shcoolies and sex (2 Viewers)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i like sluts, but iam probably an anomaly. I dont really like commitment or relationships, even if i try hard, my feelings go to ' i think you are pretty cool person, and i like it that we have sex" and thats as far as they go. Sluts have funny stories, they are more sexually liberated. Maybe its cause iam young and dont really want to be tied down, maybe its because i am narcissistic and i think iam generally pretty awesome and dont really have room to love anyone else[besides family and mates]. Whatever it is, i like what alot of people call sluts, and they like me.

kym999

HSC
well call me a slut if you want to, but at schoolies im gonna be giving it to every guy who asks for it!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
kym999 said:
well call me a slut if you want to, but at schoolies im gonna be giving it to every guy who asks for it!
you have PM.

confetti-31191

HSC
Its called morals. Why would you have sex with someone when the chances of you regretting it the next day cos your standards are completely low because of the alcohol and you have sex with someone you wouldnt normally touch. Sex is a sacred thing that should be shared between people who love each other.
I just think people should have some morals and think about who they are actually going to hurt before they act e.g. a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Last edited:

Gods child

HSC
i think u mean sacred confetti, if u coinsider sex a scary thing then i think u may need to loose ur v plates ;) take it from me i would know, im gods child x

mandas2choc

HSC
omg. schoolies is only a fcuk fest if u want it to be..

i dont want it to be.. but then again, im not going to schoolies *cries*

MY FRIENDS DONT WANT TO GO? wat is wrong with schoolies? madd beach parties, being tipsy b4 breakfast .. thats the shizzle

gosh

coffslad

HSC
im off to bali for schoolies :) gonna be sex all round... im there for two weeks, getting wasted all night, waking up and doing it all over again DURING THE DAY! there will be 20 people form my school, we're all friends and we arent going to stop, bring on the bintag, night clubs, random sex partners and having sex in the pool, WHO CARES, ITS SCHOOLIES!! LET LOOSE..

confetti-31191

HSC
Gods child said:
i think u mean sacred confetti, if u coinsider sex a scary thing then i think u may need to loose ur v plates ;) take it from me i would know, im gods child x
I put one letter off. But you know what I meant. Besides I never said I'm virgin cos I'm not. I have had a boyfriend for the past 2 and half years. As I said, should be something for relationships and the person you love.

thencharlie

HSC
my bf went to schoolies and half his mates had gf too. so if there already getting sex it seems tehy dont need to have some sorta fing. however, he did say there was a lotta sex going on down on the beaches and stuff, girls want it as bad as guys on a hoilday trip away, the only problem is the repercussions for a girl is ultimalty worse.

bennyM said:
does every bloke but me think schoolies will be an all out fuck fest? almost every post i read and every person i talk to reckons it will be!

as if a chick goes up to be sexed by every dude she talks to, some blokes need a reality check...i am not saying it wont happen but it wont be the massive orgy that 99% of dudes think it will be.

i suppose though it is the prospect of sex, its a feckin great past time, but i can see through the testosterone driven fantasy of schoolies being a mad 7 day sex party.

can any bloke actually truely say they believe this will happen to them?
AND
can any chick say with confidence that i am wrong?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
thencharlie said:
my bf went to schoolies and half his mates had gf too. so if there already getting sex it seems tehy dont need to have some sorta fing. however, he did say there was a lotta sex going on down on the beaches and stuff, girls want it as bad as guys on a hoilday trip away, the only problem is the repercussions for a girl is ultimalty worse.
lol you're unloved

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
thencharlie said:
Yeah heaps worse, especially with those child payments they dont have to make and their chance of contracting an STD being the same.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Serius said:
Yeah heaps worse, especially with those child payments they dont have to make and their chance of contracting an STD being the same.
Lol, child payments > actually having and caring for the baby?

snashtime

HSC
mate anyone going on schoolies heres some advice plenty of condoms, get some blue balls happening for a couple of days then just pop as many cherries as possible ahhahahahhahahaah

stazi

Nightman
HSC
snashtime said:
mate anyone going on schoolies heres some advice plenty of condoms, get some blue balls happening for a couple of days then just pop as many cherries as possible ahhahahahhahahaah
......... wow. what a great first post. it's taken you an entire year to come up with that.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
......... wow. what a great first post. it's taken you an entire year to come up with that.
perhaps some people are perfectionists?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
stazi said:
It's more funny because he's a virgin/.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)