• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
alrighty... time to start this essay.... 19/2000

9.40..... 236/2000 offf to a slow start... procastination on time.com archive...

10.00am.... 484/2000.. just the one paragraph... going to type it up now..

Last edited:

KarmaKitten

HSC
Getting ready to go out and celebrate my best friends hen's weekend, which is also my first weekend off from work in a year

cocktails + spa + swissotel + high tea = <3 :D

kokodamonkey

HSC
4.37pm... time to get back into the essay.. so was on 940/2000 lets see if the next hour can be productive!

kokodamonkey

HSC
Yeah i'll be cheering once this essay is done.. i got up to 1080/2000 but been spending most of my time going over it and making it neater and nicer and more flowing and all those blablabalba things.

HSC
N/A
Kujah! You're in my Holocaust tut!
lol

thats just what we need

more biased orthodox jews telling lies about the holocaust

look, i accept it happened and i accept that it was bad but there's no way they killed 6 millions jews. it's a lie:snowman:

lala2

Banned
HSC
gosh getting a job is a lot of work
Mmm it most definitely is. Happy to report...as of 10 minutes ago, I got myself a third interview :D though it's a bit strange receiving it by text msg rather than a formalised email. How should I respond? by text msg or by email? Or should I call? (though I'm not sure that I should at this hour!)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Hmmm? I mean I got a text msg notifying me that I was successful in gaining an interview, and they want me to respond with the times I'm available to make it. How should I respond--text msging, calling back or emailing? I would do email except that she said she's really keen to get onto it and if the interview's on Wed and she only reads the email on Monday then that's too late. If I call back now, it's too late at night, and is tomorrow out of bounds as it's a Saturday? Text msging is rather unprofessional but since she contacts me like that, should I reciprocate?

So yeah...help!!!!!!!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Wagga Wagga Base Hospital. Interviewing for both the fulltime and part-time graduate pharmacist positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)