Sex - Worth the wait? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

littlewing69

Rinni said:
True but the no use of contraception idea is a catholic thing not a christian one
You don't seem to be grasping the point here.....

Rinni

HSC
Meh I've always been told it's a catholic thing :confused: oh well who really cares in the end it's up to you how strictly you follow the beliefs/traditions

L

littlewing69

Rinni said:
Meh I've always been told it's a catholic thing :confused: oh well who really cares in the end it's up to you how strictly you follow the beliefs/traditions
It is.

EDIT: What he said.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
I'm just moral and Buddhist, not a Christian, thank God (literally).
Okay, ignoring the other stupidities of your post, this just plain doesn't make sense.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
crustafa said:
3. A survey in America was conducted about who the most sexually satisfied people were...it turned out that Christian females were at the top of the list - females that waited until marriage.
To be honest I stopped reading the thread after this quote. Might I kindly add that "Christian females" don't necessarily wait til marriage to have sex...so technically, (and statistically), that survey could have interviewed 300 Christian females - all who have had sex before marriage. Just coz ur Christian, doesn't mean u abstain.

I have friends who want to abstain, and I respect their wishes. But I can't stand people who lecture me about how I'm going against God by having sex before marriage. It's a load of shit. People are believing in the bible LITERALLY, where it's not meant to be taken literally. I'm not sinning coz I'm having pre-marital sex.

I'm thanking God for giving me this opportunity to share such a meaningful act with my boyfriend...

As to the question, "Is it worth the wait?" - well I guess I won't know, seeing as though I haven't waited, and I'm glad I didn't wait. I refuse to even bring the debate of religion into "Should you wait to marry before having sex", because you shouldn't decide based on your religion...you should decide based on whether you're ready.

You aren't God....God isn't your body...NO BODY and NOTHING should have control over whether you have sex.

If you want to have sex...then go for it. Don't let the fallacies of religion control it.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
crustafa said:
Ok so the condoms and AIDS and all the rest of it...negative physical rammifications right - all that seem 'solvable'.
LOL.

In other news: sex is awesome, you really should try it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
NO BODY and NOTHING should have control over whether you have sex.
Good thing im ethereal!

crustafa

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
...yet that's not the reason why I gave myself away, it was for liberty, for freedom from tradition, my current boyfriend has set me free. I wanted to be a free woman, free to love, free to give myself to someone I really really really love and who loves me back almost more than one can contain love. I can still have the romantic wedding night with the candles and flowers, I can give myself away to more than one soulmate, and in my heart I know I will always be a virgin - as long as I am pure in the heart and mind.
Freedom? What if the most 'free' people are those that are bound up. I'm not saying something weird for the sake of it, it's true if you think about it. The kids that cannot be controlled in a classroom, that are simply taking advantage of their 'liberty' are the ones that are most psychologically bound up. i.e. although they seem 'free' to do what they want, they're actually quite affected by child abuse, broken family etc. They're bound.

It works in reverse as well. Those children that can be contained are often the most free.

And you can be a virgin at heart all you want...you're still having sex though.

L

littlewing69

crustafa said:

Why would you want to be a virgin, at heart or otherwise?

crustafa

HSC
Tulipa said:
Um how?

Why is sex dirty? OH YEAH, old idiotic patrichial men decided they liked f**king virgins. So they decide to make it proper to "keep" virginity until marriage.

Stupid idiotic tradition, that's all it is.
Would you take it as a compliment if someone called you a whore?

Slut?

Skank?

No.

Why? Because there is something intrinsic within us that tells us that those terms are a bad thing to be called. Maybe it's not tradition. Maybe it's moral conscience. Hence the term 'sexually immoral' - sex has alot to do with morality.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
crustafa said:
Freedom? What if the most 'free' people are those that are bound up. I'm not saying something weird for the sake of it, it's true if you think about it. The kids that cannot be controlled in a classroom, that are simply taking advantage of their 'liberty' are the ones that are most psychologically bound up. i.e. although they seem 'free' to do what they want, they're actually quite affected by child abuse, broken family etc. They're bound.

It works in reverse as well. Those children that can be contained are often the most free.

dear lord.
can you please just stop posting.

i mean, in the first place, you asked a question, then proceeded to argue and fight with anyone who present a position different to yours.

you present stupid stupid points. for example, about STDs? i mean, what if you and your partner are both absolutely free of STDs. you have sex prior to marriage, but remain together and eventually get married. oh wait. a fear of something which just might not ever happen is enough to avoid it completely?

that here that i have just quoted is one of the most ridiculous generalisations i think ive ever read. every child who breaks some rules in a classroom has been abused?

come on.
open your eyes.

L

littlewing69

crustafa said:
Would you take it as a compliment if someone called you a whore?

Slut?

Skank?

No.

Way to prove her point. She argues that our sexual mores are socially constructed, outdated bullshit, and you just parrot some of the same back at her.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Crustafa

My boyfriend's parents were highschool sweethearts, lost their virginity to each other, now have 3 children, love each other and to this day HAVE NOT MARRIED. They intend to keep it that way too.

I don't know about you but clearly you can see that your ideas of giving it to someone special, committment and love... (if you minus religion out of this) marriage is just a title that reassures you that it is indeed to someone who intends to commit to you etc.

I don't know what your problem is crustafa. Sex out of wedlock does not mean promiscuity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)