hem and the collar. Was that YOU Jim?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Haha. Yes! Although I believe the jacket was actually tied around my neck for the cool effect, no?

(far too hot for a jacket)

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Haha. Yes! Although I believe the jacket was actually tied around my neck for the cool effect, no?

(far too hot for a jacket)
I'm pretty sure you were wearing the jacket the way it is usually worn. OMG. I don't believe I've finally seen you! *rejoices* I have completed Mission Impossible! But I didn't get a good enough look at you to recognise you if you were to walk by me again.

I saw you!

:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)