• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm so....confused by everything right now. And it's not even confusion. I can't even describe the feeling. I got rejected because applications closed without my knowing. As in, the advertised closing date was 12/9, but they already conducted interviews on the 11/9. So that was a stupid reason. Then, I get another call saying I'm a most likely interview candidate but it'd be a phone interview on Wed morning at about 9am and my careers appt is booked in for 10:30 cos that'd be for Thursday and now I can't get it moved! I'm waiting for an email from the careers adviser I've constantly been seeing, hope she can eke out time for me tomorrow even though Fridays are non consulting days. Argh!

So yeah, between being angry at being rejected for a stupid reason, and the elation of a confirmed interview, and a cautious welcome of an interview about to be confirmed, and having to wait for feedback for my failed interview, and hoping to God I see the careers counsellor tomorrow..........I....just....can't....handle the stress of all my emotions! Gosh, I'd hate to be someone who experiences mixed emotions all the time, especially when they're opposing each other.

I think I might go play the piano now, might take my mind off this for a few blissful minutes....

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Perfect day for the beach ^_^
Me and mle went to Cronulla lol.
Ended up spending about as much time shopping as we did on the beach itself, though :p

spence

HSC
Neb, did you have a class in the Quad at 11 today? I might have seen you

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
So um... roughly 20 words/roughly half hour?
gonna spend 50 hours on this 2000 word *whatever it is* Chad?

kokodamonkey

HSC
19words of bliss. but i've mapped it all out and written dot points on what i want to do in each paragraph... so im hoping to do most of it in about 2-5hours tomorrow morning..

Watching American Dad til 10pm then going to bed.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
0/...

I don't even know how many words this next assignment is, that's how much I care atm

I think it's something weak like 400ish though, will just knock it over on sunday probably

lala2

Banned
HSC
I was meant to type up notes to send to our study group, and study for my midsem on Monday which I've done no study for, and send my HR thing today, but I haven't done any of it. At least I've done all the job hunting crap I said I was going to do today. It's really consuming my life too much :( Luckily I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. When it used to take me a week to think up answers for one job application, I've now gotten to the point where I can spit out 3 or 4 applications in one night because I'm just copying and pasting, with minor editing.

Can't wait for next Sat, when the last applications are due! I'm still hoping to get my HR thing done tonight though, then at least there's a backlog of only two things.

HSC
N/A
doctor said i might have adhd, but he suspects some other things, so i have to see another doctor and a psychologist

:(

omg u guys ima freak!
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)