• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Good luck lala! I've heard Blue Mountains is a nice hospital to work in, a lot less stressfull and less busy. Which is of course a plus and a minus

But good luck!
Aww thanks :shy: You worked in recruitment, didn't you? Do you have any interview tips? I failed Albury, so even though I've got an idea of what to do I'd like to hear anything you've got to add :)

KarmaKitten

HSC
Aww thanks :shy: You worked in recruitment, didn't you? Do you have any interview tips? I failed Albury, so even though I've got an idea of what to do I'd like to hear anything you've got to add :)
To be honest, just have lots of intelligent things to say.

Relate all questions to work/uni/projects you've worked on before. Smile lots. Have atleast two/three questions relating to the job and the hospital.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
yeah, but surely it beats being with someone you dont want to be with ?
I don't know. Because of reasons you know of, I was kind of having my breakdown then and was so lonely, and it happened to cooincide with me no longer having my long term support system there for me and it was awful. :(

I think I also have friends to support me now, but then I was so lonely and I'm terrified of it happening again.

I know I'm an idiot, yes, lol.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Lol, no you're not an idiot at all. I cant really comment seeing as ive never had a long term relationship. Its just.. you dont seem to be happy when you're with him, so i dont see how you'd be any more worse off single? Youre just missing out on other guys that could probably make you happier.. idk.
I just don't think I'll find someone else.

As you know, I'm a bit... odd, lol.

:)

HSC
N/A
I don't know. Because of reasons you know of, I was kind of having my breakdown then and was so lonely, and it happened to cooincide with me no longer having my long term support system there for me and it was awful. :(

I think I also have friends to support me now, but then I was so lonely and I'm terrified of it happening again.

I know I'm an idiot, yes, lol.
did u hav a breakdown, friend?

lala2

Banned
HSC
To be honest, just have lots of intelligent things to say.

Relate all questions to work/uni/projects you've worked on before. Smile lots. Have atleast two/three questions relating to the job and the hospital.
Aww thanks! :D I'd rep you but I need to spread some around again.

spence

HSC
Draft exam timetable is out. My exams finish on the friday of the second week which is annoying, but they're decently spread out which is good
psych report?

i havent started mine yet, i thought it was due after the holidays..
I really should be starting that soon...

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Whatever Bek did > Stammtisch because she was there! Duh. :p

Also today I was in level 9 fisher and I swear there were two boys having sex in the stacks.
They were ugly tho so yeah. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)