shcoolies and sex (1 Viewer)

bleed

HSC
Well, in all honesty, I can't say that it's NOT gonna happen - but I tend to have standards that go beyond someone coming up to talk to me. Otherwise I would have fucked over half of Parra Fitness First male population by now.

Then again, I like getting pissed. Makes it all worthwhile.

Eh, I got hormones. Shoot me.

carreau

HSC
Meh.. Just work your way from the foreplay.. oral etc.. get it all hot and steamy then just slap her in the face with it and command she release the imperial army of spermtonia onto her face!

Graham Trevor

HSC
carreau said:
Meh.. Just work your way from the foreplay.. oral etc.. get it all hot and steamy then just slap her in the face with it and command she release the imperial army of spermtonia onto her face!

Sounds reasonable

beersandwich

HSC
carreau said:

goddamit ill do it!

Monstar

HSC
carreau said:

hahahahhah this guy so funny.

somewhereelse

HSC
i know its an old argument, but it amazes me that guys can call girls that do lots of sexing 'sluts' when thats exactly what they want!

..isnt it?

Itchy.Nox

HSC
somewhereelse said:
i know its an old argument, but it amazes me that guys can call girls that do lots of sexing 'sluts' when thats exactly what they want!

..isnt it?

Welcome to the male dominated society.

Guys usually call someone a slut if it's someone they can't/didn't have (Jealousy) , or if their appearance is somewhat revealing.

Many of these gentlemen are virgins.

mitchell2001

HSC
Hey mate Ive been to schoolies and it is an all out fuck fest, you think that you cant do it that meny times in a day but it happens over and over it is like every dudes best dream come to life.

Jamouna

HSC
i cant wait to get up there and do some assbanging with some gurls up north,, the south women wont let me !!

my cousin went last time
and he blew all of his cum on like 5 girls in this massive orgy
he got it on tape

im lookign to conitine where he left

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Jamouna said:
i cant wait to get up there and do some assbanging with some gurls up north,, the south women wont let me !!

my cousin went last time
and he blew all of his cum on like 5 girls in this massive orgy
he got it on tape

im lookign to conitine where he left
tool, much?

T-darty

HSC
who the fuck is gonna have so much sex? where has this rumour come from, and does anyone actually know or associate with someone like that? only mingin sluts give it out that much. so all those offering sex, will have gross heads. gotta weigh it up.
and for the person having the comp, the used condoms is probably a tad too far. by all means have hook-up comps, im sure most group of friends are, but sharing your sperm is reallly crossing the line.

Horseypie

HSC
T-darty said:
mingin sluts
Hahaha...i love that word.

Turns out it wont be for me as it looks like me and my schoolies crew are road tripping to Jarvis Bay! (south of Sydney).

latexballoons

HSC
N/A
T-darty said:
who the fuck is gonna have so much sex? where has this rumour come from, and does anyone actually know or associate with someone like that? only mingin sluts give it out that much. so all those offering sex, will have gross heads. gotta weigh it up.
and for the person having the comp, the used condoms is probably a tad too far. by all means have hook-up comps, im sure most group of friends are, but sharing your sperm is reallly crossing the line.
Tory? When I saw your name there I thought; "No, it couldn't be." but then you said "mingin' sluts" and I knew it was.

But to answer your question(s); People will very likely have that much sex. I'm pretty confident people like Watto will spend every waking moment with their penis in something, and to be perfectly honest, if that's what they want to do, then let them do it. As long as the girls/guys are consenting who are we to tell them they can't bunnyfuck? If you sink to the lowest common denominator you're always liable to find some action and some guys are willing to do that.

Rumours usually have a seed of truth.

Mingin' sluts will defo be the target for this bunch of lads, but in doing so, they're really just doing the rest of us a favour, no? I don't want mingin' sluts encroaching on my big party and I'm pretty sure that the females don't want skeazeball lads raining on their parade; so let them pair off, or away in groups of two to fifteen, and leave the real partying to the people keen to party eh?

Oh and used condom competitions are cool... rofl.

greMlin72

Green Zombie
HSC
The thing that pisses me off, is that guys (correct me if i'm wrong) expect every girl they meet to put out, and if they don't...then they get called frigid etc. Tell me, please, why do guys find sluts attractive? Is it because it's a quick knock-up, a 'guilt-free' experience, but then they're not the girls you want to date...it's a fucked up theory huh?
I'm no virgin, i'll admit that but going to schoolies to be screwed isn't on my adgenda.
I think the main reason i'm going is to get out and chill, i'm going with a good group of friends, and a place to drink and have fun. Mind you, sex probally is a big thing at schoolies... it'll be more funny to watch the dipshit whores get laid.
- rock on.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
anarekrap said:
haha this post is funnnnnae... ill tell you why boys are gonna have a better time sexually at schoolies than say, a member of the fairer sex. That is to say, a female.

1. all you do is do five minutes of work and you have a high chance of getting off.. whereas with a female, the probability of orgasming with a complete stranger in about 2 seconds is approximately nil

2. you cant grow babies --> therefore, you have no worries about the whole "child" thing happening to you. wouldn't that be great for a chick to tell her rents --> 'hey mum and dad, i got knocked up by a complete random and i sorta forget what his name was.. i THINK it started with M... not really sure...'

3. not really a high chance for boys for getting sexually assaulted --> um yeah... only if some mutant female who has taken protein shakes etc..... maybe thats the only way you could be considered prey..... ALTHOUGH.. some of you kids do get rather pissed... and there is one problem for you .. drunk man's flop!
with point 2, there's condoms.

emyyy

HSC
hey all, ok well i'm goin to schoolies in melbourne this year... staying away from qld....hope it will be the right decision. about sex and schoolies..... i had a boyfriend that was older than me and went to schoolies and cheated on me with another girl. but mabey i just had an untrust worthy boyfriend...... alot of people did seem to have the impression that u are nuts to have a girlfriend or boyfirend during that time. i dont see why. if u love someone enough why would u even consider it. i love my boyfriend way way to much to ever do that. anyone think the same or anyone also heading to melbourne???

stazi

Nightman
HSC
greMlin72 said:
The thing that pisses me off, is that guys (correct me if i'm wrong) expect every girl they meet to put out, and if they don't...then they get called frigid etc. Tell me, please, why do guys find sluts attractive? Is it because it's a quick knock-up, a 'guilt-free' experience, but then they're not the girls you want to date...it's a fucked up theory huh?
I'm no virgin, i'll admit that but going to schoolies to be screwed isn't on my adgenda.
I think the main reason i'm going is to get out and chill, i'm going with a good group of friends, and a place to drink and have fun. Mind you, sex probally is a big thing at schoolies... it'll be more funny to watch the dipshit whores get laid.
- rock on.
Guys don't find sluts attractive. kthxbye. there used to be a time where i'd respond to this kind of comment, but i just can't be bothered anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)