shcoolies and sex (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
he was a virgin until last night. i analed him.

EDIT: pretty hard.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
That's not what my uncle told me. =/

faov

HSC
I haven't read through all the replies in this thread, but could someone summarise how prevalent gay sex is at "Schoolies"? Is any one else in this predicament?

Like I just asked some friends, and they're like "you can come with us to the GC of course, but you might feel slightly uncomfortable when we're with girls". So I don't know what to do? How many gay guys are there at schoolies??

Thanks =D

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
snashtime said:
mate anyone going on schoolies heres some advice plenty of condoms, get some blue balls happening for a couple of days then just pop as many cherries as possible ahhahahahhahahaah
I love it when people make statments like this. I especially like to disillusion them with the Sledgehammer of Reality, but I'll be nice this time since stas has already left his mark on this thread.

faov

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Pretty much all of them.

EDIT2: Is there a stonewall-esque place on the gold coast and won't it have a bunch of drunk morons throwing shit at it?
Sorry!!

I read your comment about 6 times, but I still don't understand the relevance of your "EDIT2"?

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
Pretty much all of them.

EDIT2: Is there a stonewall-esque place on the gold coast and won't it have a bunch of drunk morons throwing shit at it?
MP's (meeting place) is the gay club at surfers. it's alright. some hot guys there.

ihatewriting

HSC
I think the idea is not ur best idea. Sex is important-YEAHHH. But don`t think about it so much. Don`t be so be obsessed with it...

sophie1989

HSC
kathelle said:
DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN

Im planning on having as much sex as I can get. My mates and I have a competition about who can have the most sex (we have to collect the used condoms as proof/trophies). We are having prizes and everything, I CAN'T WAIT
:D:D:D:D:D

.....and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homie, smell ya later", looked at my kkingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.......fucking idiots
riiiiiiight pretty sure thats fuken yuck!

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
faov said:
I haven't read through all the replies in this thread, but could someone summarise how prevalent gay sex is at "Schoolies"? Is any one else in this predicament?

Like I just asked some friends, and they're like "you can come with us to the GC of course, but you might feel slightly uncomfortable when we're with girls". So I don't know what to do? How many gay guys are there at schoolies??

Thanks =D

Dude this post is disturbing...

are u actually implying that u want gay sex at skoolies?

Wouldnt be a real fun week with a sore arse!!!

HSC
so what if he's gay? he might enjoy that...

as for me, the place im going i doubt there would be sex of any sort :(

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
santastic said:
so what if he's gay? he might enjoy that...

as for me, the place im going i doubt there would be sex of any sort :(
Yea well good luck wit that- im sure theres a lot too enjoy....

Anwyayz

so why will there be no sex for u at skoolies?? What r u goin to an abbey or something???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)